PDA

View Full Version : hi

webetez
01-28-2012, 06:11 PM
Hi my names Darren, love a good spicy curry and massive steaks with loads of chips. Love football(no its not called soccer), cricket and a bit of darts and love gaming on the xbox, such as cod and fifa

Cheers lads, i will be heavily dissapointed if you like mild currys!

Matutd
01-28-2012, 06:13 PM
You're from the UK!?!?!?!
Me too :) and ur right it's football because u actually use ur feet :P and cricket is cool too. Welcome to the forum buddy

Ps. My fave curry is a lamb rogan josh, too mild?

adidaman
01-28-2012, 06:14 PM
Welcome. I'm suddenly in the mood for Indian food, anyone?

webetez
01-28-2012, 06:14 PM
Good lad, favourite team?

Nothing wrong with a Rogan Josh and nice meeting you.

webetez
01-28-2012, 06:15 PM
Welcome. I suddenly in the mood for Indian food, anyone?

I would kill for a bit of naan bread at the moment.

Hankomachos
01-28-2012, 06:15 PM
Welcome to the forums! =D

Matutd
01-28-2012, 06:16 PM
I'm ashamed to say it today.. But Manchester united as u can probably tell from my name. U?
Or if ur on full version ie tablet or computer, u can see it from my sig pic haha

webetez
01-28-2012, 06:18 PM
I'm ashamed to say it today.. But Manchester united as u can probably tell from my name. U?

Thought so, and i support them too. We werent all that bad to be honest just lacked the finishing touch.

Matutd
01-28-2012, 06:21 PM
Thought so, and i support them too. We werent all that bad to be honest just lacked the finishing touch.

I dunno, we played well but we shouldn't have let em beat us to be honest...
United should have played a stong 4-3-3 since beginning and I don't think scholes should have started, he's getting old and he can't play a full game anymore, but he would have ripped em apart if he came on at like 65 mins or so.
On the other hand they were bouncing straight off a city win, so they would have had full confidence going into the game

webetez
01-28-2012, 06:25 PM
I dunno, we played well but we shouldn't have let em beat us to be honest...
United should have played a stong 4-3-3 since beginning and I don't think scholes should have started, he's getting old and he can't play a full game anymore, but he would have ripped em apart if he came on at like 65 mins or so.
On the other hand they were bouncing straight off a city win, so they would have had full confidence going into the game

I think 4-3-3 would of been better, Welbeck would of been better supported, I really think we have been missing Tom Cleverley, he was great at the start of the season and hes been underated for his contribution when we had that great start. I really,really want De Gea to play well because he is/will be such a great keeper but was a bit nervy today.

PL Playa
01-28-2012, 06:30 PM
I believe it's spelled futbol though just cause I love it so much! I am from the USA so I have never actually seen in person a good soccer game, what's it like?

webetez
01-28-2012, 06:33 PM
I believe it's spelled futbol though just cause I love it so much! I am from the USA so I have never actually seen in person a good soccer game, what's it like?

Its good to watch generally, funnily enough the best team by far (Barcelona) are by far the most boring team to watch, the crowd are generally funny as well.

Aquilasoul
01-29-2012, 12:54 AM
Hello and welcome

prouzi
01-29-2012, 10:13 AM
Welcome to forums, enjoy your stay ;)