PDA

View Full Version : this is our future

anacebela
05-01-2020, 03:44 AM

our future warriors world, if there is wont be any balance between class GG :smiley_simmons:

chulakamulaka
05-01-2020, 03:51 AM
warriors rise up!

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

anacebela
05-01-2020, 03:58 AM
dear sts is it possible get some buff for rogues ulti and weapons proc, cos they looks atm very useless vs example warrior class xD

Faotblack
05-01-2020, 04:02 AM
dear sts is it possible get some buff for rogues ulti and weapons proc, cos they looks atm very useless vs example warrior class xDAnd here we go again..

anacebela
05-01-2020, 04:28 AM
And here we go again..

other way debuff warriors... but i think its not the right way :D

Faotblack
05-01-2020, 04:34 AM
I actually hate that many people are going on warrior nowadays, because it's "the most op class". Every class is good by it's own and i see people that went from rogue/mage (especially rogue) to warrior that don't know thе basics and how to play. I actually would choose rogue instead of warrior, because it's more fun (imo), but i chose my path already. I really, really hope that the next expansion more people will go to rogues and mages and stop that madness. Peace :)

Flamesofanger
05-01-2020, 05:10 AM
This is one of the brightest threads i've ever clicked on LOL.

Some of the warriors don't even HAVE weapons equipped, one of them has a low level legendary axe and there's a rogue in the ring that she doesn't even mention.

I'm dead.

anacebela
05-01-2020, 06:01 AM
I actually hate that many people are going on warrior nowadays, because it's "the most op class". Every class is good by it's own and i see people that went from rogue/mage (especially rogue) to warrior that don't know thе basics and how to play. I actually would choose rogue instead of warrior, because it's more fun (imo), but i chose my path already. I really, really hope that the next expansion more people will go to rogues and mages and stop that madness. Peace :)

This is one of the brightest threads i've ever clicked on LOL.

Some of the warriors don't even HAVE weapons equipped, one of them has a low level legendary axe and there's a rogue in the ring that she doesn't even mention.

I'm dead.

yah lol this is our future xD ppl make warriors event with out gears but still play on it cos at the end the class is so much bather then other atm and if true to get skull axe its not so expensive or hard anymore so at the end we all be warriors soon xD

i already started warrior lvl 75 xDDD lol rip

Stephencobear
05-01-2020, 10:11 AM
Sooooo

The future is exactly like the past except instead of rogues ruling, it’s wars.
ok

-mage

Encryptions
05-01-2020, 10:18 AM
If people only knew how to use their classes. \_`-`_/

Sent from point A to point B.

Albrechtdurer
05-01-2020, 12:06 PM

our future warriors world, if there is wont be any balance between class GG :smiley_simmons:

Hey I am not thinking there is problem, it’s first time then warrior balanced. I am play warrior 7 years and it’s reAlly first time then I am enjoying play on warrior. So be honest it’s first time then pt need warrior and warrior not look outstanding like before!!! till now I thinking all is good and I wanna say that new maps still need rogue, mage and warrior and it’s good.

THE GOLDEN KING
05-01-2020, 12:23 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200501/535e4c716cfd767eb54fe9f97ef7a2e8.jpg
XC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jausa
05-01-2020, 02:24 PM
People always complained about rogues being too op, "all classes should be balanced" Now that warriors are unbalanced and better than other classes in every aspect , now they're like "You noob, you don't have know how to use your class". Warriors shouldn't be dealing so much DMG and rival rogues, they are a class for tanking.

Sent from my SM-A105F using Tapatalk

Noceur
05-01-2020, 02:48 PM
Let's be honest. Most mages are having more damage than rogues right now, and that just doesn't seem balanced. Warriors are also stupid broken, but hey I'm just a "cry rogue" lol.

arcanefid
05-01-2020, 03:55 PM

You said you made a warrior because Rogues are useless. You just helped "ruin the future", and now you're complaining.

Giant bench
05-01-2020, 04:03 PM
Let's be honest. Most mages are having more damage than rogues right now, and that just doesn't seem balanced. Warriors are also stupid broken, but hey I'm just a "cry rogue" lol.

LOL mages more damage than rogue????? Doesn’t seem balanced?

When did you finally figure it out? After 5-6 years of rogue dominating the entire game? Now game is unbalanced because mage and warrior catching up??? ‘Cry rogue’

Lol for those who say “warrior is NOT dps, they should do what they’re class is meant to do”

in that case, they should buff warrior armor to 30k and hp by 50k and remove the 9k armor=80% of all incoming damage deduction because that’s not our class role, we are tanks and not dps we should be able to tank anything and survive,

Noceur
05-01-2020, 04:14 PM
LOL mages more damage than rogue????? Doesn’t seem balanced?

