PDA

View Full Version : Mages - The class that cries a lot!!!

Svzb
04-24-2020, 06:36 AM
I love playing the mage class. It is literally so much fun trying all the weapons and skills at our disposal. Plus mages are one of the richest classes in game reason being cheaper gears and Maus expansion we were the most OP class :p While others might disagree, we hold our own this expansion too. Having said this I also feel Mages, the people who play this class cry the most in forums too xD (Just my opinion though). But overall, I love playing and playing with others of this class. I want mages and other classes to speak about their experiences (both good and bad) of running with the class of this game. My purpose is to highlight what one might be doing wrong or right so others can learn too. We all learn from each other.
[NOTE] No ign should be mentioned if discussing about bad experiences. Good experiences can name the mage in question if you wish to.

Jausa
04-24-2020, 06:39 AM
I love playing the mage class. It is literally so much fun trying all the weapons and skills at our disposal. Plus mages are one of the richest classes in game reason being cheaper gears and Maus expansion we were the most OP class [emoji14] While others might disagree, we hold our own this expansion too. Having said this I also feel Mages, the people who play this class cry the most in forums too xD (Just my opinion though). But overall, I love playing and playing with others of this class. I want mages and other classes to speak about their experiences (both good and bad) of running with the class of this game. My purpose is to highlight what one might be doing wrong or right so others can learn too. We all learn from each other.
[NOTE] No ign should be mentioned if discussing about bad experiences. Good experiences can name the mage in question if you wish to.Not much of a farmer but while playing rogue i often times had warriors use axe throw instead of heal for example. Mages use lightning or ice instead of heal too. Wish they would be more supportive to the rest of the party lol

Sent from my SM-A105F using Tapatalk

ThreadPolice
04-24-2020, 06:39 AM
No offense but I think mage is the class that complains the less.. but ok. 99.9% sure this is a rogue player that made the thread [emoji23].. Although I also play rogue myself.

Anil LK Joseph
04-24-2020, 07:03 AM
Rogues complain the most tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prabsimar Chhabra
04-24-2020, 07:05 AM
No offense but I think mage is the class that complains the less.. but ok. 99.9% sure this is a rogue player that made the thread [emoji23].. Although I also play rogue myself.Hey scammer- IGN Reawakening (mage) , can i have my Para Arcane Ring back!190009190010

ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ- ᴘʀᴀʙsɪᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜʜᴀʙʀᴀ ✓

codered
04-24-2020, 08:02 AM
Im playing rogue , i run with some mages friend and also warrior.
In my opinion this 76 cap is the almost balance we miss since cap41 before imbued gear era. Overall thinking, sts put on many effort and in my opinion it works good.

Ps: i dont hv fancy op stat overall but i hv decent 5,2k dmg with only 70 bd as arsenal. If my weak rogue says it balance, then what the reason those op rogue says they cant do thing with the current rogue weapon proc doesnt do much dmg.

Ilove_Poopoo
04-24-2020, 08:15 AM
Not much of a farmer but while playing rogue i often times had warriors use axe throw instead of heal for example. Mages use lightning or ice instead of heal too. Wish they would be more supportive to the rest of the party lol

Sent from my SM-A105F using TapatalkThe goal Is being able to run faster to either earn more gold/aps in less time. If Mages and Tanks carry healing skills, then there is less hitting power. Rogs, are tanky themselves with 2nd best armor, they wouldn't have a problem if they had pots that are so cheap even for low class players, along with pet shields (this varies between maps).

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Encryptions
04-24-2020, 08:16 AM
Imo mage needs some type of buff/fix. Only rog and war are on the top 5 group lb, maybe 1-3 mages at max. On solo the top mage is 3x below the top rog.
If a solo lb mage reads this; tell me below the issue you have with solo. Is it the time or do you die?
I would like to know this because I might work on a strategy for mage class.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200424/21b2c5979c45b2d1b637c2650b5e6952.jpg

Sent from point A to point B.

Mehdikillerd
04-24-2020, 09:27 AM
Imo mage needs some type of buff/fix. Only rog and war are on the top 5 group lb, maybe 1-3 mages at max. On solo the top mage is 3x below the top rog.
If a solo lb mage reads this; tell me below the issue you have with solo. Is it the time or do you die?

Sent from point A to point B.Would be time for sure cuz u get stuck on those spiders alot,you can survive the mobs attacks with shields easy but the problem is spiders and stuns that wastes time

Envoyé de mon SM-J120H en utilisant Tapatalk

Jausa
04-24-2020, 12:59 PM
In my opinion this 76 cap is the almost balance we miss since cap41 before imbued gear era. Overall thinking, sts put on many effort and in my opinion it works good.

