PDA

View Full Version : Need help

Cake
01-28-2012, 08:56 PM
Its been almost 2 years since I've last played and i'm still wearing rift armor(cause it was the best at that time). I've decided to play once more, but I have a BIG issue. My main character a Lvl 51 Bear is working fine I can join games, etc, but my all my other characters(A Pvp twink bird, Elf, twink bear) can't attack or talk to NPC or change to differnt townes or dungeons. I notice the prices of my old gear for Pvp has skyrocketed and I was extremely happy I switched over to my Level 20 Bear and it was already at Balefort i tried to click on the stash so i can give it to my main, but i couldn't click on the NPC for stash, I have bought all the maps. I made these chars more than 2 years ago. Please help me fix this. I'm glad to be back.

PL Playa
01-28-2012, 08:58 PM
Have you contacted support?

maiohwmai
01-28-2012, 09:18 PM
I made these chars more than two years ago. I thought the game was released less than two years ago?

I'm confuzzled though. Support is your best bet.

PL Playa
01-28-2012, 09:22 PM
Yes I do believe the game was made in or around April 2010 (??) so not quite two years

Cake
01-28-2012, 10:31 PM
Ok, 1 year ago it felt like a long time, I will contact support I just wanted to see if anyone new how to fix this.

maiohwmai
01-29-2012, 07:54 AM
While waiting for support to get back to you, I would try clearing the app's cache (if you're on Android or whatever is similar if you're on iOS). If that doesn't fix it, try an uninstall/reinstall.

I'd also try playing on Chrome - http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?73-PL-Chrome - I doubt that your problem lies within the account itself, but if you're able to play on Chrome then you've pretty much isolated it to your device. Alternatively, try installing on another device and use your account to log in. That would further help to isolate the problem.