PDA

View Full Version : ebon armor to fester vendor

swoutttt
04-27-2020, 12:08 PM
Hi,

I remember last year a dev said that ebon armor will be added to vendor.
My question is when is this going to happen? Atm 12/12 tokens, nothing to buy, and wasting tokens since i cant pick up more.. Ty in advance

Futumsh
04-27-2020, 12:18 PM
I don't remember anything of the sort, and doesn't seem likely. On the bright side, you can spend those tokens on more hydra/orrick trophy crafting components now.

Overgrown
04-27-2020, 12:22 PM
I don't remember anything of the sort, and doesn't seem likely. On the bright side, you can spend those tokens on more hydra/orrick trophy crafting components now.Can it be better to have murkstone token that can be bought by red coin? Because there is nothing really useful on the red coin vendor. Or what if make the Mire Gears and arcane rings and amulet stashable?

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Dmothra
04-27-2020, 02:52 PM
I don't remember anything of the sort, and doesn't seem likely. On the bright side, you can spend those tokens on more hydra/orrick trophy crafting components now.Since last update where you devs added this elite trophy trader, i don't know if its just me but i was having a hard time finding that npc.

Sent from my ATU-L22 using Tapatalk

Futumsh
04-27-2020, 02:56 PM
Since last update where you devs added this elite trophy trader, i don't know if its just me but i was having a hard time finding that npc.

He's in the same place he has been, hanging out in the Splintered Tree Tavern in Kelys.

Formature
04-29-2020, 03:55 AM
I don't remember anything of the sort, and doesn't seem likely. On the bright side, you can spend those tokens on more hydra/orrick trophy crafting components now.And what about ppl like me who dont care about useless house itens?
Make something useful to buy with tokens will be much better.
That's just my opinion.

Enviado do meu LG-K430 através do Tapatalk

Fsuryo
04-29-2020, 04:30 AM
I don't remember anything of the sort, and doesn't seem likely. On the bright side, you can spend those tokens on more hydra/orrick trophy crafting components now.I hope i can craft more than one Hydra tail. Xixi

And another Orrick, for a Halloween Themed house.

Bring more thropy pls. They are my personal achievment, not useless.

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk

Fsuryo
04-29-2020, 04:36 AM
I hope i can craft more than one Hydra tail. Xixi

And another Orrick, for a Halloween Themed house.

Bring more thropy pls. They are my personal achievment, not useless.

Sent from my SM-J530Y using TapatalkAnd dont ever bring armor to vendor, ever. Arlor should try million times, or at least the luckiest moment for one time.

Constantly farming orrick since after dev nerf gold there, even when that map dying.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200429/4bae738f0d3cd364f2fdb1a04f8f8e7c.jpg

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk

fikrialithaufik
04-29-2020, 08:16 PM
And dont ever bring armor to vendor, ever. Arlor should try million times, or at least the luckiest moment for one time.

Constantly farming orrick since after dev nerf gold there, even when that map dying.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200429/4bae738f0d3cd364f2fdb1a04f8f8e7c.jpg

Sent from my SM-J530Y using TapatalkThis is kampret guy

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

fikrialithaufik
04-29-2020, 09:00 PM
Should have ebon armor on vendor, because there are new lv76 arcane armor, so 71 arcane armor should be common, not as harder as 76arcane armor to get

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk