PDA

View Full Version : Season Pass

Azerothraven
04-29-2020, 07:35 PM
Arcane legend should do a season/ monthly pass because they monetise very well e.g. clash of clans, clash Royale, fort nite, just $10 value

Monthly benefits:
25k gold per day for log in 750k total
1 bound elite awaken kit per day
1 bound crate key per day
1 craft/housing/guild slot per week
1 free rename
1 pet level up
100 story token
1 random tradable elixir like dam reduc/ xp/ dam/ speed per day

Ilove_Poopoo
04-29-2020, 07:52 PM
Those rewards are not convincing nor is the challenge. In those games you've mentioned, theres a monthly line quest which all players can participate, earning rewards as they complete tasks. The season pass is exclusive for those who pay, in return, they gain extra rewards for the rest of the season.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

*Live*
04-29-2020, 07:56 PM

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

fikrialithaufik
04-29-2020, 08:02 PM
Never seen MMORPG with 'Pass'. And it was BAD IDEA

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

chulakamulaka
04-29-2020, 08:37 PM
-1, this isn't fortnite this is an MMORPG

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Encryptions
04-29-2020, 09:38 PM
Maybe a daily log in thing instead but battle pass, not in this game.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200430/c991593a9890189c322028f6e25feae3.jpg

Sent from point A to point B.

Overgrown
04-29-2020, 10:26 PM

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Rarery
04-29-2020, 10:53 PM
-1 we dont need it

Azerothraven
04-29-2020, 11:18 PM
Maybe give xp bonus multiplier as well so people can level up faster

Jairus980
04-30-2020, 12:06 AM
Maybe give xp bonus multiplier as well so people can level up faster

//////////

Azerothraven
04-30-2020, 12:08 AM
Also better rewards for quests

Lethoiun
04-30-2020, 01:16 AM

11 chars

chulakamulaka
04-30-2020, 04:14 AM
Also better rewards for questsstill no

Regifter
04-30-2020, 04:21 AM
-1 lol AL doesnt need to become fortnite, if u want a battle pass just go stick to fortnite and buy a battle pass. #nohatesrylol

Silentkill
04-30-2020, 04:54 AM
-1 sorry handsome dude but bad move, do something productive with your freetime instead

chulakamulaka
04-30-2020, 04:56 AM
>how to make yourself hated
>try to convert AL to fortnite

alonehope
04-30-2020, 04:57 AM
bruuuh its not really good idea at all no no

Maybe a daily log in thing instead but battle pass, not in this game.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200430/c991593a9890189c322028f6e25feae3.jpg

Sent from point A to point B.

OMG that's what i was thinking about but was more thinking about plat legends not arcane legends :D nice one Encryptions :D

matthew (flash)
04-30-2020, 05:41 AM
If there is season pass there should be 100 rewards and quest to finish also most have plat in the rewards lol

Roblox
04-30-2020, 07:33 AM
Arcane legend should do a season/ monthly pass because they monetise very well e.g. clash of clans, clash Royale, fort nite, just $10 value

Monthly benefits:
1 free rename
1 pet level up
100 story token

Ahhh its a great idea but then XD I feel like it would ruin the game. Maybe special offers during certain unlock in leveling of playing?

Azerothraven
04-30-2020, 07:44 AM
Any criticism without any constructive feedback or reason is auto ignored. Idc if you -1

If this is something not for you, you don't have to buy it. But some players who chose to can benefit from it. Thereby, help the developers continue their work and invested further into the company.
It's just like the plat or items in store. No one is forcing you to buy them.

chrizplague
04-30-2020, 07:53 AM
Contructive vote 7chars

chulakamulaka
04-30-2020, 08:11 AM
Any criticism without any constructive feedback or reason is auto ignored. Idc if you -1

If this is something not for you, you don't have to buy it. But some players who chose to can benefit from it. Thereby, help the developers continue their work and invested further into the company.
It's just like the plat or items in store. No one is forcing you to buy them.So you're trying to implement a feature that a battle royale game uses into an MMORPG which is based around farming gear, loot and progressing maps. I'm sure 80% of the playerbase doesn't want one of the best MMORPGs on mobile to go in the direction of Fortnite, because it's just not.

Even so if it's "not something for you, don't buy it" then those who buy it have an advantage over those who don't. What does this introduce? a pay to win game. The only slightest sense in this idea is if this "season pass" would give non tradable cosmetics and not guaranteed loot or currency. The purpose of the game is to grind maps and farm loot, after all, that's the point of an MMORPG isn't it?

Azerothraven
04-30-2020, 08:17 AM
So you're trying to implement a feature that a battle royale game uses into an MMORPG which is based around farming gear, loot and progressing maps. I'm sure 80% of the playerbase doesn't want one of the best MMORPGs on mobile to go in the direction of Fortnite, because it's just not.

Even so if it's "not something for you, don't buy it" then those who buy it have an advantage over those who don't. What does this introduce? a pay to win game. The only slightest sense in this idea is if this "season pass" would give non tradable cosmetics and not guaranteed loot or currency. The purpose of the game is to grind maps and farm loot, after all, that's the point of an MMORPG isn't it?

That's great but it's not my responsibility to guide the game or make it better. I have an idea and dev can choose to implement, figure out to make it work or not.
Just something for them to think about.

The forum is also filled with toxic players who don't represent the average person in AL.

Overgrown
04-30-2020, 08:24 AM
That's great but it's not my responsibility to guide the game or make it better. I have an idea and dev can choose to implement, figure out to make it work or not.
Just something for them to think about.

The forum is also filled with toxic players who don't represent the average person in AL.

Paying real cash isn't "average player/person". The reason behind why this seasonal pass is bad, because everything in game is already pay to win, why need another way to top over free to play players?

Is permanent Xp bonus not enough?
Is auto lvl 71 not enough?
Is millions from lockeds not enough?

P.s. from real average person in AL

shadowronn
04-30-2020, 08:31 AM
While we are suggesting things, something that the developers can add for free would be a dislike button on forums.

PatD
04-30-2020, 08:32 AM
If after all those years they didn't do it, there is a reason behind this, and if after all those years the game is still there and active i think its because imo STS know what they are doing :)

So a season pass is a big no for me, it would completely change the dynamic of the game

Noceur
04-30-2020, 08:42 AM

Just because it doesn't concern us doesn't mean it can't affect us. I just feel like this would ruin the game lol. I mean think about it, for $10 you can get 75 plat from the store. With 75 plat, you can buy exactly 75k gold. What you're asking for is 10x the gold alone. Maybe if it was less, then it could work, but the truth is it just wouldn't fit in this game.

chulakamulaka
04-30-2020, 08:54 AM
While we are suggesting things, something that the developers can add for free would be a dislike button on forums.I would actually love this

QuaseT
04-30-2020, 09:44 AM

It's just like the plat or items in store. No one is forcing you to buy them.-1
/11chars

Ebereasider
04-30-2020, 10:15 AM
Reasons are already explained by multiple people

Prabsimar Chhabra
04-30-2020, 10:22 AM
Its exploitable & again Plat2Play

ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ- ᴘʀᴀʙsɪᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜʜᴀʙʀᴀ ✓

Jausa
04-30-2020, 10:50 AM

Monthly benefits:
1 free rename
1 pet level up
100 story token
1 random tradable elixir like dam reduc/ xp/ dam/ speed per dayThey monetise? My friend players already dislike how aggressive the game is about getting money, with all these new arcanes, op 100 dollar 1-2 day pet sales, locks. Play user already already leagues above free to play players, a monthly pass would create an even more of an unbalance, and it sure as hell wouldnt he appealing to a high percentage of the players, especially new ones when they come and see: 10 dollars for this, 500 plat for that, 15 plat to open this. How to get gold or gear? Plat. This game has a theme, open locks sell the items you lot for gold, it is a bit aggressive but it works kinda. Let it be.

Sent from my SM-A105F using Tapatalk

Fearrr
04-30-2020, 10:57 AM
-1 to this idea. But.
I would like to see a VIP System like other MMORPG games. Prizes, Gifts, Pets and or Mounts, Special Vanties, etc for the people who spend and who have spent a lot of money on this game over the years. Like 50K Plat Bought, 100K, 200K, 300K. Etc.

Azerothraven
04-30-2020, 11:00 AM
They monetise? My friend players already dislike how aggressive the game is about getting money, with all these new arcanes, op 100 dollar 1-2 day pet sales, locks. Play user already already leagues above free to play players, a monthly pass would create an even more of an unbalance, and it sure as hell wouldnt he appealing to a high percentage of the players, especially new ones when they come and see: 10 dollars for this, 500 plat for that, 15 plat to open this. How to get gold or gear? Plat. This game has a theme, open locks sell the items you lot for gold, it is a bit aggressive but it works kinda. Let it be.

