PDA

View Full Version : Is double blast glitch permanent?

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
01-30-2012, 02:38 AM
The title says the question, is it permanent or not?

Suicunebaby
01-30-2012, 02:43 AM
Most likely it won't be permanent:(

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
01-30-2012, 02:45 AM
Thx for the fast responce;)

Apostel
01-30-2012, 04:49 AM
How can you tell? I think it is more balanced now through out all PvP-Levelranges.

Gaunab
01-30-2012, 05:23 AM
Well, I hope it won't be permanent.

It can potentially take down any non-str class even buffed with one hit. Takes not much skill to just rush in and blast and eventually use another skill to finish it off...

Riccits
01-30-2012, 05:39 AM
and its really annoing in CTF...

saool
01-30-2012, 05:41 AM
One of the devs said they were looking into it...I forgot who though but yeah...shouldn't last :)

mejslll
01-30-2012, 07:47 AM
i like it,

makes mages use skill now, and after a few days ppl have made ajustments, a mage(nuke or pally) with skill have made ajustments via skill and are now able to handle the "blast" and do there job. ..

warbirds(i am) and dex birds are still very well matched, skill is the diff wtih who wins this fight...

bears are underpowered - tho i see a major change with the next two level caps, the bears that keep pushing on for vanity bonuses will be set up good around lvl 77...

and just to ballance my point - how many nuke mages would just enter a ctf game and freeze/ fire combo and clear the room? then you find them in arena(pvp) area and you can own them all day? answer - alot!!! cuz full int mage is super over powered - i sux at mage no skill what so ever and would leave a 5 on 5 ctf game (sometimes) with 80+ kills - it was simple enter a room late, freeze the group, heal, fire ... poof every one is dead - if some one was still standing you could hit drain/ auto or spam any thing left and finish them off - my dain skill hits at as much as 500+ points of damage! are you kiddng me?????!!!!

so to say the double blast is toooooo over powering - it now matches the mage... fun!!!

just my op from playing pvp/ctf hours a day lol

Apostel
01-30-2012, 07:53 AM
As mejslll mentioned, mages just have to adjust their combo/ their skill usage to the new situation to handle it instead of crying about how leathel this new update is. Let's call it the evolution of PvP. ;) I'm seeing a bright future for Pocket Legends!

largecommand
01-30-2012, 07:56 AM
Shhhhhhhhh!

Apostel
01-30-2012, 08:01 AM
Shhhhhhhhh!

Dont Shhhhhhhhh meh lol :D

mejslll
01-30-2012, 08:02 AM
Shhhhhhhhh!

Dont Shhhhhhhhh meh lol :D

lol... you guys are funny

shhhhh!!! shuushhhhh!!! i hate being shuused tooo lol lol shhhhh

Apostel
01-30-2012, 08:07 AM
lol... you guys are funny

shhhhh!!! shuushhhhh!!! i hate being shuused tooo lol lol shhhhh

I have an unlimited stock of shussss's so dont start a shhhhhhhhhhhh-duel with meh! ;D Lawl

AbsolutePally
01-30-2012, 08:31 AM
One on one it isnt too bad. But in groups and ffa or ctf is not fun. 2-3 birds ffa ctf can wipe anything. Try getting six blasts shots at once. Maybe an increase to bear and bird skills (evenly not just steroids to blast/stomp etc) would be better.
Mages are way op as been stated n agreed upon by most so a small increase in skill dmg for birds/bears could even things out, if nothing else increase their crit n lower mages.
Those are better solutions than one class getting double all the time, when bears have once again nothing.

Apostel
01-30-2012, 08:34 AM
I think you bring it out to the point. I agree with you AbsolutePally.

AbsolutePally
01-30-2012, 08:42 AM
Yeah like Gaunab said, it doesnt take much skill to hit that one button n either insta kill or cripple someone. Also as Mej stated mages can just aoe everything n live, too much armor/reg makes it easy to get in nuke and not be killed. Too much advantage, but its a cap thing. Next cap will be different. Birds need to deal w it this cap since they owned pre gcd 50/55 and 60 but not as much.

Riccits
01-30-2012, 08:45 AM
Next cap will be different.

:-O tell us more.....!!!!

Apostel
01-30-2012, 09:01 AM
Next cap will be different..

He has mafiosiously connections to the devs... :O! He might kill us if he lacks out information about that!

AbsolutePally
01-30-2012, 09:04 AM
He has mafiosiously connections to the devs... :O! He might kill us if he lacks out information about that!

Haha no ;)
I just care about the pvp community so I am doing my best foe it so we may be heard and rewarded.

Apostel
01-30-2012, 09:07 AM
Yes. Dead is just who will be forgotten.

Walkhardd
01-30-2012, 10:33 AM
My take on the double blast is that it isn't a huge deal in a 1v1 scenario. Killing a bird before the glitch was actually too easy, imo.(outside of a handful who kite extremely well) I knew shortly after getting to cap that either mages were op, or birds were under powered. (I was actually killing kanital, and before update I couldnt scratch him) ctf is a different story, however. Getting one shot killed because I'm not buffed and shielded gets very annoying, and usually ends in a rage quit from me.lol

Riccits
01-30-2012, 10:47 AM
Killing a bird before the glitch was actually too easy, imo

XD

its still hard (even glitch) vs good mages but with the right combo with fast exection can kill a mage before he nukes u...

Sryyoulose
01-30-2012, 11:56 AM
I think that this benefits Vs mages... But not Vs DEX bears.... But other then that <3 update (ps going to b a lot more bird RUSHERS now) just a heads up!

Xazic
01-30-2012, 12:42 PM
I thought sam said its being looked into... That sounds to me like its gonna be fixed but maybe thats just me.

Samhayne
01-30-2012, 12:49 PM
We should be patching out a fix later today for Blast Shot.

ninjaduck
01-30-2012, 01:32 PM
Yes! :d

Swords
01-30-2012, 02:13 PM
"GLITCHES" arent permanent

Elitephonix
01-31-2012, 10:25 PM
This will prob not be perminate or ill prob quit pvp and most people will to
A:Way to easy to kill a mage
B: Way to easy to die from a bird
C: Bird vs Bird Now there will be no skill involved
D: Just to easy.

-ELITEPHONIX

Swimmingstar
01-31-2012, 10:34 PM
IMO nothing is OP or UP I think it's just opinion. In the time you're complaining about OP you could learn how to kill what's hard for you... learn a new combo... tweak stats... gear... etc...

Twinklaser
01-31-2012, 11:56 PM
So that explains why my copperhead is getting owned...

AbsolutePally
02-01-2012, 12:01 AM
IMO nothing is OP or UP I think it's just opinion. In the time you're complaining about OP you could learn how to kill what's hard for you... learn a new combo... tweak stats... gear... etc...

so you are using your crafted wand set mage w no vanity bonus and winning? In ffa and ctf?
Tell me your secrets!

Swimmingstar
02-01-2012, 01:03 AM
so you are using your crafted wand set mage w no vanity bonus and winning? In ffa and ctf?
Tell me your secrets!

Well if you don't include bird glitch. And I have a question. Will the glitch be fixed before tournament starts?

Seminole
02-01-2012, 01:05 AM
Tell me your secrets!

this makes me sad that someone who placed 2nd in a all mage tourny as a PALLY is still looking to break down an entire perfectly good int class. what makes me more worried is the close connections this person has with devs, and if they listen, it could totally break pvp making strength sets even more powerful then they already are.

only one mage can beat you.... get over it seriously and stop trying to break a perfectly good class just so you could become all more powerful. you will probably say it took skill, and i say unto you, yes you are right, it is not the set, IT IS THE PLAYER.

warbirds and bears have 76 dodge with this set. a totally equiped decemt bear with vanity(like cloakker) takes out mages. Strength sets are super strong and are up to par with int sets.

i can agree however that maybe DEX sets can use a tad bit more buffing to even things out with int and str. BUT, Making strength sets more powerful will totally break this game imo. the dodge and crit and debuffs this set offers is totally scary.

AbsolutePally
02-01-2012, 04:20 AM
^^ mr detective ok n the case! Dang you got me all figured out.

Haters gonna hate.

I was merely asking Swim, not you, how he is able easily over come double blast. Where I, sadly am not atm. It wrecks me as an int mage, which I am as of right now playing. In ctf and ffa.
Now please come off it mate. If you have a problem with me do not constantly harass me on forums. Take it up in game?

Seminole
02-01-2012, 09:34 AM
Haters gonna hate.

I agree, haters will hate. maybe you hate the fact you lost against ONE mage and now you are trying to break an entire class???? Anyway int and str sets are totally fine the way they are. Dex sets could maybe use extra tweeking. Hopefully one day a dex bird will be able to beat a pally or a warbird. Str set is all to powerful and needs no more adjustments. In every single tourney, strength set made it to the finals. In ctf ive seen bears and pallies rush flags surviving all kinds of combos, scoring as if it was just a walk in the park. totally scary but thats just my opinion.

Imacoolbirdd
02-01-2012, 09:49 AM
Darn....

Zeus
02-01-2012, 10:11 AM
Let it go now, we all make mistakes... Dwelling about them doesn't bring anybody any good and just brings up bitter emotions, usually.

Apostel
02-01-2012, 12:54 PM
R.i.p. Double Blast.

You were a rising star on the glitchy horizon but
- like all of your brother's and sister's -
you died too fast and too young.

Apostel.

AbsolutePally
02-01-2012, 01:19 PM
I agree, haters will hate. maybe you hate the fact you lost against ONE mage and now you are trying to break an entire class???? Anyway int and str sets are totally fine the way they are. Dex sets could maybe use extra tweeking. Hopefully one day a dex bird will be able to beat a pally or a warbird. Str set is all to powerful and needs no more adjustments. In every single tourney, strength set made it to the finals. In ctf ive seen bears and pallies rush flags surviving all kinds of combos, scoring as if it was just a walk in the park. totally scary but thats just my opinion.

Wow you sound bitter. Bye.

Sryyoulose
02-01-2012, 01:29 PM
PVP SHALL RAIN OVER HUMANIA ALAS BEARS WILL BE RECOGINZED!... Time to make a bear!

Barbamitsos
02-01-2012, 01:34 PM
R.i.p. Double Blast.

You were a rising star on the glitchy horizon but
- like all of your brother's and sister's -
you died too fast and too young.

Apostel.

u forgot that birds r crying now :D

Apostel
02-01-2012, 02:03 PM
Imma bear in my full-time job. Just helping out at Warbird's ;)

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
02-02-2012, 12:09 AM
i never thought this thread would have so many posts! -_-
i only asked a simple question... lol