PDA

View Full Version : Insane delay in pvp

akishiru
04-29-2020, 11:39 PM
Today, i way playing 2v2 with my friends in tdm. I couldnt take this anymore so i will make a thread about this. I have asked some people about this problem aswell.

Let me get to it straight. Theres an insane delay in pvp! when i say insane like insane
My position on my screen isnt really the right position of what appears in my enemy's screen. Its weird that ill get axe hooked through wall, or aimed when im hiding on the rocks. I dont understand because, I have a good ping. sometimes it goes up but its not the thing. The problem is why devs hasnt looked or fixed this problem yet? i really dont get it. Ive ask some people they said it happens to them too. So its just not me. I wanna make a video of what happens but i think a lot of people complained already. Please dev fix this. Its driving me crazy dying behind wall. Im 100% sure its not my ping. Playing pvp with this situation isnt fun at all. Frustration kills me.

Ilove_Poopoo
04-30-2020, 12:43 AM
Some players have such low ping, that the difference in ping causes latency on you side.

Hence, ping is your problem.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

akishiru
04-30-2020, 12:59 AM
So basically, sts cant even out that aswell? gears arent even already. So for you to be op you need best ping and best gears lol. and btw my ping is 50-150

Also my friend doesnt have a good ping either he told me its 300 something so how is that my ping problem? tell me 50-150 is bad ill quit this game rightt now! LOL it just doesnt make sense, i spent so much on this game to get max gear but ping will overpower all

Prabsimar Chhabra
04-30-2020, 06:33 AM
Today, i way playing 2v2 with my friends in tdm. I couldnt take this anymore so i will make a thread about this. I have asked some people about this problem aswell.

Let me get to it straight. Theres an insane delay in pvp! when i say insane like insane
My position on my screen isnt really the right position of what appears in my enemy's screen. Its weird that ill get axe hooked through wall, or aimed when im hiding on the rocks. I dont understand because, I have a good ping. sometimes it goes up but its not the thing. The problem is why devs hasnt looked or fixed this problem yet? i really dont get it. Ive ask some people they said it happens to them too. So its just not me. I wanna make a video of what happens but i think a lot of people complained already. Please dev fix this. Its driving me crazy dying behind wall. Im 100% sure its not my ping. Playing pvp with this situation isnt fun at all. Frustration kills me.Thats happens to me too. Sometimes people event shoot through walls , far away and stuff and it gts really annoying.

ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ- ᴘʀᴀʙsɪᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜʜᴀʙʀᴀ ✓

akishiru
04-30-2020, 06:39 AM
Thats happens to me too. Sometimes people event shoot through walls , far away and stuff and it gts really annoying.

ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ- ᴘʀᴀʙsɪᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜʜᴀʙʀᴀ ✓

i dont know why sts hasnt fix this to be honest. seems like a huge unfixable technical issue.

PatD
04-30-2020, 08:50 AM
On what kind of device are u playing? maybe the problem is u don't have a strong enough processor? or graphic card? memory? etc...

akishiru
04-30-2020, 09:38 AM
no way its my device, i am playing on an iphone 11 pro max. so theres no way :/

akishiru
04-30-2020, 09:43 AM
I need a dev to reply on this please? enlighten me of whats going on. Its driving me crazy!

akishiru
04-30-2020, 12:56 PM
i love how this thread being ignored. really great

Futumsh
04-30-2020, 01:11 PM
You have lag. You die in pvp. You don't like it.
You want there to be perfect motion synchronization, but there's not, and that's expected, as it was made to work with the mobile devices and networks of 10 years ago, and is not focused on pvp.

If you have a specific bug to report, do so, with repro steps, otherwise, go elsewhere.