PDA

View Full Version : Crafting time glitch

MiruZetu
04-29-2020, 12:44 AM
It shows 8 seconds to craft damage or weak jewels is it on my only?
I managed to take ss on 7 seconds

Ps. I cant upload photos i donno why

reyals
04-29-2020, 02:25 AM
Lol. For me damaged and weak jewels shows craft time from 3 to -2 seconds

Futumsh
04-29-2020, 08:16 AM
What screen did you see this on?

MiruZetu
04-29-2020, 12:14 PM
What screen did you see this on?

On crafting station while crafting
I cant upload my ss here sorry

Futumsh
04-29-2020, 01:13 PM
Fixed so it won't show negative with the next app update, but may still be slightly off - related to your device's idea of what time it thinks it is on the server being off by a few seconds sometimes.

Nu.exe
05-01-2020, 02:03 AM
I have 58 mins when im crafting jewels

MiruZetu
05-02-2020, 08:32 AM
Fixed so it won't show negative with the next app update, but may still be slightly off - related to your device's idea of what time it thinks it is on the server being off by a few seconds sometimes.

Its not solved it still shows more time to craft!! My net is not slow i guess

Futumsh
05-02-2020, 09:21 AM
Its not solved it still shows more time to craft!! My net is not slow i guess

... and at the least it won't be until there's an app update - and so far I've only fixed the negative time thing for that. Unless the time offset of your device is changing while you're logged in, or shouldn't be off by more than a few seconds in any case.

It doesn't affect when your crafting actually completes anyway, only the estimated remaining time.

arcanefid
05-03-2020, 12:36 PM
... and at the least it won't be until there's an app update - and so far I've only fixed the negative time thing for that. Unless the time offset of your device is changing while you're logged in, or shouldn't be off by more than a few seconds in any case.

It doesn't affect when your crafting actually completes anyway, only the estimated remaining time.

I have the same issue, for jewels that take 5 seconds, it shows 6-7, but it finishes at 1-2 seconds, respectively. It's taking the same time, just a bit painful to look at.