PDA

View Full Version : Can we change the grade of Vials from Rare to Arcane or Mystic

Robens Alexandre
04-26-2020, 01:05 PM
Since 2017 Arena Master Chest got a shadow nerf without any announcement, making vials almost impossible to get. If the rarity of this crafting item gets increased overnight why not increase its grade also. This way new and returning players will know what to expect and not get scam by other players.

I also noticed that the devs are trying to dodge the subject every time it shows up in forum I want you, fellow players to help me by making other thread related to vial if this one gets closed too, this way they will come clear with us with the drop rate of vials. As people who spend time and money in this game, we need more transparency and an item that is rare grade shouldn't be impossible to get.

arcanefid
04-26-2020, 03:50 PM
I've also had the same idea that they should change Vial's rarity color to Mythic or Arcane.

I'm not sure about the dodging part tbh, one of the devs answered that Vials are in a separate Loot Table from all other items (that meaning re-roll doesn't affect them). They didn't say how rare it is, but I agree that the Rare rarity color is a bit misleading.

Flamesofanger
04-26-2020, 05:15 PM
Agreed, it's drop rate doesn't say "rare".

If arcane fossils drop like water compared to vials, then something is not right.

Fossil = Arcane

Vial of ectoplasm = Rare

Perplexing isn't it?

shadowronn
04-26-2020, 11:20 PM
"Rare things are rare."

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?492439-Planar-Arena-Chest-regarding-vial-drops

xsilentninjax
04-26-2020, 11:24 PM
if rare things are rare i should be dropping just as many vials proportional to the jewels i get

Thanos
04-26-2020, 11:54 PM
Or make dragkin tooth vendor sell vial for 1k dragkin tooth

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk