PDA

View Full Version : Arcane abilities of most pets

Yureadingthis
04-29-2020, 01:31 PM
Hello Devs! I noticed that most of the pets arcane abilities just like Seiran, guinevere and other pets that raises damage or armor doesn't show the percentage or the amount of damage / armor it would increase. Unlike reppys aa or werewiger its all indicated and detailed. Can you please Devs be more specific about these stuff? I know it has been like this eversince but not all players can afford to buy those pets just to try it out first. I mean, we can't just guess those stuff before spending a couple of golds in it right? Your response would be highly appreciated Devs! Thank you!

Sent from my ATU-L22 using Tapatalk

ThreadPolice
04-29-2020, 02:15 PM
Seirian adds 25% dmg and 25% crit, gueni adds 50% damage and an X amounts of crit.

But yes, that would be nice to see how much they exactly add :) . Nice suggestion. +1

reyals
04-29-2020, 02:21 PM
gueni adds 50% damage and an X amounts of crit.

guen adds 50%dmg 50%arm and some %ms (maybe 50 too lol)

Yureadingthis
04-29-2020, 02:21 PM
Seirian adds 25% dmg and 25% crit, gueni adds 50% damage and an X amounts of crit.

But yes, that would be nice to see how much they exactly add :) . Nice suggestion. +1Thank you for taking your time reading this. It has been move now by Futumsh at suggestion and feedbacks. I trully hope Devs can do something about this. :)

Yureadingthis
04-29-2020, 02:35 PM
guen adds 50%dmg 50%arm and some %ms (maybe 50 too lol)Exactly sir! We aren't so sure of this stuffs before we bought em' off from the store and in the Auction house! Thank you for taking your time reading! :)