PDA

View Full Version : Int bird?

ninjaduck
01-29-2012, 04:53 PM
Should i make one? I have quite a few voodoo things so i thought i might as well.

What are your opinions?

Skeletonlord
01-29-2012, 05:10 PM
I think making a int bird is a good idea, since there are not many in game, you might bring back the popularity of it!

The Random
01-29-2012, 05:16 PM
eh i dont know

OvigorothO
01-29-2012, 05:22 PM
It was "popular" ?

Crunchee
01-29-2012, 05:39 PM
Actually int birds/bears can be really strong if your playstyle is correct. You get higher damage and much higher mana regen, so a lot mana pots can be saved. :D It should be fun. Try making one if you're bored. I guess birds will also rock with voodoo pin set, like my bear? :D For the skill build you have to try it out yourself. But I think you can just use the dex bird build. It should be fine.

Thinks for joining the int birds and bears! Welcome! :o

Paar
01-29-2012, 06:24 PM
NerdyBirdy!!!!

KingFu
01-29-2012, 07:13 PM
It was "popular" ?

They were pretty popular when old Isis was around (at 40 cap in particular).

They are pretty effective in PvE, not as much in PvP. They work well with AoE staffs in particular (AoE from staff, and from Cruel Blast makes lots of damage). Int birds have higher skill damage than pure dex birds (when comparing int/dex with 2H to pure dex with 2H) last I checked, but I haven't at this cap since I don't have an end game birdie, but I don't see why it would have changed. They have higher MS, and generally higher HS as well (on top of armor and still nice crit at end game). Like I said, they aren't much of a PvP spec, especially around 30-35, as mages and war birds will mow over you with no problem. However in PvE, their damage and regen definitely makes it a lot more enjoyable.

It's kind of an acquired class. Definitely not for everyone, but worth a try. Just don't expect to do much in PvP, or be the coolest looking person in town.

Swimmingstar
01-29-2012, 08:33 PM
NerdyBirdy!!!!

That reminds me... Bean still owes me 10k. :D

Walkhardd
01-29-2012, 11:43 PM
Int birds and bears are actually pretty fun for pve. You have no chance in pvp against anyone decent though.

NECROREAPER
01-30-2012, 02:26 AM
I love my int bird. For me, the game has become much more enjoyable playing on my int bird rather than a full dex bird or one with a traditional build.

Apostel
01-30-2012, 06:10 AM
Int birds and bears are actually pretty fun for pve. You have no chance in pvp against anyone decent though.

Sorry to say that but this is actually wrong. I have an IntBird L36, Voodoo gear, and it stands well against bears, birds and even mages. IntBirds are not killing fast but continously because they have the opportunity of a ranged attacking wand/staff/banjo ;D.

It is all about your skill build and how you are going to use them in fight. Please dont prejudice IntBirds only for the reasan that they are no DMG/DPS-Monster.

EDIT: @walkhardd- If you want to see proove, I can show you my IntBird Crymyname, Voodoo, and I can show you how it can succed in fights vs several opponents.

ninjaduck
01-30-2012, 02:31 PM
Ok Int - Birds do not work that well, unless someone wants to lend me a voodoo helm & wand T-T

:D

KingFu
01-30-2012, 08:03 PM

I respectfully disagree, they just aren't the most effective choices for PvP. Obstacles and challenges are meant to be taken on and tackled, doesn't mean there's "no chance", just less than there is with some better suited alternatives:)