PDA

View Full Version : Can you guys clarify this for me? Plus, chrome beta announced!

Skeletonlord
01-28-2012, 09:17 AM
Im thinking that Dark legends will not be compatible on ipod touch 2nd generation, due to the graphics when it comes out. Can someone check this up for me please?

thanks!

Just to end on a positive note, flip said that there may be a chrome beta for Dark Legends! this would be for ios users!

Matutd
01-28-2012, 09:20 AM
I'm sure they can come up with a way to make it 2g compatible, maybe even a scaled down version for 2g users. It should be possible as it'll be running on the same servers as pl and sl I think.
But I don't think anybody except the devs can be 100% sure

ninjaduck
01-28-2012, 09:24 AM
Im thinking that Dark legends will not be compatible on ipod touch 2nd generation, due to the graphics when it comes out. Can someone check this up for me please?

thanks!

Just to end on a positive note, flip said that there may be a chrome beta for Dark Legends! this would be for ios users!

Chrome beta for DL for IOS users? Im confuzled...

Skeletonlord
01-28-2012, 09:43 AM
Flip said to me in private message about Dark Legends beta, and that ios won't have it. He also said about chrome beta for Dark Legends possibly, and iOS users can use that maybe. He wasn't 100% sure, but I'm sure there will be a chrome beta.

CrimsonTider
01-28-2012, 11:06 AM
Chrome beta and beta two different things. Chrome beta would be for Google Chrome and beta would be for mobile. Anyone would be able to use the Chrome version as all you need is access to Google Chrome on a pc/Mac. The beta would mostly be like SL where only Android users would have access due to Apple ToS.

Deathpunch
01-29-2012, 11:41 AM

Flip said to me in private message... He also said about chrome beta for Dark Legends possibly...

"May be" and "possibily" are not confirmation of an actual announcement. Especially when you consider that this was said in a pm to one person and not an actual thread in the announcement section. Your topic title is misleading.

Ebalere
01-29-2012, 11:49 AM
I'm sure they can come up with a way to make it 2g compatible, maybe even a scaled down version for 2g users. It should be possible as it'll be running on the same servers as pl and sl I think.
But I don't think anybody except the devs can be 100% sure

I know iPod 1st gens aren't gonna run it, sam's answer to that being, "thats the curve of technology" or something along those lines. Idk about 2nd gen though.

Cahaun
01-29-2012, 12:46 PM
My post won't show up O.o