PDA

View Full Version : Is it possable for someone who got banned to request a full reset on their toon?

mrm
04-29-2020, 01:09 AM
Hey all, so I got banned 2 years ago. And I'd like to start playing again. But I really don't wanna lose my IGN or friend list. So is it posable to reset my account back to level 1 and just keep my ING and friend list? My IGN was nothing special (Beiaraban) I just want it back so that if any old friendsrecognize me, they can message me.

I tried playing again few month ago on. But sadly I didnt have much time between class and exams. But... my scedule just kinda freed up a bit.

Ilove_Poopoo
04-29-2020, 01:14 AM
Request to unban basically..

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

mrm
04-29-2020, 01:38 AM
Request to unban basically..

Well, not exactly I will still lose all my items, gold pets levels AP and other character slots PVE/pvp kills and so on. Basicly just a level 1 char with my friendlist and IGN

Ilove_Poopoo
04-29-2020, 01:42 AM
Well, not exactly I will still lose all my items, gold pets levels AP and other character slots PVE/pvp kills and so on. Basicly just a level 1 char with my friendlist and IGNYou were banned for violating ToS. For what reason would they unban.

Ebereasider
04-29-2020, 02:56 AM
Hey all, so I got banned 2 years ago. And I'd like to start playing again. But I really don't wanna lose my IGN or friend list. So is it posable to reset my account back to level 1 and just keep my ING and friend list?
Friend list gets deleted after 365 days of inactivity, so that's already gone long ago.

mrm
04-29-2020, 02:59 AM
Friend list gets deleted after 365 days of inactivity, so that's already gone long ago.

:( aw dang, okay thank you for the info!

Oakmaiden
04-29-2020, 07:47 AM
I needed a good laugh this morning!

chulakamulaka
04-29-2020, 09:00 AM
I needed a good laugh this morning!lmfao

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk