PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Lock Elixers?

Paar
01-29-2012, 11:34 AM
You know how when your in a dungeon all alone and you invite some friends and they say I cant come sorry, I have an Elixer I need to save.

Well I think it would be useful If you could Lock your elixer, so you cam join a game without wasting it?

Thoughts? Leave your feedback!

Appleisaac
01-30-2012, 06:54 AM
Yay! This is a great idea!

mejslll
01-30-2012, 08:14 AM
great idea!!! this is needed asap

Leli
01-30-2012, 08:57 AM
This is really helpful. Some of my friends have some problems but because im on a elixer i cant join. This would come in handy alot.

Question: Where or how would you purchase it? Platinum? Gold? A vendor?

Elyseon
01-30-2012, 11:00 AM
Great idea but it would cut back on sales:

Luck elixirs would get turned on right before boss

Enable Access elixirs would be turned on just for the entry of the map

Sryyoulose
02-01-2012, 07:36 PM
This would also cut down on how much $$ PL makes fyi... So
I don't think they'll do it!

Irulelol
02-01-2012, 07:51 PM
Maybe make it for only combo/xp exilars

Walkhardd
02-01-2012, 07:55 PM
I love this idea , but as ppl already said, if you were able to turn elixers on and off, sts would definatly lose money. I think some sort of compromise could work though. How about you can"lock"your elixer one time?

PL Playa
02-01-2012, 07:58 PM
Maybe it could be only made to activate in an area in which you gain xp? For the xp Elixers

Sryyoulose
02-01-2012, 08:04 PM
IDEA! maybe you can disable or enable ONLY when yor NOT in a dungeon!

Swimmingstar
02-01-2012, 10:40 PM

It already does that. Timer does not go down in town.

Meubi
02-04-2012, 09:16 AM

His point is that when your in the town, you can disable it only then. That way when you enter the dungeon, it is off. But then you can only enable it when your in the town as well. This way it controls what they do. They don't get the luck elixir on the boss, unless they leave and run all the way to the boss (which I don't think any of the other party members would wait for); and the other elixirs won't be able to count down in the dungeons, so that you can help your friends without wasting your precious money.

I'm all for this idea, it's a great way to get more people to interact with each other without wasting their money.

JTZ
02-05-2012, 12:27 AM
Make it so u can only turn on at start of level.

Elyseon
02-05-2012, 01:06 AM

His point is that when your in the town, you can disable it only then. That way when you enter the dungeon, it is off. But then you can only enable it when your in the town as well. This way it controls what they do. They don't get the luck elixir on the boss, unless they leave and run all the way to the boss (which I don't think any of the other party members would wait for); and the other elixirs won't be able to count down in the dungeons, so that you can help your friends without wasting your precious money.

I'm all for this idea, it's a great way to get more people to interact with each other without wasting their money.

Yeh that would work, STS might consider this option even