PDA

View Full Version : look out scamers(how i jerked one of them)

oxy
01-28-2012, 07:36 PM
There is scamer mage lv8 look out...
Dont give him your acc email and password...

I have pulled a little prank on him... i have been chating with him for 30 min teling him i will give him my acc to lv me to 66... i also told him a had loads of gold on acc, he,was hooked...

I asked him for his age and he said 17 y...
30 min later told him spacetime has been tracking his acc and device he was on and that in 1 h police will be on his curen location, and if he was under 21 larents should be with him...
He piss in his pance (or i just hope he did) and took off...

Realy hate that scamers, they make expiriance of one of the best games bad....
hope u will do something to prevent that in future...

Ihavenokills
01-28-2012, 07:41 PM
There is scamer called ilostmyaccount look out...
Dont give him your acc email and password...

I have pulled a little prank on him... i have been chating with him for 30 min teling him i will give him my acc to lv me to 66... i also told him a had loads of gold on acc, he,was hooked...

I asked him for his age and he said 17 y...
30 min later told him spacetime has been tracking his acc and device he was on and that in 1 h police will be on his curen location, and if he was under 21 larents should be with him...
He piss in his pance (or i just hope he did) and took off...

Realy hate that scamers, they make expiriance of one of the best games bad....
hope u will do something to prevent that in future...

try not to name specific people while accusing them of something mate, even if it did happen. If you think action should be taken against this person email support(@)spacetimestudios.com instead and let them know the juicy details. getting them out of the game will make sure nobody falls for his schemes in the future :p

oxy
01-28-2012, 07:50 PM
I think problem is much bigger now, when evryone can make acc on pc...
I hope this dosent happen and realy, i was a bit harsh on guy but he is a real tret to comunaty...
so i think it would be rather fair to inform new players to this tipes of trets...
So i am just a bit scared for new players outthere mate...

Ihavenokills
01-28-2012, 07:56 PM
even so, a player shouldn't be specifically named in the thread (this is actually against forum rules). save the name for support and just let people know whats going on without the persons name in the thread if you feel its a huge threat to the community.

oxy
01-28-2012, 08:01 PM
I did what u asked, but dont see how can people especialy new players be safer now without name, but rules are rules..

Ihavenokills
01-28-2012, 08:04 PM
I did what u asked, but dont see how can people especialy new players be safer now without name, but rules are rules..

perfect edit :]

a description of what happened in the situation is a lot more help then you think :) now people are on the look out for shenanigans (haha funny word) like these and won't fall for it. They're on full attention now thanks to you oxy! well done :thumbs up:

oxy
01-28-2012, 08:07 PM
Ok fell free to thank me ;) ,kidding was nice that i helped...

Just one more thing open your eyes for this players and wach out o.O

NECROREAPER
01-29-2012, 06:12 AM
Its not technically a rule to not say names of players, it just saves the forums from flame threads is all so people usually recommend it.

maiohwmai
01-29-2012, 07:42 AM
Necro is right.

Additionally, you should take care to edit the scammer's name out of your quote before you tell another user to do so.

Zewebaby
01-29-2012, 05:48 PM
What an awful thread, oh god.
Embarrassed as hell for the OP.

PatsoeGamer
02-01-2012, 05:55 PM
Dislike scammers

WoundedEagle
02-01-2012, 06:04 PM
try not to name specific people while accusing them of something mate, even if it did happen. If you think action should be taken against this person email support(@)spacetimestudios.com instead and let them know the juicy details. getting them out of the game will make sure nobody falls for his schemes in the future :p

It would help if you editted your post since the name is in the quote but not in the OP. Thanks :)