PDA

View Full Version : "Your friend has logged in" feature

Kiyoko
01-28-2012, 10:51 AM
Hi. I thought this idea a couple of minutes ago when I was playing star legend and i noticed that a bunch my friends were on and more were coming on to play and chat. So what if there was a message or something in the inbox or a pm saying "Friend" has logged in or "Friend" has logged out. I hate having to know that my friends are on and once i get to talking to them they say something like "Oh sorry I have to go"

flashbackflip
01-28-2012, 11:31 AM
I have more than 300 friends and all these notifications will clutter my screen and may ruin gameplay...

I don't want this feature unless it's optional

Deathpunch
01-28-2012, 04:28 PM
I have more than 300 friends and all these notifications will clutter my screen and may ruin gameplay...

I don't want this feature unless it's optional

+1 on this.

octavos
01-28-2012, 04:44 PM
maybe a star to select ur favored ones... because i have quite a bit lol.

Kiyoko
01-28-2012, 05:24 PM
I realize it would be annoying if you have alot of friends but like octavos said maybe in the friends list there would be a star you click to fill in to your favorite friends and the ones you talk to the most. Or an option where you can disable it if you don't like it.

Sahandlali1
01-28-2012, 05:35 PM
I totally agree with you but I don't have star legends . I'd o but don't use it and I know what you mean it's terrible. Afterwards you have to wait like thirty seconds to stop the lag that has come on your screen

maneatingtree
01-28-2012, 05:48 PM
So like 1 group of friends (alltogeter) and then one of elite frinds?

Anishavie
01-28-2012, 08:34 PM
maybe it can notify selected friends
so u can know when ur best friends come on

this can be useful if u have a giant friendlist
so u dont have to scroll thorough ur friendlist trying to see whether they are on or not

flashbackflip
01-28-2012, 08:39 PM
Lets split this ideas.

I support 'starred friends'

I'm not sure about notifications

Feke
01-31-2012, 12:37 AM
If this can be turned off, then I don't mind. But if not.. No way! I already have enough of popup messages like xy wishes to trade with you.. xy have sent you a friend request.. entering Dynastar Labs... I don't see the game itself 'cause of these messages.