PDA

View Full Version : Some bugs

Bundlos
04-27-2020, 07:47 AM
-Mobs killed in both normal and elite vardan valley zone don't get included into the count for '[1 hour] As You Command!' quest. The bosses killed there get counted in the '[Daily] By Thy Bidding' quest just fine.
-Was not able to open a 60% Xp elix to stack it with the combo elixir obtained from Klaas.

Futumsh
04-27-2020, 08:16 AM
-Mobs killed in both normal and elite vardan valley zone don't get included into the count for '[1 hour] As You Command!' quest. The bosses killed there get counted in the '[Daily] By Thy Bidding' quest just fine.
I think you can do this in Mogera or Greensap Farm - will look into getting it to work for the others when I have time.

-Was not able to open a 60% Xp elix to stack it with the combo elixir obtained from Klaas.

They don't stack, so... good.

Svzb
04-27-2020, 11:02 AM
Didnt it use to stack before? I think it did since they are different numbers. Also Spawning for quest in Fester outpost for hydra and orrick sometimes spawn inside the arena, or at least inside the edge. Didnt used to be the case earlier.

Bundlos
04-27-2020, 11:05 AM
I think you can do this in Mogera or Greensap Farm - will look into getting it to work for the others when I have time.

They don't stack, so... good.

Well, I do remember popping 60% XP lix with the combo lix, and Ads XP lix at the same time while leveling when 76 cap was out...but okay..

Futumsh
04-27-2020, 11:23 AM
Didnt it use to stack before? I think it did since they are different numbers. Also Spawning for quest in Fester outpost for hydra and orrick sometimes spawn inside the arena, or at least inside the edge. Didnt used to be the case earlier.

Which quest?

Futumsh
04-27-2020, 11:30 AM
I doublechecked, and those elixirs have at least not stacked with each other since 2016, didn't check earlier.

Bluehazee
04-27-2020, 11:31 AM
Which quest?

When you use 'go to' option to turn in hydra & orrick dailies, sometimes you spawn inside festerfang arena. Not in middle, but still inside so they can kill you

Futumsh
04-27-2020, 11:40 AM
When you use 'go to' option to turn in hydra & orrick dailies, sometimes you spawn inside festerfang arena. Not in middle, but still inside so they can kill you

Should be fixed with the update going out shortly.