Ps: i dont hv fancy op stat overall but i hv decent 5,2k dmg with only 70 bd as arsenal. If my weak rogue says it balance, then what the reason those op rogue says they cant do thing with the current rogue weapon proc doesnt do much dmg.The thing is that classes aren't supposed to be balanced. The classes were supposed to be divided into 3 roles. DPS, TANKING, CROWD.

It's NATURAL that a tank or a crowd control class doesn't deal as much DPS as a pure DPS class.
It's the devs fault, that the other classes except the rogue felt overpowered. Only lord orrick was done right. They should have been smarter with the map design also incorporated more features which would encourage teamwork between classes.

If a map requested a warrior to tank, a mage to do crowd control then the classes would be balanced since the start. The game went in a full DPS path, which ain't good if you are looking for some teamwork in the game and an engrossing gameplay. Guess hardcore has some parts of that. People just want to blast through maps with their GL anyway, who cares about this.

Sent from my SM-A105F using Tapatalk

Kystone
04-24-2020, 01:08 PM
I must be missing something cause I've seen 0 mages crying 🧐

codered
04-24-2020, 01:39 PM
The thing is that classes aren't supposed to be balanced. The classes were supposed to be divided into 3 roles. DPS, TANKING, CROWD.

It's NATURAL that a tank or a crowd control class doesn't deal as much DPS as a pure DPS class.
It's the devs fault, that the other classes except the rogue felt overpowered. Only lord orrick was done right. They should have been smarter with the map design also incorporated more features which would encourage teamwork between classes.

If a map requested a warrior to tank, a mage to do crowd control then the classes would be balanced since the start. The game went in a full DPS path, which ain't good if you are looking for some teamwork in the game and an engrossing gameplay. Guess hardcore has some parts of that. People just want to blast through maps with their GL anyway, who cares about this.

Sent from my SM-A105F using TapatalkI hv nothing against this current situation. Pretty much happy about it.
But also u get the point on 3 different role.it was broken because rogue was too op in the past,this particular class should be a glass cannon infact they can do tanking and crowd control so that 4 rogues was the most efficient. For every different caps rogue dominate, until mauso came and becoming a heaven for mage. And right now warrior get the justice they always want since 41 caps planar tomb era. Now every class is crowder and killer, people say rogue is the only class left behind right now, but still doing good imo.
RIP class role character, it is already broken and we cant fix that my friend.

Stephencobear
04-24-2020, 02:22 PM
Not much of a farmer but while playing rogue i often times had warriors use axe throw instead of heal for example. Mages use lightning or ice instead of heal too. Wish they would be more supportive to the rest of the party lol

Heal is a bad skill for mages, unless doing hc.
Heal causes enemies to reset aggro off of wars to mages making their taunt not be effective.
If a mage wants to support they should use skills that hit as many mobs as possible and applies all our cc like stun, knockdown, freeze, timeshift, and all out dot.
Heal only spares your team a few pots, better to be effective than thrifty.

Svzb
04-24-2020, 06:21 PM
Its a pity that you couldnt give good suggestions or experiences but rather decided to focus on the 'crying' bit which I jokingly put in the thread. Wasnt targeting you guys personally. Just speak about skills ones can use, how to proc varied ways or just some good experience with a mage you have run with. If you keep focusing on the crying bit and denying it, it just proves otherwise. It was put only as a clickbait title.

Pandaxxo
04-25-2020, 12:11 AM
Where, who dat mage that cries?

will0
04-25-2020, 01:41 AM
useless thread .. dev should lock it...

Trolmurk
04-26-2020, 01:33 AM
Useless thread and provocative thread title. 👎

Svzb
04-26-2020, 04:44 AM
Why is it useless? Give me one good reason. It was put up to help players. Just because you dont have any experience to share doesnt mean others dont do too. And I am guessing both of you are from the same guild.

Svzb
04-26-2020, 05:13 AM
I guess I will start with an example myself. I usually am not a very big fan of the gale skill; but one mage proved me wrong in this aspect once during Maus expansion. The maps were hard to do then and people did die a lot. But the mage perfectly kept using the gale skill to round up mobs together for us to kill at one go. Mind you this was before tb.

Bluehazee
04-26-2020, 06:21 AM
And sorry to mention this Mr. Arkua but of course you dont have any experience to give, because your computer plays the game for you.

If you are referring to forum name will0, he is not that guy you say, although both forum names are very similar. That's only thing i'd like to correct of your post

Nexior
04-26-2020, 05:23 PM

Sent from point A to point B.

I not playing a lot solo just 2-3runs per month for sure is possible to do more than 12waves . I using spirit staff to pull mobs and kill on all proc [wave 11 ] so just need lucky with proc and stun to bit wave11 wave 12 would be easy bcs of ulti . 4 example wave 10 im doing in 30-40sec . In my opinion not needed any buf . If not Maros would be more mages in group lb . I have made many times 800k+ with my pt 3mags and 1war atm 1m pb . But fact is only my team without Maros in lb so Yes it is a bit hard but like i say possible :) just need practise and be bit lucky :)Anyway that lb only show Op mages not even trying this , i know few of them:)

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Mitsooos
04-28-2020, 10:43 AM
Its a pity that you couldnt give good suggestions or experiences but rather decided to focus on the 'crying' bit which I jokingly put in the thread. Wasnt targeting you guys personally. Just speak about skills ones can use, how to proc varied ways or just some good experience with a mage you have run with. If you keep focusing on the crying bit and denying it, it just proves otherwise. It was put only as a clickbait title.

I see you like so much to making clickbait posts like you are the devil.
I’m pretty sure that you are bad person too .
Who cares about the leaderboards you saying all the time bro. We just playing a game to forget our daily problems.

Svzb
04-28-2020, 11:02 AM
You keep commenting rubbish here and there without context or any truth. I didnt even speak about the leader board. Get your facts right. I was asking something else entirely and you people made it into a negative post. So don't judge me to be a good or bad person, check the mirror first and understand that you are not a saint.

Grimmstroke
04-29-2020, 05:57 AM
You keep commenting rubbish here and there without context or any truth. I didnt even speak about the leader board. Get your facts right. I was asking something else entirely and you people made it into a negative post. So don't judge me to be a good or bad person, check the mirror first and understand that you are not a saint.

does it require to be a saint to see good/bad person? oke

Mitsooos
04-29-2020, 11:01 AM

Only a quick look to your other posts made by you clarified everything.

Flamesofanger
04-29-2020, 03:33 PM

Uhuh?......

Svzb
04-29-2020, 05:09 PM
Sorry to say you people made this into a negative post which it was never meant to be. Anyway talking with you all is useless because you never think out of your own tiny cell. But you guys proved what I had jokingly added; your behavior is what puts the rest of the mage classes down. Learn to be better yourself before judging others.

hallowring
05-01-2020, 06:24 AM

Ps: i dont hv fancy op stat overall but i hv decent 5,2k dmg with only 70 bd as arsenal. If my weak rogue says it balance, then what the reason those op rogue says they cant do thing with the current rogue weapon proc doesnt do much dmg.

question what's decent stats for warr at 76? 2.9kdmg? 9.5k arm with 13-16k hp?

Trolmurk
05-01-2020, 08:24 PM
> original poster talking about not to judge others and be negative quickly, but he himself named his thread toxically/discriminately and is acting toxic himself as well

You could have named this thread: “Sorcerer class need feedbacks and tips”

Honestly, if you wanted positive feedbacks, work on yourself first and how you word stuff. Lock thread please. Pointless.

Trolmurk
05-01-2020, 08:28 PM
Yep. Mages are so underpowered imo.
They should at least buff ice skill or curse skill.

Trolmurk
05-01-2020, 08:34 PM
I am going to add my input for mage here.
Might as well make this thread useful.

Mages have the cheapest gears but have the weakest potential out of the other two classes.

I personally use these skills:
(support / tanky / cc)
- Fireball
- Gale
- Curse
- Shield

( offensive / support / cc)
- Fireball
- ice
-curse
- gale

The latter one works for me better but you need to be cautious and needs some decent amount of pots because you will be spamming your skills a lot.

I have 5.2k dmg without boost and 7.8k with boost.
Armour is 5k (alright)
Health 10k (decent)

Trolmurk
05-01-2020, 08:41 PM
If you have weaker stats I would focus getting more Support roleWhile being tanky

Skills I found useful were:
Fire (Hella good dps and cc) 10/10 mastery
curse (really good synergy for team 45% additional dmg dealt (with mastery 10/10) anti crit 50% and 10% damage reduction)
Gale (10/10 for anti debuff)
Shield (for more tankiness)

Dont even bother using heal skill since it aggros mobs and waste of offensive skills

Pots are cheaps. Buy em