PDA

View Full Version : please add a join feature!

Skeletonlord
01-29-2012, 08:50 AM
I really think this will make pocket legends better for everyone. I constanly join the wrong friend!

maneatingtree
01-29-2012, 08:51 AM
Kind of confused could u claeify abit more?

Swampy
01-29-2012, 08:56 AM
You mean like /join (friendsname) ?

Skeletonlord
01-29-2012, 08:58 AM
Yes that is what I mean. /join (friendsname)

maneatingtree
01-29-2012, 09:08 AM
Ohhh yah that would be nice

zappaxe
01-29-2012, 10:03 AM
Or they could make it so the names are only in one place and never move. I always am about to press join and they move and I end up joining some other game. I definitely think this idea should be put in the game! :soap:

Leli
01-29-2012, 10:07 AM
Yes this would definitly help. I pvp very often and always end up joining the wrong person constantly. I would love this.

Aveea
01-30-2012, 04:02 PM
Me too! It drives me nuts!

slipeyz
01-31-2012, 02:11 AM
just a few more things that could possibly to added to the game to help out the pl community and help there be more plat circulation

1. I really want to say that the veterans vanity set was an amazing idea and i don't know of anyone who doesn't like the idea.
2. I wanted to throw out the idea that the level 71 vanity could be a pet ;) after talking with many people I believe this would make many people happy.
3. I was wondering if it was possible if vanities (especially pets) are in the works that give stat bonuses (or pets could attack for you)
4. I would like to see a guild board be in the guild hall that could allow the guildies to talk through it due to the fast that it is hard to cordinate due to the fact that people are not all on the same time because there are many people that play pl all over the world
5. My last thing was that I would really like to see a new class, especially if said class could only be unlocked for the hardcore players that hit lv cap, that would stimulate plat usage because people would want to hit lv cap to unlock the new character and then also use plat to level up that new character (because who wants to see a low lv toon when all your other ones are high lv ;])
thank you for reading this and i hope these can at least be taken in to consideration

slipeyz
02-02-2012, 04:24 AM
this may not have been the right place to post these suggestions/requests sorry