PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Seasonal LB....

Enraged
04-25-2020, 10:06 AM
In behalf of AL Community who is really interested in running this Seasonal Leaderboard , I am humbly asking you STS to please consider giving rewards to Class Ranks ;-;

There is absolutely no way that f2p players (like me) can compete against p2w players within the 25 spots. I myself have grinded multiple Elite AP's already since the seasonal lb release and I find it really difficult to catch up with people who did nothing but buy whatever's available in there to purchase and they get the Top spot right away. I'm not trying to throw some salt to these people, as they will always have an advantage, but perhaps give us f2p players even the slightest chance to compete?

Syaxyy
04-25-2020, 10:13 AM
In behalf of AL Community who is really interested in running this Seasonal Leaderboard , I am humbly asking you STS to please consider giving rewards to Class Ranks ;-;

There is absolutely no way that f2p players (like me) can compete against p2w players within the 25 spots. I myself have grinded multiple Elite AP's already since the seasonal lb release and I find it really difficult to catch up with people who did nothing but buy whatever's available in there to purchase and they get the Top spot right away. I'm not trying to throw some salt to these people, as they will always have an advantage, but perhaps give us f2p players even the slightest chance to compete?How do you mean that buying gears in store gives us a head of you in aps? Doesn't make any sense. It is not any quicker to get aps done by buying gear. You stil gotta farm the exact same aps's even you use plats or not. It's not a button like you're trying to cry about here "use plat - get free 10k aps".

Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk

Enraged
04-25-2020, 10:33 AM
How do you mean that buying gears in store gives us a head of you in aps? Doesn't make any sense. It is not any quicker to get aps done by buying gear. You stil gotta farm the exact same aps's even you use plats or not. It's not a button like you're trying to cry about here "use plat - get free 10k aps".

Sent fra min SM-G955F via TapatalkReally? Tell me about the Instant Lvl70 pack and arcane/heroic pets aps then. Doesn't it give a huge headstart to p2w players already? I agree with the same aps and stuff that they have to grind though, but as more and more p2w players go for the 25 spots, there will be lesser and lesser spots left for f2p community.

Syaxyy
04-25-2020, 10:35 AM
Really? Tell me about the Instant Lvl70 pack and arcane/heroic pets aps then. Doesn't it give a huge headstart to p2w players already? I agree with the same aps and stuff that they have to grind though, but as more and more p2w players go for the 25 spots, there will be lesser and lesser spots left for f2p community.Instant l70 pack doesn't work for hc. Do your homework first, lol.

Enraged
04-25-2020, 10:36 AM
Instant l70 pack doesn't work for hc. Do your homework first, lol.

Sent fra min SM-G955F via TapatalkI assumed right, that you were playing in a hardcore character... try getting in normal leaderboard mate, you will see what I mean.

Syaxyy
04-25-2020, 10:39 AM
Really? Tell me about the Instant Lvl70 pack and arcane/heroic pets aps then. Doesn't it give a huge headstart to p2w players already? I agree with the same aps and stuff that they have to grind though, but as more and more p2w players go for the 25 spots, there will be lesser and lesser spots left for f2p community.There will be leser and lesser spots only for f2p? Lol...... It would also be lesser and lesser spots for p2w also. You're arguments are really weak and doesn't make much sense. It's not like you can just buy heroic aps for example. Only buying arcane deary for example is the advantage you can "p2w" - advantage... And that is 250aps or so... Is that something to cry about? Rest is all about being lucky in locks or spam running events for luck. Which is same for p2w as f2p. I have more top overalls and top in all classes and some I have used real money in and some not. And I can tell you it's not much easier in the ones paid in, it's still the exact same aps grind.

Syaxyy
04-25-2020, 10:42 AM
I assumed right, that you were playing in a hardcore character... try getting in normal leaderboard mate, you will see what I mean.I have tops there too, lol. So......? Normal isn't even needed to use plat on at all to get lb. You just gotta get those flags done... Then you just need to figure out a few good ways to farm or get golds in. And when you have that figured, it's not hard at all. Just buy all you need in auction...

Enraged
04-25-2020, 10:51 AM
There will be leser and lesser spots only for f2p? Lol...... It would also be lesser and lesser spots for p2w also. You're arguments are really weak and doesn't make much sense. It's not like you can just buy heroic aps for example. Only buying arcane deary for example is the advantage you can "p2w" - advantage... And that is 250aps or so... Is that something to cry about? Rest is all about being lucky in locks or spam running events for luck. Which is same for p2w as f2p. I have more top overalls and top in all classes and some I have used real money in and some not. And I can tell you it's not much easier in the ones paid in, it's still the exact same aps grind.

You are not looking into the bigger perspective. First, by p2w players I mean those ultra mega rich players who uses plat as their domain for getting the gold that they need. (I.e. people who pop locks, who buy awake gems and stuff) and not necessarily from the PLATINUM itself. I guess you should try competing in normal lb first before you blab your nonsense here. This is actually a good thing to have added in game, makes the leaderboard much more fair to everyone, so I don't see why you're being so salty about it.

iel36
04-25-2020, 11:14 AM
I agree, it’s a good thing that class ranks would atleast get banners, why are they even in Lb if there’s no reward? That is pretty useless.. He’s only trying to convince that there should be rewards not attacking those p2w ppl. Isn’t it a good thing, more chances of getting the badges and banners?

Also calm ur head bruv.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Syaxyy
04-25-2020, 11:17 AM
You are not looking into the bigger perspective. First, by p2w players I mean those ultra mega rich players who uses plat as their domain for getting the gold that they need. (I.e. people who pop locks, who buy awake gems and stuff) and not necessarily from the PLATINUM itself. I guess you should try competing in normal lb first before you blab your nonsense here. This is actually a good thing to have added in game, makes the leaderboard much more fair to everyone, so I don't see why you're being so salty about it.I am probably what you look at as "ultra mega rich". Also I already answered your saying "you should do normal lb before you talk" I have normal lb tops and I have hc lb tops. So again.... Your arguments are very weak and makes no sense. And then you're called me salty and me talking nonsense.

This thread is just another thread where you want stuffs easier and cheaper to get to high goal easy. It shouldn't be easy to get to top of top. And that you need to understand. Even it is normal mode, hc mode or time runnings.

Enraged
04-25-2020, 11:28 AM
I am probably what you look at as "ultra mega rich". Also I already answered your saying "you should do normal lb before you talk" I have normal lb tops and I have hc lb tops. So again.... Your arguments are very weak and makes no sense. And then you're called me salty and me talking nonsense.

This thread is just another thread where you want stuffs easier and cheaper to get to high goal easy. It shouldn't be easy to get to top of top. And that you need to understand. Even it is normal mode, hc mode or time runnings.

Okay then "uLtRa mEgA rIcH" sir, but how does this request wanting for easy and cheaper stuff? where did I ever mention that? lmao...I think you need your reading comprehension skills checked.

It is all still the same. All I ask for is to grant rewards for class ranks aswell just like every other leaderboard ever, not just the top 25 overall (I am currently in here too, btw) and I care for everyone else who worked really hard but will not be able to get something in return due to the fact that there are only 25 spots available.

sir farm
04-25-2020, 12:03 PM
Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

QuaseT
04-25-2020, 01:16 PM
The problem is that at this moment its not possible to get on top of normal seasonal lb without the lvl70 boost. This might change bc theres a lot of time left and people who arent capped will eventually catch up. For hardcore its literally the ones who get help in most maps or a carry through from already capped players. However, this also might change because people in hc who wanna attempt all aps as early as possible dont last long usually. I dont see a problem to reward classes but atm the seasonal lbs arent what they supposed to be. I want players on it who died in hc and still can grab an lb banner now and people on normal who want to get a seasonal banner who arent usually on top bc they dont have enough time on a long term.

Ilove_Poopoo
04-25-2020, 01:22 PM
Seasonal lb itself has a bunch of flaws that could be improved by next season.

- Unecessary pvp aps where people frequently bot anyways; Unecessary, since its pointless to dummy farm every season for the sake of aps.

- Fully geared endgame hardcores boosting; Whats the point implementing seasonal lb when the top25 players are boosted by hardcores created in an earlier season? Basically the winners win by their connections.

- Family hardcore aps; yet again another advantage for those who have done it before the season.

Lastly are p2w players, these players obviously will take the top10, aswell as the majority of the top25. I know many of which had opened those Marvelous crates, obtaining arcane gears, gears, pets, aswell as elixirs.

Sure, we still do all the same aps, but the time doesn't say so. These p2w players can cap faster, do elite aps sooner, obtain aps that are impossible for f2p players (i.e Arcane/heroic pet ap). Pretty much do everything more efficient than a f2p player.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Regifter
04-25-2020, 01:39 PM
Sorry but my brain cells disintegrated while reading syaxyy's replies. It's okay enraged, you can't win all battles lol there are times when battles are not worth fighting

Noceur
04-25-2020, 04:27 PM
There is no hope for us, STS is too greedy. Sorry, but it is true. They won't change it, because they will make a decent bit of $$ from it, and you know what good for them. I mean, I really wish I had a chance to get on leaderboard, but since it's p2w, we will just have to suffer defeat.

Bundlos
04-26-2020, 12:16 AM
Regarding the booster pack, the following can be done:
When a fresh character is created there can be a toggle on-off button to register for seasonal lb. If the player opts to be in the seasonal lb, boosters packs and XP Point kits become non-usable, but a standard character who opts out of the seasonal lb can still use those packs.

For hardcore seasonal:
Just like how standard and hardcore players can't interact, seasonal hardcore characters should not be able to interact with regular hardcore players when it comes to gameplay.

Those are the only controllable factors that came to mind.

Trolmurk
04-26-2020, 01:54 AM
In my opinion, just don’t participate in the LB, bro
Winning the LB just gives you bragging rights.
Just continue farming gold and acquiring endgame gears.

arcanefid
04-26-2020, 12:53 PM
In my opinion, just don’t participate in the LB, bro
Winning the LB just gives you bragging rights.
Just continue farming gold and acquiring endgame gears.

Farming gold and acquiring endgame gears are the same as getting bragging rights from Seasonal LB. They're both completely optional and just for fun.

Enraged
05-14-2020, 11:01 AM
Bumping this up. Sts, please hear us ;-;

Sent from my SM-J200F using Tapatalk

Shininami
05-14-2020, 12:37 PM
Sorry but my brain cells disintegrated while reading syaxyy's replies. It's okay enraged, you can't win all battles lol there are times when battles are not worth fighting

Lmao best roast i've seen on forum

Nexior
05-19-2020, 09:19 AM
It not a first season all lb is p2w . But u complety wrong with hc characters . U just need invest more time for top10 then plat users but is still easy to make it . Top 25 atm is a joke is easy to compete so go ahead . Regards

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk