PDA

View Full Version : Founders veteran award

Swords
01-29-2012, 12:07 AM
accounts that are 1 year and older should get founders helm as a reward?

JaytB
01-29-2012, 12:15 AM
Personally, I think people should get over the founders helm already. I hope it stays unique to the people who actually were there when it all started. And no, I don't have one myself.

Sam already posted they were thinking about 1y... rewards, so let's see what they come up with. Maybe a similar-stat item with a different look? Who knows?

Otukura
01-29-2012, 12:17 AM
accounts that are 1 year and older should get founders helm as a reward?

But someone who joined last January isn't a founder.

The founders helm was given to people who supported STS when they were struggling to break even, and when the game was nothing like it is now. Someone who joined last January when STS was already a growing company didn't provide the same support that those founders gave.

Although, I'm still hoping for a Trojan horse pet for a one year reward.

edit: Jay got me, left the tab open and came back a minute later :p

Aquilasoul
01-29-2012, 12:19 AM
Yes! Good idea

Stevenmc
01-29-2012, 12:24 AM
I am a founder... I take pride in playing the game since I could only get to level 13:)

Sryyoulose
01-30-2012, 08:59 PM
A founder and 30 posts amazing! XD jk man I just became active on the forums myself!

Stevenmc
01-30-2012, 10:49 PM
I'm new to forums pvp farming hoarding and merchanting. Lol I always just played to level

Hellfire
01-31-2012, 01:38 AM
i hate these extensions, honestly the only people that should get founder awards are people who made an account on the first day

Darkfader
01-31-2012, 02:08 AM
i hate these extensions, honestly the only people that should get founder awards are people who made an account on the first day

I'm not sure but I think sts marketing before pl launch wasn't big so there wasn't much players on beginning. But within couple first months it did grow fast because it got ranked in apple store.

If there would been marketing like world of midgard doing now with founder mount even game isn't out yet, I would agree with you.

Elyseon
01-31-2012, 12:03 PM
I just want a 1 year reward

Stats would be a nice bonus, but its no big deal

dugantale
01-31-2012, 12:38 PM
I joind one month to late to get the founder helm in 2010 but I dont want it because fair is fair im not a founder (pretty close tho) and I hope they dont make it for ppl who played one year it should stay rare for the founders :)

Snakespeare
01-31-2012, 01:16 PM
The founder's helm is only for founders. Founders are people who joined early. I missed it by two weeks. I should never get a founder's helm unless they extend founderhood into June 2010. This will never happen.

There will be 1-yr and 2-yr awards (Samhayne said so), and I bet you they are holding off until their 2nd birthday to announce these veterans awards. I highly doubt any of these will add armor points.

There are many more worthy awards to strive for. Merely being here is easy. If you help people you might eventually become an Ambassador and get a hat. It doesn't make you better in PvP, but it's great to be an official helper. There is another status called Chronicler, I believe. I think it was given to people who helped out on a huge project, but perhaps it is still attainable. And then there's Guardian, which is something that is totally unpredictable; you just have to be yourself and not expect that one. The devs give it out, and I think if the devs are busy developing, it would be hard to attract their attention these days enough for one of them to suggest it to the others.

But if what you really want is something that lets older players beat new players in PvP, it's not going to happen. Give up on that.

If you want to be a founder in a game, you have to join when it is new. For instance, in May 2010 I kept looking at this game and a few others, but didn't join this one until June. I hesitated and I am not a founder. It's as simple as that.

XghostzX
01-31-2012, 04:26 PM
I think the founders should remain as an "ancient" prize. People who have it that you see wearing it currently today have invested a lot of time into this game.

Hellfire
01-31-2012, 05:42 PM
I created my account on the day of release for Pocket Legends...

Buddyf97
01-31-2012, 10:51 PM
I created my account on the day of release for Pocket Legends...
So now u want to push for founders rewards because u can get all of them?
(Devil's Advocate: I hav a founders, xD)