PDA

View Full Version : Remapping at mausoleum

Dmothra
04-27-2020, 03:50 PM
I have no idea if this is a bug or not but i was really having a hard time on remapping at mausoleum. Even if i remap to six different places and comes back its still the same map that has been chest looted and finished by other players. I think not just mausoleum cuz' i also have the same experience on festerfang. Can you please Devs take a look at this matter? Highly appreciated! Thank you! :)

Sent from my ATU-L22 using Tapatalk

Prabsimar Chhabra
04-27-2020, 07:22 PM
I have no idea if this is a bug or not but i was really having a hard time on remapping at mausoleum. Even if i remap to six different places and comes back its still the same map that has been chest looted and finished by other players. I think not just mausoleum cuz' i also have the same experience on festerfang. Can you please Devs take a look at this matter? Highly appreciated! Thank you! :)

Sent from my ATU-L22 using TapatalkThis isn't actually a bug , this mostly happens on low levels when the map isn't very active. The only way to deal with this is leave map then /partyi Abc and then /partyl which will give you a new map.

ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ- ᴘʀᴀʙsɪᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜʜᴀʙʀᴀ ✓