PDA

View Full Version : House bug

TheBlairWitch
04-30-2020, 12:58 AM
My house is set on private ,and i have allow friends and pets option off, but my pet and friends can still enter.

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

Futumsh
04-30-2020, 08:09 AM
My house is set on private ,and i have allow friends and pets option off, but my pet and friends can still enter.

Thanks - found at least one thing that causes this to happen, will get it fixed.

Futumsh
04-30-2020, 08:38 AM
This should be fixed for the next update. It's only that exact combination of house permissions that is problematic - having any one of them on makes them work properly.

Rarery
04-30-2020, 11:40 AM
This should be fixed for the next update. It's only that exact combination of house permissions that is problematic - having any one of them on makes them work properly.

and the Sound of party lights on the other house when u stay there and u leave at the house the sound of party lights is still playing when u go to another maps and character. other still got the same issue.

Futumsh
04-30-2020, 12:33 PM
and the Sound of party lights on the other house when u stay there and u leave at the house the sound of party lights is still playing when u go to another maps and character. other still got the same issue.

Exact steps to make this happen? What platform? This did not happen with a quick test here.

TheBlairWitch
04-30-2020, 05:03 PM
Thanks - found at least one thing that causes this to happen, will get it fixed.Ok well it still happens , i have to enter my house click the allow friends/pets for it to work.

Futumsh
04-30-2020, 05:20 PM
Ok well it still happens , i have to enter my house click the allow friends/pets for it to work.

That fix isn't live yet, it's in the update going out shortly.

Rarery
04-30-2020, 06:27 PM
Exact steps to make this happen? What platform? This did not happen with a quick test here.

They said its sometime happen , i stay on my friend house with many Player for an 30mins+ Nonstop playing the sound and i just go to Vardan Gates i joined on my guild mate and it is happen.

TheBlairWitch
04-30-2020, 10:39 PM
That fix isn't live yet, it's in the update going out shortly.Many thanks [emoji111]
[emoji256][emoji175]

hyxx
05-01-2020, 01:22 AM
Exact steps to make this happen? What platform? This did not happen with a quick test here.I experience that before but i dont really know how to,possibility is spam turn off and on button,but not sure if thats it,i made thread about it and sometimes other music like expedition camp,main screen music,stuck and keep playing even i left the map and go to other,pretty annoying though,way to fix this is log out or just mute the music :/

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

jazzary
05-01-2020, 02:20 AM
Sometimes when i get a notification on screen the game lost sounds and i have to go to settings,sounds, deactivated and activated in order to start working back.

when use emotes in Rogue start laughing it sounds like a half laugh and u have to keep doy it until fully laughed come.
there are also many emotes that dont make any sounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk