View Full Version : Update Gold Purchases

Irreflexivo
04-24-2020, 01:38 PM
Currently, 1k platinum is worth around 10 million, by buying awakening gems or other items and selling them in auc. And is been like this for quite quite a while.

Getting 1million gold for 1k platinum doesn't seem fair. I believe this will only affect new players that doesn't know how to spend their platinum.

Is understandable that buying directly gold should be way less rewarded than the buying items from the store. However, making it 10x times less can frustrate a player when he notices. I have no market knowledge, so for me makes more sense something like 1k platinum for 5 million. Even more depending on the the value of platinum - rewards in game.

If this suggestion is rejected, I feel like the option of buying gold should be erased. Since in its current state will only make the player feel scammed.

THE GOLDEN KING
04-24-2020, 02:23 PM
In my “profession” opinion :3 we should be able to trade 1,800 plat for 10m gold :0. Even though you can buy awakening kits and make 15-18m. It only seems fair. Because for 200$ USD I can make a total of 30-36m, so the price of 3400 plat for 10 million gold is a bit too steep in the wrong direction STS...

Just my opinion though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ninjahere
04-24-2020, 03:13 PM
I think this is exactly made for new players who dont have much experience because everyone wbo know how to merch buy elite awaken with the plats and not gold and sts knows this too

Gesendet von meinem SM-A505FN mit Tapatalk

Irreflexivo
04-24-2020, 03:31 PM
Which is exactly why is not fair for new players. Taking advantage from them is not how it's supposed to be

Syaxyy
04-25-2020, 10:03 AM
It's for those that needs golds in a sec, if they want that and don't know or don't want to buy other plat options and sell. They will figure it out when they know, that they could have earned more. If making that option higher, it ruins the gold value and making it more interesting for people to exchange plats for golds. Which will make more golds ingame and higher market prices. It is good as it is, even I understand why you think it's frustrating. But if you don't want it, don't buy it. Why are you caring so much for stuffs that doesn't affect you in the first place? And why do you actually know that many new people are buying this option?

Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk

Irreflexivo
04-25-2020, 06:37 PM
Because I did when I was a new player. It was more fair back then. I'm not the kind of selfish player. I'd like to see more new players coming into the game and if things aren't set up, they won't stay.

It's obviously true that buying gold should not be as rewarding... But at least 50% of the real value atm.

I don't think it could possibly affect the value of gold. So many players have around 100m+ even 1k million+. Having a player to have 10-20m instantly will not change anything, but will make a purchase that is definitely helpful for the game.

ninjahere
04-25-2020, 10:01 PM
Because I did when I was a new player. It was more fair back then. I'm not the kind of selfish player. I'd like to see more new players coming into the game and if things aren't set up, they won't stay.

It's obviously true that buying gold should not be as rewarding... But at least 50% of the real value atm.

I don't think it could possibly affect the value of gold. So many players have around 100m+ even 1k million+. Having a player to have 10-20m instantly will not change anything, but will make a purchase that is definitely helpful for the game.This is right 20 or 30m is nothing to this game but unfair are the 25/50 crate key sales in the store... players can make 100m+ if they buy and wait, this is unfair for the players who are trying hard to merch

Gesendet von meinem SM-A505FN mit Tapatalk

Nexior
04-29-2020, 09:46 AM
Keep in mind now daily farming on deep/eg with high gold loot items is like 2m/hour so 1700plat -30m -15hours farming in a raw for me it is fair :)

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk