PDA

View Full Version : Clan wars

Hgutrin
01-28-2012, 11:03 AM
Heya,i am newbie on forum. And have an idea. It can be for example on sunday (time doesnt matter) clan wars,if u wanna go in cw u will be wanna pass to arena u need to give a some money. If u will kill 40lvl from nother clan ur clan will get 40 points, 1lvl,1points,etc... U can use stimpack.. if u die 2times in arena,u cant come anymore. Who will win clan wars will get some better train place,where u can get better loot. Sry for bad english.

Write what u thinking about this.

Hgutrin.

flashbackflip
01-28-2012, 11:48 AM
I like this idea, so let me help u to expand it, amigo!

Here we go:

Idea is based on PvP gameplay and PvP maps (assuming larger maps will be released soon)

We add another terminal at BlackStar called 'Clan Wars'. Everyone can register there (if you r lvl20 and another clan is all 40.. Well, it might be unlucky day for ya). When registering you should pay some amount of credits (1000-5000). Every clan has 10 spots to fill. As soon as they r filled, registered users recieve notification and can jump to the map so the fight starts

The fight starts and takes place untill all members of one clan are dead. Stimpacks can be used. Reviving can be applyed to fallen. When all members of one clan are dead the other clan recieves all the credits (assuming equal number of participants the winning people double their creds)

Again, i like this idea - it could freshen the PvP experience

Anishavie
01-28-2012, 08:30 PM
10v10!!!

Fuzzywig
01-29-2012, 03:44 PM
Obviously each clan would have to be a similar level though like in regular PVP right? Because I'd rather not have multiple characters for clan wars and lvl 15 pvp

Redpyronova
04-25-2012, 02:26 AM
I think the price to join should be turned into a prize for which ever side that wins the battle. But your guild should have to put more than 2000 in to enter a war