PDA

View Full Version : New to Star Legends.

Strychnine
01-28-2012, 10:05 PM
Sup, I'm Brett and I thought I would give this game a go since I was bored searching for new games on my phone. It's alright so far, I'm still level 2 though. Name's Strychnine in game if you'd like to add me. I'll be on for the rest of the day. Other than that, see you later!

Fao
01-28-2012, 10:10 PM
Welcome to the forums and Star Legends!

I don't plat Star Legends a lot, because I personally like Pocket Legends better. I am looking forward to meeting you! Cya in game maybe!

Justinjspark
01-28-2012, 11:08 PM
WELCOME
Hope you get hooked ;)

Strychnine
01-29-2012, 05:21 PM
Welcome to the forums and Star Legends!

I don't plat Star Legends a lot, because I personally like Pocket Legends better. I am looking forward to meeting you! Cya in game maybe!

Thanks bud. I don't play Pocket Legends, but I might get started on it once I get used to Star Legends. Also looking forward to meeting you in game.

WELCOME
Hope you get hooked ;)

Thanks, definitely getting addicted to it already. Just made it to level 6 today. I must say it is a neat game. Met a lot of cool, friendly players while leveling up.

Ebalere
01-29-2012, 06:30 PM
Welcome dude, add Ebalere and I can help you with anything you might need. Have fun!

Strychnine
01-29-2012, 07:00 PM
Thanks Ebalere. My phone's charging, but I'll remember to add you when I get back on. Man Star Legends is so addicting it drained my battery LOL.