PDA

View Full Version : necromancers (witches) debuff

reyals
04-24-2020, 06:34 AM
bug: sometimes when i die and ALL mobs getting reset, that debuffing sphere don't get reset (even if i leave map and enter again at same map), and those necromancers can't debuff me again when i revive (because sphere wasn't reseted and they won't create new), at screenshot i'm dead, all mobs were reseted (because i'm solo at map) but not sphere...

also i'm suggesting to make that damage debuff visible in buffs/debuffs bar, i mean here:
because when it happens - it's more important to see that debuff than all other buffs/debuffs

Cliva
04-24-2020, 07:14 AM
+1 on seeing that debuff under character

PatD
04-24-2020, 09:23 AM
when solo mausoleum or if you have an only warrior party and no one have ebon aegis, make yourself a skill loadout with reflective barrier ulti, or else u need be super fast and kill witches before they spawn the sphere, hope it help :)

reyals
04-24-2020, 09:37 AM
when solo mausoleum or if you have an only warrior party and no one have ebon aegis, make yourself a skill loadout with reflective barrier ulti, or else u need be super fast and kill witches before they spawn the sphere, hope it help :)

i dont need kill them, and i need their debuff, but its bugged and not debuffing me sometimes, because previous sphere wasnt reseted when i died. (if previous sphere still alive they don't create new)

reyals
04-24-2020, 11:56 AM
one more screenshot: 3 spheres dont get reseted, and necromancer's debuff will not work when i revive: