PDA

View Full Version : AoE's

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-28-2010, 01:44 PM
Let us take advantage of the enchantress's multiple AoE skills! Lol.

it's surprising that when I make different builds with enchantresses, they always seem to own the other classes....

discuss :).

Yardsalez
07-28-2010, 01:46 PM
Yea aoe owns all! i just use lightning than boom! firestorm! repeat!

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-28-2010, 01:47 PM
Yea aoe owns all! i just use lightning than boom! firestorm! repeat!

Amen to that!

Barbamitsos
07-28-2010, 02:11 PM
U cant own banana ;)

Yardsalez
07-28-2010, 02:14 PM
yea i can.... (:

FluffNStuff
07-28-2010, 02:45 PM
Bow Bears own mages until the update.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-28-2010, 02:49 PM
ALL VOTE! If you think yardsalez can beat mrsbanana say "A"

If you think mrsbanana can beat yardsalez say "B"

B!!

Mr2hitk0
07-28-2010, 09:22 PM
Hmmmmm B..?

Draconix
07-29-2010, 12:00 AM
Bow Bears own mages until the update.
what? i have been a bow bear and although it is good i have to say a bowmage is better. mages can buff themselves more and mage has ranged spells while bears only have skills that can only be used within 4 metres.

Royce
07-29-2010, 06:25 AM
what? i have been a bow bear and although it is good i have to say a bowmage is better. mages can buff themselves more

Not true.
Mage buffs: BOM, BOV, Mana shield (armor buff)
Bear buffs: Iron Blood, Evade, Rage, Taunt (dodge buff)
Bears have more buffs, and they are better and longer lasting.
Still I only agree with Fluff that bowbears own Int mages. Dex mages, and Paladins can demolish a bowbear due to their superior skill set.

KingFu
07-29-2010, 06:34 AM
My archer has an interesting build now, that Kraze calculated. We tested, and the build can take down a buffed bowbear with it's combo and nothing else, without the bowbear attacking. We tested it on the other classes and the only ones it had trouble with were paladins, and battle birds, battle birds got their life drained low, but their dodge, even with TR, is very high. Paladins can be impressive with the right build, but with the wrong one, they can be easy take downs. That is why Myst isn't my PvPer at all, I haven't taken the time to deal with the delicate Pally build...

FluffNStuff
07-29-2010, 10:36 AM
Distance and direction people, distance and direction. PVP is no different then golf ;)

Jstizar
07-29-2010, 11:01 AM
Distance and direction people, distance and direction. PVP is no different then golf ;)

Except when you die playing gold you don't re spawn :P.

Yardsalez
07-29-2010, 11:03 AM
maybe if Devs gave mages a shield not other than the one that takes mana away (: maybe we would win Stupid Mana Shield ):

FluffNStuff
07-29-2010, 11:11 AM
maybe if Devs gave mages a shield not other than the one that takes mana away (: maybe we would win Stupid Mana Shield ):

That sounds like Blessing of Vitality.

pvpmaster
08-05-2010, 11:15 AM
Not true.
Mage buffs: BOM, BOV, Mana shield (armor buff)
Bear buffs: Iron Blood, Evade, Rage, Taunt (dodge buff)
Bears have more buffs, and they are better and longer lasting.
Still I only agree with Fluff that bowbears own Int mages. Dex mages, and Paladins can demolish a bowbear due to their superior skill set.
not really... my mage can own all of the bear type so long as everything in my strategy works out the only people tht get owned by bow bears jus dont hve skill or their strategy sucks