This means people won’t have to spend thousands to enjoy some of the features but more people use it so it will bridge the gap between p2p and p2w.

It’s hard to imagine change but it’s necessary for progress and innovation.

PatD
04-30-2020, 11:11 AM
Season passes have been criticized for being anti-consumer, as they psychologically pressure customers to spend more money,
it can lead many to leave game also, as they can feel dependant(pressure) to that season pass, really don't think it's a good idea sorry

Bluehazee
04-30-2020, 11:15 AM
This means people won’t have to spend thousands to enjoy some of the features but more people use it so it will bridge the gap between p2p and p2w.

It’s hard to imagine change but it’s necessary for progress and innovation.

Change doesn't always mean progress, as it can end up in progress or regression

Prabsimar Chhabra
04-30-2020, 02:23 PM

It’s hard to imagine change but it’s necessary for progress and innovation.Hmmmm, you are just supporting this cause you want your own benefit. Typical Plat user.

Draculex
04-30-2020, 04:15 PM
-1 to this idea. But.
I would like to see a VIP System like other MMORPG games. Prizes, Gifts, Pets and or Mounts, Special Vanties, etc for the people who spend and who have spent a lot of money on this game over the years. Like 50K Plat Bought, 100K, 200K, 300K. Etc.

+1 for that idea. Would love to see some special banner rewards for that

iel36
04-30-2020, 05:53 PM
Passes should be only for ur fortnite or esp in MOBA games lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crocodile
04-30-2020, 05:54 PM

Monthly benefits:
1 free rename
1 pet level up
100 story token
1 random tradable elixir like dam reduc/ xp/ dam/ speed per dayNice idea!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Azerothraven
04-30-2020, 08:09 PM
Hmmmm, you are just supporting this cause you want your own benefit. Typical Plat user.

I already have everything I want in the game.

Allset
04-30-2020, 08:49 PM
LoLhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200501/6770cdffb00050493529336983ad324a.jpg

Rogue[emoji1655]

Snowdager
04-30-2020, 10:44 PM
It’s a good idea actually, it would pay for way better events. Most of the people commenting-1 either A) can’t afford it or B) don’t want to buy it and therefore don’t want others to have the chance of getting it. Not hating on any of y’all so please don’t reply with some comment about how you are rich or anything like that. A monthly subscription means more funding for AL which DOES mean better content. Things don’t come for free. This wouldn’t actually hurt the game in any way, but if not the rewards suggested here, I still think some sort of monthly subscription on AL would be nice, I would definitely subscribe to help support the game.

Lethoiun
04-30-2020, 11:13 PM

11 chars

TheBlairWitch
05-01-2020, 01:38 AM
I seen these passes work well in games like the 5vs5 mobas , but i dont see it working on AL,

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

Silentkill
05-01-2020, 08:00 AM
It’s a good idea actually, it would pay for way better events. Most of the people commenting-1 either A) can’t afford it or B) don’t want to buy it and therefore don’t want others to have the chance of getting it. Not hating on any of y’all so please don’t reply with some comment about how you are rich or anything like that. A monthly subscription means more funding for AL which DOES mean better content. Things don’t come for free. This wouldn’t actually hurt the game in any way, but if not the rewards suggested here, I still think some sort of monthly subscription on AL would be nice, I would definitely subscribe to help support the game.

Im rich irl

Overgrown
05-01-2020, 08:04 AM
Im rich irlWeird flex, but ok.

QuaseT
05-01-2020, 09:42 AM

It can also mean that the monthly subscription steals customers who would usually buy the plat packs for an higher amount depending on what those rewards are. Or that the people dont want it bc sts usually does not use the suggested rewards here and adjust them by themselves. Can force people to buy it if the rewards are really good or sts uses time to implement this and its actually useless. Either way its bad and most people prefer to buy plat I guess, thats why most write -1 here. Plat balances its value with gold always. A system like this does not necessarily.

Grimmstroke
05-01-2020, 11:35 PM
Omegalul is this adopting to fortnut no lol game is much better without this lol

Killerjam
05-02-2020, 08:28 AM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

idout525
05-02-2020, 09:37 AM

Tapatalkkal küldve az én SM-G975F eszközömről

Hudrery
05-02-2020, 02:13 PM
Well my opinion is rather than adding season pass system better do VIP system like most mmorpg game is...how about you guys?

Benefit like claim able vip chest which drop exclusive VIP item

arcanefid
05-02-2020, 04:39 PM
-1 to this idea. But.

People who spend a lot already get them. Most event LB banners and vanities, Crate Tokens, all the best gear without ever setting foot in a PvE zone, etc. You pay for that stuff, asking for more is greedy.

Fearrr
05-02-2020, 06:04 PM
People who spend a lot already get them. Most event LB banners and vanities, Crate Tokens, all the best gear without ever setting foot in a PvE zone, etc. You pay for that stuff, asking for more is greedy.
Thx but I didn't need the explanation on "People who spend a lot already". The things I listed were an example of different things that can been used in VIP System, there is a handful of other things used as rewards then what I have mentioned. I have spent close to over $15K in this game...Asking for a VIP System that multiple MMORPG games already have and on top of that the system seems to work well...Is the farthest thing from a person being greedy. But if you say so...sure :)

championboost
05-05-2020, 02:05 AM
lol the rewards u suggested are lame noone will pay 10$ for this
Al would be called paytowin even more
all the vents are basically already a free battle pass
at big events u can play up to plat tier
battle pass aint it for al

Shininami
05-06-2020, 12:19 PM
Well said lol idk why everyone is flaming and hating u over an idea suggested

Slatt
05-06-2020, 07:57 PM
I dont think this game needs a season pass but a new bundle would be better

InvalidUserName
05-06-2020, 08:14 PM
As much as i didnt like the idea at first i dont see how it would affect my gameplay if someone else decided to buy a pass and supported sts. But i would prefer a tiered vip system where more plat gives u more benefits

If u dont like it then just dont buy it and yes paying players SHOULD have an advantage otherwise it defeats the purpose of paying

Obiira
05-07-2020, 12:43 AM

Monthly benefits:
1 free rename
1 pet level up
100 story token
1 random tradable elixir like dam reduc/ xp/ dam/ speed per day-1

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Galthon
05-07-2020, 04:10 AM
Or a monthly vanity package for 10$. Like a seasonal vanity pack, char bounded. Likr every month there's a new vanity. Like a wep vanity or something.

Jausa
05-09-2020, 04:50 PM
As much as i didnt like the idea at first i dont see how it would affect my gameplay if someone else decided to buy a pass and supported sts. But i would prefer a tiered vip system where more plat gives u more benefits

If u dont like it then just dont buy it and yes paying players SHOULD have an advantage otherwise it defeats the purpose of payingPaying players already have an ADVANTAGE, they control the monopoly, also get all the new equipment from locks. What this game needs is better content, not greediness. Devs "hungry" for money of course because Al is a business, you and some others hungry for foolishness. Plat farmers here talking ****. I could never take you people seriously lmao.

Jausa
05-09-2020, 04:57 PM
Thx but I didn't need the explanation on "People who spend a lot already". The things I listed were an example of different things that can been used in VIP System, there is a handful of other things used as rewards then what I have mentioned. I have spent close to over $15K in this game...Asking for a VIP System that multiple MMORPG games already have and on top of that the system seems to work well...Is the farthest thing from a person being greedy. But if you say so...sure :)Calling bs in your 15k statement. Second bs call for you would be to stop "working" for Al, also if you want praise for paying money then donate to a charity event.

Fearrr
05-09-2020, 05:03 PM
Calling bs in your 15k statement. Second bs call for you would be to stop "working" for Al, also if you want praise for paying money then donate to a charity event.

Lol BS huh? And why is my statement BS humor me? And no I don't need no praise for spending money on anything I only dropped that figure because I was being called Greedy which I am not.
And what working for AL huh lmao 💀 ? You should take your own BS advise.

Fearrr
05-09-2020, 05:20 PM
Calling bs in your 15k statement. Second bs call for you would be to stop "working" for Al, also if you want praise for paying money then donate to a charity event.

.001% of this is from Plat Offers since they are boardline scammish. I would say that is pretty close to $15K! And what's your Ign? I would like to know exactly who I'm talking to?

Jausa
05-10-2020, 07:05 AM
Lol BS huh? And why is my statement BS humor me? And no I don't need no praise for spending money on anything I only dropped that figure because I was being called Greedy which I am not.
And what working for AL huh lmao [emoji88] ? You should take your own BS advise.You dropped it because you were called greedy? What does you dropping this figure prove exactly??? [emoji23][emoji23]

You are asking for more advantages than players with plat already have. This is GREED. Plat already controls the whole monopoly now you want more. Of course not greedy. [emoji23] What a joke.

Jausa
05-10-2020, 07:07 AM
.001% of this is from Plat Offers since they are boardline scammish. I would say that is pretty close to $15K! And what's your Ign? I would like to know exactly who I'm talking to?
190918Well you said it so i'ma believe it. My ign is none of your business nor is it a secret. What matters here is the conversation we are having on this thread.

anacebela
05-10-2020, 08:21 AM

Monthly benefits:
1 free rename
1 pet level up
100 story token

-1 whats the point there? All of the items is usless and pay 10$ for that... I think u are to rich...

InvalidUserName
05-10-2020, 08:30 AM
Well you said it so i'ma believe it. My ign is none of your business nor is it a secret. What matters here is the conversation we are having on this thread.

Your ign is very relevant actually. It will prove to cytotoxin how irrelevant this conversation is. You are better than this cyto. Why bother arguing with a noob?

I like to call him dementia or was his ign dementted? Either way he plays the game like he has forgotten where his fingers are

Fearrr
05-10-2020, 08:31 AM
You dropped it because you were called greedy? What does you dropping this figure prove exactly??? [emoji23][emoji23]

You are asking for more advantages than players with plat already have. This is GREED. Plat already controls the whole monopoly now you want more. Of course not greedy. [emoji23] What a joke.

Would a greedy person really spend this much RL money supporting a Video Game/ Company? If I was Greedy I wouldn't have spent a single dime in this game. It would be one thing if a VIP Tier System never exisited in any of these MMORPG games and I came up with this suggestion...VIP Tier System have been in MMORPG games for the past 5-6+ years... A *Marketing Strategy* used by these gaming companies which player's who support their games seem to enjoy a lot. What a joke right! Most of the things used in VIP Tier System as rewards is nothing groundbreaking or going to give any type of huge advantage that is going to add to your so called Monopoly. Lol some of the biggest mercher's in this game who control prices barely and even buy plat.

Edit. Also maybe you don't know this but the VIP Tier Rewards are account bound. Nobody is going to be selling these rewards and making gold from this.

Jausa
05-10-2020, 11:10 AM
Would a greedy person really spend this much RL money supporting a Video Game/ Company? If I was Greedy I wouldn't have spent a single dime in this game. It would be one thing if a VIP Tier System never exisited in any of these MMORPG games and I came up with this suggestion...VIP Tier System have been in MMORPG games for the past 5-6+ years... A *Marketing Strategy* used by these gaming companies which player's who support their games seem to enjoy a lot. What a joke right! Most of the things used in VIP Tier System as rewards is nothing groundbreaking or going to give any type of huge advantage that is going to add to your so called Monopoly. Lol some of the biggest mercher's in this game who control prices barely and even buy plat.

Edit. Also maybe you don't know this but the VIP Tier Rewards are account bound. Nobody is going to be selling these rewards and making gold from this.You spent the money for PLATINUM like everyone else- which you used for personal benefit you didn't do it specifically to support the game because honestly few people care, so don't mask it. If you wanted to support anything with THE 15K " if you didn't actually plat farm" you should have supported at a charity event. If you got a work you probably walk by homeless people everyday and now you are here telling me you ain't greedy and spent all that "money" to support instead of personal benefit.

Point is. Plat users already have enough benefits. They have control over monopoly, all the new items, special treatment- like level 71, 15% xp, crafting slots, and everything else basically. I am not saying this for personal benefit like you, I am saying from a logical point of view. You childish players need an eye opening. You are the type of customer that would buy something and then return it because it does what it was made to do but now you want more of it because you bought it and then you specifically would blame them because it doesn't do what you want it to do [emoji23].

What this game needs is good content, not a battle pass, monthly subscription, VIP system. None of these will attract players. What will attract them is good content, not "pay for this, pay for that".

I hope to see the day when you people grow up and suggest or discuss something for the greater good instead of personal benefit.

Azerothraven
05-10-2020, 11:29 AM
He’s spending plat so the rest of us can enjoy the game for FREE! Be more grateful players like that exist so we can enjoy a great game for free. He’s paying for that advantage and that’s fair.

Fearrr
05-10-2020, 11:30 AM
You spent the money for PLATINUM like everyone else- which you used for personal benefit you didn't do it specifically to support the game because honestly few people care, so don't mask it. If you wanted to support anything with THE 15K " if you didn't actually plat farm" you should have supported at a charity event. If you got a work you probably walk by homeless people everyday and now you are here telling me you ain't greedy and spent all that "money" to support instead of personal benefit.

Point is. Plat users already have enough benefits. They have control over monopoly, all the new items, special treatment- like level 71, 15% xp, crafting slots, and everything else basically. I am not saying this for personal benefit like you, I am saying from a logical point of view. You childish players need an eye opening. You are the type of customer that would buy something and then return it because it does what it was made to do but now you want more of it because you bought it and then you specifically would blame them because it doesn't do what you want it to do [emoji23].

What this game needs is good content, not a battle pass, monthly subscription, VIP system. None of these will attract players. What will attract them is good content, not "pay for this, pay for that".

I hope to see the day when you people grow up and suggest or discuss something for the greater good instead of personal benefit.

You have the audacity to accuse me of Plat Farming? With what proof? If I was plat farming you comedian you think I would be dumb enough to post my Total Plat bought on forums for everyone to see? And what makes you think I don't already give money to charity? And then you going to tell me what kind of customer I am lol? Buying Plat in this game does support it...It's the reason why this game is still running all these years and new content is coming out. Also I have made countless suggestions on these forums to benefit the game and not myself. Only person who needs to grow up is you and your Emo Kid type replies is getting old. A suggestion for your anger management...I heard punching air helps...Enjoy your day :).

Sixtie
05-10-2020, 12:06 PM
What about a daily log-in bonus for one selected character ?

Jausa
05-10-2020, 02:40 PM
He’s spending plat so the rest of us can enjoy the game for FREE! Be more grateful players like that exist so we can enjoy a great game for free. He’s paying for that advantage and that’s fair.Yes s/he paying for an advantage which already exists. But this one is asking for more advantages and with the same breath s/he says "I am not greedy". Also, "I supported this game with 15k"- personal benefit is masked as "support".

I am not grateful that someone might have spent money for their own benefits. Aren't you the one that farmed plat? Didn't you guys farming plat cost STS a 100k deal with one of the offer providers? Big words coming from you. What else to expect from most Al players

Jausa
05-10-2020, 02:42 PM
You have the audacity to accuse me of Plat Farming? With what proof? If I was plat farming you comedian you think I would be dumb enough to post my Total Plat bought on forums for everyone to see? And what makes you think I don't already give money to charity? And then you going to tell me what kind of customer I am lol? Buying Plat in this game does support it...It's the reason why this game is still running all these years and new content is coming out. Also I have made countless suggestions on these forums to benefit the game and not myself. Only person who needs to grow up is you and your Emo Kid type replies is getting old. A suggestion for your anger management...I heard punching air helps...Enjoy your day :).Saying an ugly truth doesn't equal being angry. You should know the difference. Thing is I don't give a sh if you donate or not. You bought plat or farmed offers. Now suck it up big boy, stop asking for more milk/wanting stuff [emoji23]. I didn't accuse you either.

Bluehazee
05-10-2020, 02:58 PM
Saying an ugly truth doesn't equal being angry. You should know the difference. Thing is I don't give a sh if you donate or not. You bought plat or farmed offers. Now suck it up big boy, stop asking for more milk/wanting stuff [emoji23]. I didn't accuse you either.

They already shut your mouth several times. Assume it and stop disrespecting ppl

Jausa
05-10-2020, 07:08 PM
They already shut your mouth several times. Assume it and stop disrespecting pplFew Al players are worthy/mentally old enough for respect. I am not disrespecting people, this is an open discussion thread. Sorry if you didn't like a truth I said, but not my fault, blame reality.

Encryptions
05-10-2020, 07:38 PM
You spent the money for PLATINUM like everyone else- which you used for personal benefit you didn't do it specifically to support the game because honestly few people care, so don't mask it. If you wanted to support anything with THE 15K " if you didn't actually plat farm" you should have supported at a charity event. If you got a work you probably walk by homeless people everyday and now you are here telling me you ain't greedy and spent all that "money" to support instead of personal benefit.

