View Full Version : Hey Hey! from AL to PL

Cliva
04-26-2020, 03:16 AM
Im a player from Arcane Legends, it has been becoming a bit boring for me. So i ask you PL players, is this a better game? is it worth coming down? Im VERY interested in playing PL. Im usually a rogue player or the damage-type ones, any suggestions on what class to play? Thanks alot for those who will help!!

Idevour
04-26-2020, 07:56 PM
I would recommend the archer class (bird)

Ibenji
04-28-2020, 11:32 AM
You should try fox as well. They deal a great amount of dmg, especially in pvp.

Bottom
05-01-2020, 12:28 AM
Im a player from Arcane Legends, it has been becoming a bit boring for me. So i ask you PL players, is this a better game? is it worth coming down? Im VERY interested in playing PL. Im usually a rogue player or the damage-type ones, any suggestions on what class to play? Thanks alot for those who will help!!

Coming from another an old AL rogue player. The best bet and what you’ll most likely have fun with is Archer. Now the only down side to archer is it doesnt have dashes like rogue does. If you’re looking for speedy exits and craft plays its fox. If you’re looking for a dumb amount of burst on one charge its rhino.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

highwaymen
05-01-2020, 01:52 PM
Stay in AL they dont care about us here

Buchmeister
05-03-2020, 04:29 PM
Stay in AL they dont care about us here

The only thing that ruins this game is the players lol

Hjable
05-04-2020, 02:10 PM
I recommend being a bird also for your first char because some boss are going to req u to break there shield with some of bird ability. Unless u get really good gear and pets that can out dps the bosses fast

Hjable
05-04-2020, 11:32 PM

What’s your user name I can help u with a starter pack

Communion
05-12-2020, 08:54 AM
Welcome to Pocket Legends! We are so happy to have a new PL player and forum member :D

I would recommend the archer class (bird)

I would also like to recommend bird, you can deal large amounts of damage to specific targets from quite a distance!

Fox may also be a good suggestion for your preference, since it gives off that kind of rogue-like vibe you're searching for, but when you start with daggers, you may find it to be a bit different to what you're expecting, especially since some of the skill combos consist of mostly close ranged skills.

JordanAvery
07-31-2020, 09:52 AM
You won't know until you try it. I like the PL better

Cinko
12-03-2020, 07:26 AM

Welcome to pl. Let me know your ign and i will help you to star the game as much as i can

Tahtto123
12-31-2020, 11:57 PM
Pl is more event based and al has more content when there is no event.

tonlia
01-12-2021, 01:57 PM
Welkom here :)

Yourmomsphone
01-18-2021, 04:18 AM
Hi, am new here

PocketLegendsAwesome21
02-21-2021, 11:21 AM
Try pocket legends!

xxxdesilusion
05-30-2021, 08:53 AM
Need 10 Comments to post RIP