PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion]

fikrialithaufik
04-29-2020, 08:12 PM
1. A battlefield same as Festerfang inside guild hall. So, we can sparring with guildmates, trying some strategy, or some guild event. It must be fun, because there are so many function there

2. Weapon Enchantment
We can enchant our weapon to grade +1,+2,+3,.....,+n with sacrifying same weapon.
So, we need (+0) + (+0) weapon, to get +1. And (+1) + (+1) to get +2.
And that will give more stats on higher grade.

What do you think, guys?

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

flashio
04-29-2020, 08:44 PM
+1 for guild arena
-1k weapon enchant, I think awakes are alrdy enough problem to even bring more of a mess to the game

fikrialithaufik
04-29-2020, 08:57 PM
+1 for guild arena
-1k weapon enchant, I think awakes are alrdy enough problem to even bring more of a mess to the gameYep, not sure about point 2. Just my experience playin mmorpg woth weapon enchantment method

CrystalCove
04-29-2020, 09:49 PM
1. A battlefield same as Festerfang inside guild hall. So, we can sparring with guildmates, trying some strategy, or some guild event. It must be fun, because there are so many function there

2. Weapon Enchantment
We can enchant our weapon to grade +1,+2,+3,.....,+n with sacrifying same weapon.

What do you think, guys?

+1000000 on guild arena (this would be a good way to practice other than pvp maps or duel)

however point 2 would probably be difficult.
imagine enchanting duggar daggers 70m+70m to add a bit more stats and so on with other items [emoji28]
not everyone is able to do that

CrystalCove
04-29-2020, 09:53 PM

2. Weapon Enchantment

What do you think, guys?

another additional suggestion for the guild arena:

An example is the Colossal GH.
the green part on the middle of GH
turns red when GM enables guild arena.
turns back to green when GM wants friendly zone (during guild events)