1 His money, he does what he wants with it man, he worked for it he gets to spend it any way he wants to. Atleast he isn't buying drugs with it or other illegal things. Most disrespectful thing to do is judge people on how they spend their own money they worked for. He spent 15,000$ in a game, I mean once you have tons of money and have everything you want then you don't care about money anymore.

2 Plat users do not control the economy, its the people with the gold who do. People can buy items with plat and those with gold will offer an amount of gold to buy the item. It is impossible for plat users to control economy, they can only make items cheaper by buying more of them.

3 People should get personal benefit from their own money in which they worked for.

tripexxx
05-10-2020, 07:55 PM
Its a Great Idea , Many Games use a Monthly Pass System Not Just Fortnite FYI ....... It will benefit mostly New Players of AL ......meaning more players in the Community of Arlor :)

So Stop Hating on the idea ......its not gonna ruin the game at all , unless they happen to give items that are in demand ....... I Probably Wouldnt Buy it but new players will most likely will to get that extra Motivation they need for that huge grind they have to do CHEERS No Hate Just Positives Vibes :)

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

shadowronn
05-11-2020, 12:26 AM
You have the audacity to accuse me of Plat Farming? With what proof? If I was plat farming you comedian you think I would be dumb enough to post my Total Plat bought on forums for everyone to see? And what makes you think I don't already give money to charity? And then you going to tell me what kind of customer I am lol? Buying Plat in this game does support it...It's the reason why this game is still running all these years and new content is coming out. Also I have made countless suggestions on these forums to benefit the game and not myself. Only person who needs to grow up is you and your Emo Kid type replies is getting old. A suggestion for your anger management...I heard punching air helps...Enjoy your day :).

Why are you getting triggered over a stranger on the internet who isn't even revealing their IGN?

Fearrr
05-11-2020, 01:21 AM
Why are you getting triggered over a stranger on the internet who isn't even revealing their IGN?
I guess his Ign is Dementted...Never heard of him shocker! Lmao If you think that is me triggered you don't know me to well...If I was triggered I would of got banned.

Jausa
05-11-2020, 02:29 AM
1 His money, he does what he wants with it man, he worked for it he gets to spend it any way he wants to. Atleast he isn't buying drugs with it or other illegal things. Most disrespectful thing to do is judge people on how they spend their own money they worked for. He spent 15,000$ in a game, I mean once you have tons of money and have everything you want then you don't care about money anymore.

2 Plat users do not control the economy, its the people with the gold who do. People can buy items with plat and those with gold will offer an amount of gold to buy the item. It is impossible for plat users to control economy, they can only make items cheaper by buying more of them.

3 People should get personal benefit from their own money in which they worked for.Yes it's his money. He got it. I don't like being told bs like he's spending it to support the game since we all know that money is spent for personal benefit. Didn't say the shouldn't get a benefit, of course they should. But there should be a balance even though Al players just think of themselves. Would like to see these players start playing from scratch, and see them get the new arcanes without paying houndrets. The game needs to be more f2p friendly, this is what would attract new players, instead of adding VIP systems or monthly subscriptions. I don't know about you people bit to a casual new player spending hundreds to be relevant at ALL Is not appealing enough.

Jausa
05-11-2020, 02:32 AM
Its a Great Idea , Many Games use a Monthly Pass System Not Just Fortnite FYI ....... It will benefit mostly New Players of AL ......meaning more players in the Community of Arlor :)

So Stop Hating on the idea ......its not gonna ruin the game at all , unless they happen to give items that are in demand ....... I Probably Wouldnt Buy it but new players will most likely will to get that extra Motivation they need for that huge grind they have to do CHEERS No Hate Just Positives Vibes :)

Sent from my SM-G975U using TapatalkThose games using this system are not Al, Al is very different, it has always. If they should add anything it should be specific packs/substitutions of items in the store, like daily ankhs, gems, story tokens, elixirs, or something similar. A monthly subscription where you might want something from it but get it weeks later with no choice wouldn't be so helpful.

anacebela
05-11-2020, 02:40 AM
Those games using this system are not Al, Al is very different, it has always. If they should add anything it should be specific packs/substitutions of items in the store, like daily ankhs, gems, story tokens, elixirs, or something similar. A monthly subscription where you might want something from it but get it weeks later with no choice wouldn't be so helpful.

If u not use irl money for plats it will take u longer to get some of item but it is still possible and that is great! I think thats why this is best game and equal for everyone. If u want "donate" every month 10$ np go and buy plats for that money np

Sixtie
05-13-2020, 10:30 AM
I would suggest a Platinum Purchase Tier List.

