PDA

View Full Version : Maps dont reset now

TheBlairWitch
04-24-2020, 04:52 AM
So now u have to finish the map lv (kill boss and enter the next map lv) for it to reset, is this only for levlar event or is this some new update i didnt see ?

Or is it a bug?

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

Staaarlord
04-24-2020, 04:57 AM
Normal (without timer) maps we always had to finish or wait a bit of time (idk how much excactly, like 5-10mins) and if u r in ghost pt (or any other pt) than maps never end if u dont kill boss or remake party

Sent from my Samsung Smart Fridge using Tapatalk

TheBlairWitch
04-24-2020, 05:04 AM
Normal (without timer) maps we always had to finish or wait a bit of time (idk how much excactly, like 5-10mins) and if u r in ghost pt (or any other pt) than maps never end if u dont kill boss or remake party

Sent from my Samsung Smart Fridge using TapatalkWell before the update ,(normal and elite) i could stop at the end of the map, jump to the next map then return to the map i was and it would reset [emoji848]. Even while in ghost party.

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

Staaarlord
04-24-2020, 05:07 AM
Nope, unless u killed the boss or somehow other players filled the old map
As i said only timed maps or remaking party "resets" maps, maybe better expression would be "closes" the map bcs they still exist for those 5-10mins after there is NO players in it

Staaarlord
04-24-2020, 05:12 AM
I can explain it on an example, long time ago when jewel farm has just began u would farm it in elite tindirin, why? Because if u go normal tindirin, make the first pull, only farm that one pull and than try to remap, u will just end up back in the same map and remaking ghost party is annoying. So u would just go elite so every time u leave the map u wont rejoin it.

Devmcwaffles
04-24-2020, 09:36 AM
Great tip Staaarlord, that's working for me