View Full Version : Having problems logging into sl!!!

Skeabaket
01-28-2012, 09:58 AM
This afternion when I opened sl, as usual, I type my password and log in. But I got stuck at the authenticating part, and waited for 30 mins. Then I got disconnected to th server. I tried reinstalling and managed to get past that part but was stuck during the first few seconds of the patch. I tried rebooting my phone and reinstalling again. But I always get stuck again at the same part. Help!!!

Skeletonlord
01-28-2012, 10:07 AM
I have had this problem in the past on my iPod touch 2G. Perhaps if it is consistent, it may be a bug. What device are you playing on?

Skeabaket
01-28-2012, 10:20 AM
Sony's Xperia 10 :/ Its so fustrating :(

Delphina
01-29-2012, 11:44 PM
I'm sorry you are having problems playing SL on your Sony's Xperia 10. I'll make sure to include this thread in my reporting. You might want to check out: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/home

Deathpunch
01-30-2012, 01:10 AM
It could be a poor connection. Granted, it could be server side, but I think more people would have this issue at the same time. A couple of suggestions: 1. If you're on wifi, try resetting your router. That has solved numerous connection issues I've had on wifi. 2. If you're on 3g, you should actually do this fairly often, try updating your prl. From home screen press menu>settings>system updates>update prl. There's no guarantee that this will solve your issues, but these are basic first steps in troubleshooting a connection issue.