Which give you either items or buffs
Untradable but Stashable.

You can ever go further with adding an Hours Played Tier List.
A bonus to all players :)

Susanne
05-14-2020, 07:53 AM
I saw a few posts accusing plat buyers of being greedy.
That's not true. Most plat buyers I know are quite generous and anyway, how would we get the gears, pets etc. without them? They open the locks.
In any case, how people spend their money is their choice.
I have bought plat and don't need to justify to anyone why.

arcanefid
05-14-2020, 09:01 AM
I saw a few posts accusing plat buyers of being greedy.
That's not true. Most plat buyers I know are quite generous and anyway, how would we get the gears, pets etc. without them? They open the locks.
In any case, how people spend their money is their choice.
I have bought plat and don't need to justify to anyone why.

I have mentioned the word "greedy" in this post: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?493974-Season-Pass&p=3187838&viewfull=1#post3187838

If you're talking about the Jause guy who's being way too harsh, then fine, but if you're including me too, then I'll explain that I'm not accusing plat buyers being "greedy for buying plats."

My point is that people who buy plat are the first to get the premium stuff, such as new Eggs in store, house decorations, open locks and get the new shiny gear, etc. It's exactly that sort of stuff why plat buyers invest their money in the game. They get the new things first, and they have the choice of selling them to free players for gold if they want. STS also added the crate tokens which are supposed to be an extra reward for people who spend a lot. It's all cool if they want to pay extra money just to have a gold name or a title or whatever, however, asking for more on top of all that just because they spent a specific amount doesn't sound quite right.

Susanne
05-14-2020, 09:23 AM
I have mentioned the word "greedy" in this post: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?493974-Season-Pass&p=3187838&viewfull=1#post3187838

If you're talking about the Jause guy who's being way too harsh, then fine, but if you're including me too, then I'll explain that I'm not accusing plat buyers being "greedy for buying plats."

My point is that people who buy plat are the first to get the premium stuff, such as new Eggs in store, house decorations, open locks and get the new shiny gear, etc. It's exactly that sort of stuff why plat buyers invest their money in the game. They get the new things first, and they have the choice of selling them to free players for gold if they want. STS also added the crate tokens which are supposed to be an extra reward for people who spend a lot. It's all cool if they want to pay extra money just to have a gold name or a title or whatever, however, asking for more on top of all that just because they spent a specific amount doesn't sound quite right.

I'm ok with it all. It's just that plat players do get a lot of stick in general, mainly in-game.
Yes, there are those that flex and show off and they are irritating I have to say but like I said, a lot are quite generous.
I wouldn't buy a season ticket anyway but I don't think it would happen.
AL is the best as it is. 🙂

Fearrr
05-14-2020, 09:45 AM

I understand. But understand this not all Plat Buyers open crates or barely do. I say this because I am one of them. Lol I wait just like the rest of you for others to open crates 😂 💀 . Also how many years has it been since the Crate Token Vendor has been updated? Techinically this extra reward is for people who specifically open crates not by just buying Plat. What you mean by pay extra for gold name and or title? Those are not just handed to you by buying plat. You still have to run those events for 2-3 weeks if you even have the RL time to do that.

arcanefid
05-14-2020, 09:53 AM
I understand. But understand this not all Plat Buyers open crates or barely do. I say this because I am one of them. Lol I wait like just like the rest of you for others to open crates   . Also how many years has it been since the Crate Token Vendor has been updated? Techinically this extra reward is for people who specifically open crates not by just buying Plat. What you mean by pay extra for gold name and or title? Those are not just handed to you by buying plat. You still have to run those events for 2-3 weeks if you even have the RL time to do that.

I agree with the part that the Crate Vendor needs an update. I think items at least up to 71 cap should be in the vendor, including some Arcane Pets that were released by that time. Not to mention the fact that Locks these days don't seem to drop a Crate Tokens 100% of the time, and some don't drop them at all.

The "gold name and title", I meant as in paying specifically for that. Like a sort of 'donor acknowledgment'. Example: you pay $10 to have a shiny IGN or a unique title for 1 month, but not get other stuff such as elixirs or pets.

Anyway, in the end, it's not me who decides. These are just my opinions, and we can always agree to disagree on stuff.

Stormydragon
05-16-2020, 02:54 AM
-1 not in this game pls