PDA

View Full Version : Leaving - To ma mates (Chivalrious Union)

Ebonin
04-29-2020, 03:52 PM
So full truth over years and years i was very very old player of this game i had upsides and downsides semi retiring 4 or 5 times idk no more ... My atm ign is Rykery am proud (was) member and combat force of Chivalrous Union ..
P.S Ava please contact Alkeyhall for all info ...

Furthermore i wont anymore from this finishing post come back to either forum or game in near near future ... ( maybe never again at all )

For my so called quitting i gave over 80milion gold ,pets,my gear,my jewels,vanitys all i had to our loyal mates in C.U ,,,,
Also i gaveaway 40 mil gold to random not capped people inside arlor from point windmore city to kelys......

Special Thanks Alkeyhall,Mhysaa,Avaree,Reucezz,Baron,Fid, and many more ill keep You all in my heart for my last 6 years what i went throught in this game .... My friends my last to tell You is ill come check my msg here tomm only ,pm if u want get in touch ill sent my number since i not ise line,discord anymore

Arlor,All named up,C.U and STS ... GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND MAY BRIGHT LIGHTNESS U IN DARK ..
LOVE YOU ALL !!!

InvalidUserName
04-29-2020, 04:06 PM
Good luck buddy. Wish you all the best in life !

Noceur
04-29-2020, 04:40 PM
I don't know you but good luck man

chulakamulaka
04-29-2020, 06:49 PM
good luck mate wish you the best

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

C.U.
04-29-2020, 07:00 PM
Ryker,

We wish you the best in your future endeavors, health and happiness.

Take care mate,
C.U.

<Chivalrous Union>

arcanefid
04-29-2020, 07:31 PM
So full truth over years and years i was very very old player of this game i had upsides and downsides semi retiring 4 or 5 times idk no more ... My atm ign is Rykery am proud (was) member and combat force of Chivalrious Union ..

Furthermore i wont anymore from this finishing post come back to either forum or game in near near future ... ( maybe never again at all )

For my so called quitting i gave over 80milion gold ,pets,my gear,my jewels,vanitys all i had to our loyal mates in C.U ,,,,
Also i gaveaway 40 mil gold to random not capped people inside arlor from point windmore city to kelys......

Special Thanks Alkeyhall,Mhysaa,Avaree,Reucezz,Baron,Fid, and many more ill keep You all in my heart for my last 6 years what i went throught in this game .... My friends my last to tell You is ill come check my msg here tomm only ,pm if u want get in touch ill sent my number since i not ise line,discord anymore

Arlor,All named up,C.U and STS ... GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND MAY BRIGHT LIGHTNESS U IN DARK ..
LOVE YOU ALL !!!

Always sad to see friends go, but I wish you the best of luck with whatever you do.

Hope you change your mind tho. ;3

Kairihearts
04-29-2020, 07:34 PM
I've been around the game for about 7 years now personally I don't know you but wish you the best in life and good luck

May life bring you good fortune :)

Ebonin
04-29-2020, 08:50 PM
I've been around the game for about 7 years now personally I don't know you but wish you the best in life and good luck

May life bring you good fortune :)

U know me khm Berrymonkey

Ebonin
04-29-2020, 08:57 PM
Always sad to see friends go, but I wish you the best of luck with whatever you do.

Hope you change your mind tho. ;3

Ooo ma Brotha :(

Ebonin
04-29-2020, 08:59 PM
Ryker,

We wish you the best in your future endeavors, health and happiness.

Take care mate,
C.U.

<Chivalrous Union>

I am proud to be over the years Your member !

Cheer ma mates <3

Ebonin
04-30-2020, 05:04 AM
Good luck buddy. Wish you all the best in life !

Thank You Sir

krt601
04-30-2020, 08:58 AM
Good luck to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kairihearts
04-30-2020, 09:32 AM
U know me khm Berrymonkey

Oof I do ? Damn must of been a while sorry if I forgot :(

Ebonin
04-30-2020, 12:52 PM
Oof I do ? Damn must of been a while sorry if I forgot :(

You are one of most respected i meet ^^

Kairihearts
04-30-2020, 04:36 PM
You are one of most respected i meet ^^

Aww thank you I have line app if you ever want to talk seeing as you've quit just pm me :)

ThreadPolice
04-30-2020, 04:49 PM
Take care, best wishes irl! :)

mhysaa
04-30-2020, 05:04 PM
So full truth over years and years i was very very old player of this game i had upsides and downsides semi retiring 4 or 5 times idk no more ... My atm ign is Rykery am proud (was) member and combat force of Chivalrous Union ..

LOVE YOU ALL !!!

whaaat, why? You spoke w me just few days ago :(
Hope you have a good life, and God bless you <3
But i hope isn't a good bye, but i see you soon!!
Take care
Best wishes, from Mhy :*

Ebonin
05-01-2020, 03:12 AM
Aww thank you I have line app if you ever want to talk seeing as you've quit just pm me :)

i cant answer your msg aww ur msgs full

Ebonin
05-01-2020, 03:14 AM
Take care, best wishes irl! :)

Thank You my friend of kragg guild castle ^

Ebonin
05-01-2020, 03:21 AM
whaaat, why? You spoke w me just few days ago :(
Hope you have a good life, and God bless you <3
But i hope isn't a good bye, but i see you soon!!
Take care
Best wishes, from Mhy :*

Mhy i did texted You about ill do it hehe,but i went offline to early, i love you my sis ,and pls take care and continue your yt work am still Subscribed and cant wait for more ^^
May all your wishes aswell come true to You my friend .. :*

Kairihearts
05-01-2020, 08:48 AM
i cant answer your msg aww ur msgs full

I sent you my id for line check your inbox :)

Ebonin
05-02-2020, 07:24 AM
Unfo i dont have it anymore :grumpy:

Kairihearts
05-02-2020, 10:48 AM
Unfo i dont have it anymore :grumpy:

Ouch then maybe pm me ur discord tag? :)