PDA

View Full Version : About spirit weapons

Bbking
04-24-2020, 05:34 AM
Whether or not its proc probability increases with lv up. Now I have lv53 dagger,I don’t know sell it or lv up it?[emoji23]
And why I feel proc chance(same lv):spirit staff >>spirit sword >>spirit dagger;because staff can attack more mobs?

Bbking
04-24-2020, 05:45 AM
Need help!! Pretty girls and handsome boys

ancestor
04-24-2020, 05:57 AM
It's all the same once you hit lvl 41. Just stat increases. I thing ebon dags are better but that's just me.

Staaarlord
04-24-2020, 06:38 AM
For me they proc almost every time i charge them (dags)
Its always nice to have an item that can pull if u r willing to swap gear builds during run, but it shouldnt be your main wpn if u have enough gold to buy new arcanes xD

Sent from my Samsung Smart Fridge using Tapatalk

Bbking
04-24-2020, 08:26 AM
Tyvm.i have 76arc elite dagger and bow.
Now spirit dagger is useless,because it’s proc chance can’t increase with lv up.
It can’t become rogue’s TB,I give up to lvup it.
It’s not worth [emoji197]

Staaarlord
04-24-2020, 08:30 AM
U dont need to keep lvling it and its pretty cheap wpn unless u have some special awakens or idk, so u can just keep it for some special occasion like swamp temple or whatever

srazman
04-24-2020, 10:13 AM
Potential weapons with potent damage if the future upcoming level up comes with extra proc thus the name itself makes arlorian enemies shiver with fear.

TheBlairWitch
04-24-2020, 10:13 AM
Try getting tainted daggers, or if your budget is good ebon daggs, and if your super rich duggar daggs
Or also frightfull shiv might be better than spirit daggs.

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

Staaarlord
04-24-2020, 10:17 AM
He alrdy said he has both lv76 weps x.x

Jausa
04-24-2020, 12:35 PM
Tyvm.i have 76arc elite dagger and bow.
Now spirit dagger is useless,because it’s proc chance can’t increase with lv up.
It can’t become rogue’s TB,I give up to lvup it.
It’s not worth [emoji197]The spirit daggers aren't useless at all. I had a 10% Dex one when playing rogue, they were as good as ebon, and they pulled mobs when I needed to. The proc is better in diameter than tb proc, so definitely not useless.

Sent from my SM-A105F using Tapatalk

Bluehazee
04-24-2020, 12:42 PM
The spirit daggers aren't useless at all. I had a 10% Dex one when playing rogue, they were as good as ebon, and they pulled mobs when I needed to. The proc is better in diameter than tb proc, so definitely not useless.

Better diameter yes, but spirit proc has a big problem, or at least it had back then before i sold my weapon. Proc starts on a random mob, and if you kill that mob before roots animation finishes, pull wont happen.
Im not a warrior but i think terror blade has much better pull rate, and doesn't have this problem i said. Maybe that's why spirit blade/aegis is x5 cheaper than tb

Kystone
04-24-2020, 12:56 PM
Tb has a 99.9% chance to pull when charged

Jausa
04-24-2020, 01:01 PM
Better diameter yes, but spirit proc has a big problem, or at least it had back then before i sold my weapon. Proc starts on a random mob, and if you kill that mob before roots animation finishes, pull wont happen.
Im not a warrior but i think terror blade has much better pull rate, and doesn't have this problem i said. Maybe that's why spirit blade/aegis is x5 cheaper than tbI didn't say they spirit weapons were better than tb, I said they are not useless.

Bluehazee
04-24-2020, 01:31 PM
I didn't say they spirit weapons were better than tb, I said they are not useless.

I understood what you said, but since you only pointed out the pros of using it (pull diameter), i said the cons because i think always good to know full details.
And i agree its useful in some situations, but also have in mind that with latest stacking dmg gear/pets, mobs are melted in no time. Maybe if in future we have really hard maps spirit proc can bright again