PDA

View Full Version : Skull Dozer Battleaxe and Aegis armor mitigation not working

Jairus980
04-28-2020, 04:26 AM
According to this Armor & Armor Mitigation (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?493602-Armor-amp-Armor-Mitigation) thread
Ive tested low armor with battleaxe (my armor 4.1k)
battleaxe provide 25% armor mitigation and somehow the result is the same incoming damage, PvE and PvP.

Edit:
Did some research again and noticed sts removed armor mitigation on skull aegis
make sense why the value on aegis same however still broken on battleaxe,

Futumsh
04-28-2020, 08:13 AM
Not sure what you're trying to say here - I don't think either of those weapons provides armor mitigation.

Jairus980
04-28-2020, 08:24 AM
Not sure what you're trying to say here - I don't think either of those weapons provides armor mitigation.

So both removed? Before this skull dozer had armor mitigation during proc
Ty for clarifying tho :)

Xyv.io
04-29-2020, 02:52 AM
There was indeed 25% armor mitigation in skull axe, saw in announcements from January, maybe they got removed

Fearrr
04-29-2020, 03:08 AM
There was indeed 25% armor mitigation in skull axe, saw in announcements from January, maybe they got removed

It did and I remember Futu explaining to us in a thread what Armor Mitigation was.

When was this removed I don't recall any info on this in a content update and etc?
Edit: Maybe when they Revised the Procs that is when they removed the Armor Mitigation. That's a shame.

Futumsh
04-29-2020, 08:06 AM
Their buffs had armor mitigation before they were revised back in January.