When did you finally figure it out? After 5-6 years of rogue dominating the entire game? Now game is unbalanced because mage and warrior catching up??? ‘Cry rogue’

Lol for those who say “warrior is NOT dps, they should do what they’re class is meant to do”

in that case, they should buff warrior armor to 30k and hp by 50k and remove the 9k armor=80% of all incoming damage deduction because that’s not our class role, we are tanks and not dps we should be able to tank anything and survive,

Geez you really can't read can you. I said most mages have more damage than rogues, not do more damage. There is a big different. There are more mages with 8k, to 10k damage. Meanwhile not many rogues can achieve that damage. I beleive that all of them should be good in their own lanes. I'm not going to argue with a fool who doesn't think before typing. Don't go all crazy as if I offended your entire existence or something.

Giant bench
05-01-2020, 04:16 PM

Geez you really can't read can you. I said most mages have more damage than rogues, not do more damage. There is a big different. There are more mages with 8k, to 10k damage. Meanwhile not many rogues can achieve that damage. I beleive that all of them should be good in their own lanes. I'm not going to argue with a fool who doesn't think before typing. Don't go all crazy as if I offended your entire existence or something.

LOOOOL can take your own advice

anacebela
05-01-2020, 05:21 PM
If people only knew how to use their classes. \_`-`_/

hehe i wish to hear advice ''how to use better rogue class'' after 7 years and after tested everything :DDD funny is that i never played on warrior but it still 100x better with 0 practice in this season :DD why wasting time in ''rogue crying'' just make warrior and be happy ;)

Encryptions
05-01-2020, 05:28 PM
hehe i wish to hear advice ''how to use better rogue class'' after 7 years and after tested everything :DDD funny is that i never played on warrior but it still 100x better with 0 practice in this season :DD why wasting time in ''rogue crying'' just make warrior and be happy ;)There are many tricks with rogue, I run elite valley gates with rogues and they are able to one shot the main boss if they get their procs up. I honestly can care less if rog is the best class in game, just as long as I can solo any map as warrior at a good speed.
My issue with people is that many rogs ask for warriors to be nerfed instead of asking the devs for better procs on their rog gear or suggesting more ultimates.
My question to those who ask for warrior to be nerfed is this.
You rogs have dominated the game since 2012, you would join maps with warriors then leave the maps after trash talking them, you also have always dominated pvp too.
Why ask for warriors in pve to be nerfed if you now use them to party with and complete maps with? You basically are just asking for your parties to be nerfed.

TheBlairWitch
05-01-2020, 05:33 PM
Theres is nothing more OP Than a warrior in a wedding dress, using a flower weapon 8V

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

anacebela
05-01-2020, 06:30 PM
There are many tricks with rogue, I run elite valley gates with rogues and they are able to one shot the main boss if they get their procs up. I honestly can care less if rog is the best class in game, just as long as I can solo any map as warrior at a good speed.
My issue with people is that many rogs ask for warriors to be nerfed instead of asking the devs for better procs on their rog gear or suggesting more ultimates.
My question to those who ask for warrior to be nerfed is this.
You rogs have dominated the game since 2012, you would join maps with warriors then leave the maps after trash talking them, you also have always dominated pvp too.
Why ask for warriors in pve to be nerfed if you now use them to party with and complete maps with? You basically are just asking for your parties to be nerfed.

''There are many tricks with rogue, I run elite valley gates with rogues and they are able to one shot the main boss if they get their procs up.'' i think u mean in deep marsh ? hehe yah thats cool :D and i have seen in my own eyes how one warrior ''blow'' all map in elite red portal at wave 61 ALL MAP in few sec; spiders , mobs, boss all and it was wave 61! XD i dont know any rogue who can do that :D

''My question to those who ask for warrior to be nerfed is this.'' im not asking nerf warriors i think warrior class is now perfect but still have to do something with the balance... maybe buff rogue? cos i dont see any point to play on it and belive me im not ''bad rogue'' xD

''you also have always dominated pvp too.'' heh and i also remember very well pvp at lvl 41 when one team has 4x warriors party..... it was = game over xDD

Encryptions
05-01-2020, 06:48 PM
''There are many tricks with rogue, I run elite valley gates with rogues and they are able to one shot the main boss if they get their procs up.'' i think u mean in deep marsh ? hehe yah thats cool :D and i have seen in my own eyes how one warrior ''blow'' all map in elite red portal at wave 61 ALL MAP in few sec; spiders , mobs, boss all and it was wave 61! XD i dont know any rogue who can do that :D

''My question to those who ask for warrior to be nerfed is this.'' im not asking nerf warriors i think warrior class is now perfect but still have to do something with the balance... maybe buff rogue? cos i dont see any point to play on it and belive me im not ''bad rogue'' xD

''you also have always dominated pvp too.'' heh and i also remember very well pvp at lvl 41 when one team has 4x warrior party..... it was = game over xDD
I don't run deep marsh, I dislike that map a lot. I run normal valley gates with people level 75 and below so they can get gold+exp or I run with lv 76 players who have low stats so they get gold.
I run elite valley gates in solo for lb and group for lb, I don't use gold loot to farm anymore. I farm maus for tokens so I can buy coffers and gift them to people. I just run maps for the fun of it, let warrior enjoy running maps being able to solo them and not needing a rogue to take out a boss or a mage to help with crowd control. Before warrior was op you don't know how many times I have joined a map and had a rog s*** talk me and other warriors just because we were in their random map pt. I quit pve and everything because I could never be able to do maps on my own. When I tried to reach out for help; people were too stuck up and ignored me.

Dear STS

plz do something with that warriors weapons multi proc thing... its destroy this game PVE totally!

1) its make warriors like ''next lvl'' best class in the game , because multi procs make to warriors best armor, best health and best damage! and like u understand its totally unfair when mage or rogue has damage but they dont have armor or health...

2) its destroy jewelers farming only warriors can make with weapons multi proc in 15 min elixir + 300 all weak jewelers... no rogue no mage can do that..

3) it is very bad for new players , none1 of new player should chose rogue or mage because warriors class is so so so much more op now (why choice to play on class wich is alot worse then two other..) and that means u have to have 3-4 weapons and it is to expensive for new players...
Every post you have made has something to do with classes mainly warriors need nerf or warriors are too op. Warriors get the spot light once and rogs wants to take it away.

reyals
05-01-2020, 06:49 PM
Lol, just buff that useless duggar bow which requires to have a lot of elite/boss damage awakes + 2-3 procs (like dugg daggers/sunken armor) to be good at spiders/bosses, and add dmg (or hp leech as ebon bow) in pvp, atm this weapon is just a trash with low damage and low chance to proc. Immortal corrupt bow without any procs and awakes would damage more than this duggar bow if it wasn't nerfed at 71 expansion.

THE GOLDEN KING
05-01-2020, 07:26 PM
''you also have always dominated pvp too.'' heh and i also remember very well pvp at lvl 41 when one team has 4x warriors party..... it was = game over xDD

Yeah no, if we can’t kill you guys in vs, there’s no way we can kill you guys in teams of 4...

Since the beginning of this game rogue has always dominated whether in PvP or PvE. Exceptions
(56 cap, 71 cap*kinda* and 76 cap*for now*)
The rest is history :)
Here’s my proof of that Rogue was Dominant in caps:

level 27
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200502/170a184603005d57cef340e5df092ab3.gif

Level 31
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200502/07557eed48fc44a3af9c00cfa6f23ab9.gif

Level 36 and
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200502/925da7eaa47a4014261be6ee3f8399d1.gif

Level 41
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200502/e853ad6eee450baf7ad491a84b1dcad2.gif

:DDD

Overgrown
05-02-2020, 12:04 AM
Yeah no, if we can’t kill you guys in vs, there’s no way we can kill you guys in teams of 4...

Since the beginning of this game rogue has always dominated whether in PvP or PvE. Exceptions

level 27

Level 31

Level 36 and

Level 41

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkInvalid proofs, the rogues are well equipped and with OP pet.

The 26, obviously that time its BB hooks era and the rog have the OPiest Pet before Nekro, against tank with SS, not even abyssal sword its really no contest there.

31s, I don't know what happened there but on my experience tanks rule 31s, with the fact that only tanks have the Arc wep on that era.

36s, the rog is using nightmarish against a ollerus tank. (Not good comparison of strength) its one sided obviously.

41s, is the most joke example of comparison. A rog with para and maridos (assumed max geared, imbued set, ghoul blades(41 marish, blue one)) against planar club tank, with 36 mythic set and abaddon. What a great example how OP rogues are!

Ps. Forgot exact name of the gears

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

THE GOLDEN KING
05-02-2020, 12:38 AM
Invalid proofs, the rogues are well equipped and with OP pet.

The 26, obviously that time its BB hooks era and the rog have the OPiest Pet before Nekro, against tank with SS, not even abyssal sword its really no contest there.

31s, I don't know what happened there but on my experience tanks rule 31s, with the fact that only tanks have the Arc wep on that era.

36s, the rog is using nightmarish against a ollerus tank. (Not good comparison of strength) its one sided obviously.

41s, is the most joke example of comparison. A rog with para and maridos (assumed max geared, imbued set, ghoul blades(41 marish, blue one)) against planar club tank, with 36 mythic set and abaddon. What a great example how OP rogues are!

Ps. Forgot exact name of the gears

26* rogue doesn’t have black hooks, but legendary Fire Bow weapon and nekro vs Warrior with SS singe, heal/venge and jug and still lose.

31* rogue using Frost Blades (legendary weapon) against a maul user with glacian.
(A Level Cap where Warrior was SUPPOSE to dominate)

36* Maxed out Mauler Warrior acidd against maxed out Nightmarish hooks rogue. The difference? Maul is more expensive and yet, less effective?

Level 41, I’ll give you the exception, but here’s more level 41 proof :)
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200502/464d0dd2eee17daf5527442676547bba.gif
Magma sword tank vs Conquistadors bow rogue :)
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200502/1fad0729d4135cbca269184d2e18bf5e.gif
Another Magma sword mythic tank vs conquistadors bow rogue :)

I enjoy how you try and debunk my evidence but please do pay more attention.

anacebela
05-02-2020, 12:56 AM

level 27

Level 31

Level 36 and

Level 41

we are talking abaut pve not abaut pvp but if u want talk abut pvp to ok then... if true i think STS should take tips from wolrd most popular pvp game like Mobail Legends where tank do tanking , damager do damage and controller control... and not like here tank tanking and kill everyone adn controlling... one big joke... thats why ppl play pvp at in Mobile Legends and not here...

THE GOLDEN KING
05-02-2020, 01:09 AM
we are talking abaut pve not abaut pvp

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200502/d96a40f0012228c050098a5305cd261b.jpg
But you’re the one who brought it up? I’m just stating the falsely inaccurate information presented about PvP by some forum users here...

Btw I think after level 51 cap that’s when rogues started to not need any other class besides themselves for Pve, because back at level 41 cap and under, all classes were needed to run elite maps, to where as Warriors to tank and cover allies, rogues to damage mobs, and mage for party support (stun/damage mobs, heal allies) still, rogues were the first to solo elite maps, even if mages/warriors could solo them too, it would take them quite a long time before they could ever catch up to rogues. In other words, rogue was still better in every aspect.

Overgrown
05-02-2020, 01:12 AM
26* rogue doesn’t have black hooks, but legendary Fire Bow weapon and nekro vs Warrior with SS singe, heal/venge and jug and still lose.

31* rogue using Frost Blades (legendary weapon) against a maul user with glacian.
(A Level Cap where Warrior was SUPPOSE to dominate)

36* Maxed out Mauler Warrior acidd against maxed out Nightmarish hooks rogue. The difference? Maul is more expensive and yet, less effective?

Level 41, I’ll give you the exception, but here’s more level 41 proof :)
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200502/464d0dd2eee17daf5527442676547bba.gif
Magma sword tank vs Conquistadors bow rogue :)
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200502/1fad0729d4135cbca269184d2e18bf5e.gif
Another Magma sword mythic tank vs conquistadors bow rogue :)

I enjoy how you try and debunk my evidence but please do pay more attention.

*26, I assume the bow the rog was using is a Tindrin Bow(jungle hunter etc name), (but looks like cinder bow*not sure due to poor gif qualit*) and also, the matter of fact the rog is using "NEKRO" the 70m worth pet, even before the massive inflation due to goldloot probably at (100m+ in today's gold value) versus a tank using SS from (not the best in this tindrin era(assumed)) abyssal blade "will" is the top tier wep in 26s tank.

*31, I see the point in here, tank with a glacian and Maul, but rog have the top tier rog gear of items too Mountain teeth of brut and Talon Opiest crit mana pet for rogue on 31s era. good comparison here skill in combat is the factor "maybe"

*36, Sawblade is the hottest wep for war on this era maul is nothing here but secondary wep, so still invalid comparison.

*41, is still not good comparison still unfair of a proof.
1st tank using weak magma wep (red handle) strongest was the grey one(will) 2nd is green handle, pet difference the tank is using Jack. and the Consq bow is invalid argument due to the fact that Consquidor bow is the only bow for rogue on that time also from lockeds don't downplay the bow, 2nd to magma blades. also we can't tell from the armor the fact that they're both wearing vanities. "But" from the Whirlwind skill the tank used, I assume the tanks is not a really PVP player.

2nd the tank is using Magma will which is good wep, the pet is Chase, (not loki, loki is more brown) and clearly wearing 36 set. But the rog is not sure if wearing the top tier magma set glacian is also present. -still invalid comparison

Also, rings and amulet is a huge difference in 36 and 41s, I can't see properly if one is wearing Blood Ring,Archon rings or Mythic Amulets.

Kindly send the link of the videos.

anacebela
05-02-2020, 01:18 AM
I don't run deep marsh, I dislike that map a lot. I run normal valley gates with people level 75 and below so they can get gold+exp or I run with lv 76 players who have low stats so they get gold.
I run elite valley gates in solo for lb and group for lb, I don't use gold loot to farm anymore. I farm maus for tokens so I can buy coffers and gift them to people. I just run maps for the fun of it, let warrior enjoy running maps being able to solo them and not needing a rogue to take out a boss or a mage to help with crowd control. Before warrior was op you don't know how many times I have joined a map and had a rog s*** talk me and other warriors just because we were in their random map pt. I quit pve and everything because I could never be able to do maps on my own. When I tried to reach out for help; people were too stuck up and ignored me.

Every post you have made has something to do with classes mainly warriors need nerf or warriors are too op. Warriors get the spot light once and rogs wants to take it away.

''I just run maps for the fun of it'' i want run this map to just for fun but i cant.. rogue have no armor, no hp and now also no damage lol cos mages and warriors hit harder... that is one big joke xD

''Every post you have made has something to do with classes mainly warriors need nerf or warriors are too op. Warriors get the spot light once and rogs wants to take it away.'' plz read again my posts in this topic! i dont see any any any post where im asking nerf warrior, im asking for balance and do u relay think its unfair request?

''Before warrior was op you don't know how many times I have joined a map and had a rog s*** talk me and other warriors just because we were in their random map pt.'' i have no idea what u talking abaut, i never has any problem with warrior in 7 years playing this game, i always when i run any map i have 1 or 2 warrior in my pt. i think random is lil bad example because random was always random... ppl leaving pt in random ppl joing do random strange thinks, afk when all other running.. thats why i dont like play random no on rogue, no on mage and also no on warrior.. strange example for real

anacebela
05-02-2020, 01:21 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200502/d96a40f0012228c050098a5305cd261b.jpg
But you’re the one who brought it up? I’m just stating the falsely inaccurate information presented about PvP by some forum users here...

Btw I think after level 51 cap that’s when rogues started to not need any other class besides themselves for Pve, because back at level 41 cap and under, all classes were needed to run elite maps, to where as Warriors to tank and cover allies, rogues to damage mobs, and mage for party support (stun/damage mobs, heal allies) still, rogues were the first to solo elite maps, even if mages/warriors could solo them too, it would take them quite a long time before they could ever catch up to rogues. In other words, rogue was still better in every aspect.

lol i dident brought it up , i answered Encryptions message...

shadowronn
05-02-2020, 01:28 AM
Btw I think after level 51 cap that’s when rogues started to not need any other class besides themselves for Pve,

If my memory serves me right I think after 46 cap there was a direct jump to level 56 I'm not entirely sure and might've missed the 51 cap if what you are saying is true. Would be great if someone confirmed for me.

THE GOLDEN KING
05-02-2020, 01:30 AM
*26, I assume the bow the rog was using is a Tindrin Bow(jungle hunter etc name), (but looks like cinder bow*not sure due to poor gif qualit*) and also, the matter of fact the rog is using "NEKRO" the 70m worth pet, even before the massive inflation due to goldloot probably at (100m+ in today's gold value) versus a tank using SS from (not the best in this tindrin era(assumed)) abyssal blade "will" is the top tier wep in 26s tank.

*31, I see the point in here, tank with a glacian and Maul, but rog have the top tier rog gear of items too Mountain teeth of brut and Talon Opiest crit mana pet for rogue on 31s era. good comparison here skill in combat is the factor "maybe"

*36, Sawblade is the hottest wep for war on this era maul is nothing here but secondary wep, so still invalid comparison.

*41, is still not good comparison still unfair of a proof.
1st tank using weak magma wep (red handle) strongest was the grey one(will) 2nd is green handle, pet difference the tank is using Jack. and the Consq bow is invalid argument due to the fact that Consquidor bow is the only bow for rogue on that time also from lockeds don't downplay the bow, 2nd to magma blades. also we can't tell from the armor the fact that they're both wearing vanities. "But" from the Whirlwind skill the tank used, I assume the tanks is not a really PVP player.

2nd the tank is using Magma will which is good wep, the pet is Chase, (not loki, loki is more brown) and clearly wearing 36 set. But the rog is not sure if wearing the top tier magma set glacian is also present. -still invalid comparison

Also, rings and amulet is a huge difference in 36 and 41s, I can't see properly if one is wearing Blood Ring,Archon rings or Mythic Amulets.

Kindly send the link of the videos.

26* that was twink PvP level 27 back in 2015 where said nekro was only 8-12 million and not 70 million :) please no false information :)

36* maul was the number 1 weapon for warrior in that era, bonesaw was a secondary weapon for maul’s proc was still superior in every way.

41* I don’t see a glow in either of their hands, so I’m assuming it’s some sort of legendary ring *non archon*.

Here are my sources :) enjoy the warrior slaughter.

https://youtu.be/aGhPaqQ3RCE

https://youtu.be/TggjkFi-Ooc

https://youtu.be/NsuHOQ8S1tY

https://youtu.be/EwJe2ur4Kas

https://youtu.be/l2Qn2ksYgLs

https://youtu.be/jHQ9k9wl5mw

https://youtu.be/LC3H3X3cC4A

https://youtu.be/YdeaU0ETAwo

THE GOLDEN KING
05-02-2020, 01:43 AM
If my memory serves me right I think after 46 cap there was a direct jump to level 56 I'm not entirely sure and might've missed the 51 cap if what you are saying is true. Would be great if someone confirmed for me.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?305673-The-Curse-of-the-Cryostar-Expansion-is-LIVE!-Explore-the-depths-of-the-Underhul

Level 51 cap....

Overgrown
05-02-2020, 01:44 AM
26* that was twink PvP level 27 back in 2015 where said nekro was only 8-12 million and not 70 million :) please no false information :)

36* maul was the number 1 weapon for warrior in that era, bonesaw was a secondary weapon for maul’s proc was still superior in every way.

41* I don’t see a glow in either of their hands, so I’m assuming it’s some sort of legendary ring *non archon*.

Here are my sources :) enjoy the warrior slaughter.

https://youtu.be/EwJe2ur4Kas

*26, I'm only saying nekro was the OPies pet on that time (assuming, tindrin expansion,2015 best pet release: Singe later on Nekro) not 8-12m its way more. And it's 70m on first week release.

*36, its a lie bonesaw out stat and out-proc the maul.

And let's look back if arcane is way superior still against the new release (such as the sawblade) why the rogues in 31s don't use BB hooks? Instead they using mountain teeth?

*41, Still the warrior is wearing 36s mythic, the rog is probably wearing IMBUED SET / MAGMA SET, but no solid evidence due to vanity. But as I've also pointed the pet used.

P.S. also I know and you know me we're from ET, don't downplay warriors, I know great warriors in the past, stop acting like warriors are bullied in this game lmao.

I'll check your vids.

THE GOLDEN KING
05-02-2020, 01:54 AM
*26, I'm only saying nekro was the OPies pet on that time (assuming, tindrin expansion,2015 best pet release: Singe later on Nekro) not 8-12m its way more. And it's 70m on first week release.

*36, its a lie bonesaw out stat and out-proc the maul.

And let's look back if arcane is way superior still against the new release (such as the sawblade) why the rogues in 31s don't use BB hooks? Instead they using mountain teeth?

*41, Still the warrior is wearing 36s mythic, the rog is probably wearing IMBUED SET / MAGMA SET, but no solid evidence due to vanity. But as I've also pointed the pet used.

P.S. also I know and you know me we're from ET, don't downplay warriors, I know great warriors in the past, stop acting like warriors are bullied in this game lmao.

I'll check your vids.

26* yes in first release it was 70m+ in 2014 but during the time of 2015 it dropped down to 8-12 million :) EDIT: same time where the video takes place :)

36* nope, there’s a reason why even at level 41 cap. Maul was still superior to that of 36 bonesaw and glaive. It wasn’t till level 41 bonesaw and Elon bulwark came out when maul became a secondary weapon.

41* it was the beginning of level 41 cap, where imbued hasn’t existed yet, but your magma armors is still very plausible, warriors were using loki and jack I believe, I see your point to where rogue is using glacian.

Level 10 was a different story, atleast then warriors had some balance against rogues XC

THE GOLDEN KING
05-02-2020, 02:12 AM
I was going to send this as a gif, but it’s better to have the full source, https://youtu.be/YdeaU0ETAwo

Explain this one to me, both have equal gears, Level 46 mythic glintstone weapons, level 41 arcane rings and nekro pet and both have planar pendant. And yet the rogue wins each time :). What’s your excuse here? @Overgrown. Both players are very skilled for their own class.

The warrior even manages to bring rogue down to 20% not to mention the advantage the warrior has to where rogue doesn’t run to the mana to finish off the the warrior at a faster rate. The rogue is superior and kills the warrior, and yet they both have equal gear.

shadowronn
05-02-2020, 02:17 AM
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?305673-The-Curse-of-the-Cryostar-Expansion-is-LIVE!-Explore-the-depths-of-the-Underhul

Level 51 cap....

Thanks, I went through the link, we did indeed go from 46 to 56 without a 51 cap.

Overgrown
05-02-2020, 02:53 AM
26* yes in first release it was 70m+ in 2014 but during the time of 2015 it dropped down to 8-12 million :) EDIT: same time where the video takes place :)

36* nope, there’s a reason why even at level 41 cap. Maul was still superior to that of 36 bonesaw and glaive. It wasn’t till level 41 bonesaw and Elon bulwark came out when maul became a secondary weapon.

41* it was the beginning of level 41 cap, where imbued hasn’t existed yet, but your magma armors is still very plausible, warriors were using loki and jack I believe, I see your point to where rogue is using glacian.

1st Video
The Rog is clearly OP, Elondria Bow with paras against Planar Club tank, definitely a food in pvp.

2nd Video
The Rog is visibly wearing Blood Ring and Fang Amulet, assumed they both on 36 mythic sets but the tank's Architect Pylon is not determined maybe a Trash type (not Will type)

3rd Video
In this era, Top of the line rog wep is either Nighmarish/Twinrazor Blades, and its clear The Rog is wielding Twinrazor, against Maul which is "INFERIOR" to SAWBLADE and FORTIFIED GLAIVE

4th Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwJe2ur4Kas&feature=youtu.be
The Mountain Teeth vs Maul tank is a Close fight this is Match Class, but I'd say its a close fight the rog managed to stun the Tank's horn that's why the tank goes down, "But" if that Horn is successful the rog is already empty in mana which will be a problem. In other terms, rog didn't overpowered the tank here, its just the rog played it well. so no Tank-inferior here.

5th
Watch the full video for the other Thread readers, This comparison in 26s PVP is clearly a joke, The tank can kill the rog as can be seen before the tank gave away the fight. It's easy to drain Tank's mana if In PT you can easily monitor the VB buff, and just not attack to not give the tank mana. CLEARY NO INFERIOR TANK IN THE VIDEO.

6th
The rog is clearly superior here, blood ruby ring is visible and Glacian is present here.
The warrior is wearing trash magma(red color) and Jack.

7th
In the First encounter, a tank helped the Rog
Based on the guild Title, the tank is a food, you know why?
Karma(top 1 guild back then) tank didn't even tried to attack, while the rog is farming other Karma Rogue

8th
The tank managed to kill the GLINT BOW rogue.
Blue Sawblade(Lvl 41 version of the orange one) vs GLINT BOW of 46 rog

I've checked all the videos, most of them are egocentric rogs, cleary farming nab tanks and obviously no contest. Tanks can fight rogues back then toe to toe if both have fair gears and pet.

so your argument that the rogues are always dominating the PVP ever since is clearly a lie. They don't dominate its their job at the first place to deal damage.

I hate tanks like you, who do self-pity and even bring false evidences to gain the sympathy of new comers in the game.

Please watch the vids sent and judge it yourself, In HD quality as possible and try in slow-mo.

Overgrown
05-02-2020, 03:12 AM
I was going to send this as a gif, but it’s better to have the full source, https://youtu.be/YdeaU0ETAwo

Explain this one to me, both have equal gears, Level 46 mythic glintstone weapons, level 41 arcane rings and nekro pet and both have planar pendant. And yet the rogue wins each time :). What’s your excuse here? @Overgrown. Both players are very skilled for their own class.

The warrior even manages to bring rogue down to 20% not to mention the advantage the warrior has to where rogue doesn’t run to the mana to finish off the the warrior at a faster rate. The rogue is superior and kills the warrior, and yet they both have equal gear.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThey're both skilled, and tank almost managed to beat the rogues with glint aegis, but I've noticed the rogue have planar pendant, and the tank didn't even proc planar pendant even once means the tank is inferior in gears.

The 41 sawblade is clearly no match to the glint bow. Glint aegis can drop the rogue upto 20%. If the tank just have planar pendant it will be more interesting, surely that proc heals. So no "Dominance" here.

Final thoughts, is killing the meaning of dominance? If tanking/warrior the class you chose, did you signed up for immortality and damage dealing? But it is made for being tough, to be meat shield and just do minimal damage in the first place.

Rogues stayed for that in the long time, even our only health source must be walk into because its main trade is to deal damage

While warriors have arsenal of long life unli mana source(VB), unli life source(horn,jugg). Those skill are there for a reason. But most of the tank nowadays acts, and wants to be rogue-tank, And acting the victim "ever since".

Overgrown
05-02-2020, 03:31 AM
No class is balanced tbh, if everyone just respected their character's role in the first place there is no debate in here.

And if the game itself, didn't give all LB based on speed and dmg the tank and mage issue will not pop up!

Leaderboards - boss damage based/movement based/killing based.

Tanks- complaining to be rogue like but never dies.
Mages- to be rogue like too but in AOE scale.

reyals
05-02-2020, 04:05 AM

Level 51 cap....

51 was never cap lol, underhul is lvl56, rengol lvl46

Liselle
05-02-2020, 07:38 AM
I am relatively new and chose rogue class. Can someone explain why rogue stuff is so expensive?

MiruZetu
05-02-2020, 08:27 AM
I like this update please make mage n war op than rog so we poor rogs don't hav to face price inflation 😂
N hey i enjoy event n deep playing rog so no worries to poor rogs like me

Jausa
05-02-2020, 08:33 AM
No class is balanced tbh, if everyone just respected their character's role in the first place there is no debate in here.

And if the game itself, didn't give all LB based on speed and dmg the tank and mage issue will not pop up!

Leaderboards - boss damage based/movement based/killing based.

Tanks- complaining to be rogue like but never dies.
Mages- to be rogue like too but in AOE scale.

Sent from my CPH1803 using TapatalkThe classes aren't supposed to be balanced to begin with. These people don't realize. They complained because they picked the wrong class. Now they want TANKS to be the DPS class as well. Rogues were never dominating the game as they say, they were just doing what they were supposed to do, which was high DPS. Warriors always dominated in survival and tanking also, mages always dominated in aoe. Classes were what they were supposed to be but everyone wants a rogue tank or rogue aoe now. The game design is to blame for this too, if the maps required to have a tank or a mage then the game would be balanced.
Or they could just scale mobs to class or DPS of the party. Better choice than making all classes rogues imo.

Sent from my SM-A105F using Tapatalk

THE GOLDEN KING
05-02-2020, 09:19 AM
1st Video
The Rog is clearly OP, Elondria Bow with paras against Planar Club tank, definitely a food in pvp.

2nd Video
The Rog is visibly wearing Blood Ring and Fang Amulet, assumed they both on 36 mythic sets but the tank's Architect Pylon is not determined maybe a Trash type (not Will type)

3rd Video
In this era, Top of the line rog wep is either Nighmarish/Twinrazor Blades, and its clear The Rog is wielding Twinrazor, against Maul which is "INFERIOR" to SAWBLADE and FORTIFIED GLAIVE

4th Video
The Mountain Teeth vs Maul tank is a Close fight this is Match Class, but I'd say its a close fight the rog managed to stun the Tank's horn that's why the tank goes down, "But" if that Horn is successful the rog is already empty in mana which will be a problem. In other terms, rog didn't overpowered the tank here, its just the rog played it well. so no Tank-inferior here.

5th
Watch the full video for the other Thread readers, This comparison in 26s PVP is clearly a joke, The tank can kill the rog as can be seen before the tank gave away the fight. It's easy to drain Tank's mana if In PT you can easily monitor the VB buff, and just not attack to not give the tank mana. CLEARY NO INFERIOR TANK IN THE VIDEO.

6th
The rog is clearly superior here, blood ruby ring is visible and Glacian is present here.

7th
Karma(top 1 guild back then) tank didn't even tried to attack, while the rog is farming other Karma Rogue

8th

I've checked all the videos, most of them are egocentric rogs, cleary farming nab tanks and obviously no contest. Tanks can fight rogues back then toe to toe if both have fair gears and pet.

so your argument that the rogues are always dominating the PVP ever since is clearly a lie. They don't dominate its their job at the first place to deal damage.

I hate tanks like you, who do self-pity and even bring false evidences to gain the sympathy of new comers in the game.

Please watch the vids sent and judge it yourself, In HD quality as possible and try in slow-mo.

1st Video

2nd Video

3rd Video

4th Video

5th

6th

7th

8th

1st video, sure I’ll agree with you there.

2nd video, you’re just assuming the tank is using “trash types” and not ‘Will’ type. I may not know either, but we can both see, the warrior still lose :).

3rd video, maul is not inferior to Bonesaw, how do I know this? Because I have both lol. The tank is quite maxed out and the rogue is too and yet the rogue effortlessly wins.

4th video, Maul(Arcane)/ glacian(Arcane) user tank, dies to (legendary) Jack pet, (legendary) rogue weapon :). If the rogue used black beard hooks and an arcane pet, then I’d agree with you, but he doesn’t and kills the warrior easily:). Stun or not that warrior wasn’t going to win a match anytime soon.

5th video, They both agreed for a PT VS, all the rogue had was legendary bow and nekro, while the warrior had,venge,jug, heal and singe to back him up. And yet still lost.

6th video, the rogue used conquistadors bow to kill a warrior using magma sword, glacian was just a small very boost in stats. For all we know the rogue is using level 36 tarlok armor.

7th video, that still doesn’t explain how the rogue single handily 1v3 XC 1 mage, 1 tank and 1 rogue vs 1 single rogue with glacian. But rogues are weak right?

8th video, that kill was off camera but let’s say he did actually legit kill the rogue, okay how did the rogue kill him not once, not twice, but 5 times after that?

Yes rogues dominating PvP for the past 5-6 years it a complete lie :), totally made up, I don’t self pity so I can gain others sympathy. I’m just laying out the hard truth of the past, so when rogues cry about how “unbalanced” the game because suddenly the warrior is “better” or mage does “more” damage than rogues. I always like to bring up AL’s past history so we can all see the complete picture :).

THE GOLDEN KING
05-02-2020, 09:43 AM
They're both skilled, and tank almost managed to beat the rogues with glint aegis, but I've noticed the rogue have planar pendant, and the tank didn't even proc planar pendant even once means the tank is inferior in gears.

The 41 sawblade is clearly no match to the glint bow. Glint aegis can drop the rogue upto 20%. If the tank just have planar pendant it will be more interesting, surely that proc heals. So no "Dominance" here.

Final thoughts, is killing the meaning of dominance? If tanking/warrior the class you chose, did you signed up for immortality and damage dealing? But it is made for being tough, to be meat shield and just do minimal damage in the first place.

Rogues stayed for that in the long time, even our only health source must be walk into because its main trade is to deal damage

While warriors have arsenal of long life unli mana source(VB), unli life source(horn,jugg). Those skill are there for a reason. But most of the tank nowadays acts, and wants to be rogue-tank, And acting the victim "ever since".

The warrior’s planar doesn’t proc, it doesn’t mean it’s not there. I have maul, it doesn’t proc often, so because you can’t see the proc it means I don’t have a maul? According to your logic.

Yes killing is the meaning of dominance when it comes to AL, and In this case, the rogue dominated the warrior 5 to 1 XC. Yes exactly you tell me why are tanks (heal/jug and “infinite” mana source) are inferior to rogues? Clearly we have an “advantage” right? We have the armor, hp to tank hits and yet we still die? Effortlessly against rogues who are said to be “weak” and “squishy” who complain that their armor and hp isn’t as good as warriors and yet still overpower us to the point where they no longer needed us to run maps in Pve XC.

That’s funny because I could have sworn rogue was the only class who complained about “balance” in the game and now there’s somewhat balance, all of a sudden “warrior nerf this and warrior unbalanced that”, but hey being the best class for the past 5-6 years meant nothing right?

Level 71 cap, we had ebone aegis that got nerfed what? 5 times? Because rogue thought it was extremely op?(which is true) that’s fine, level 76 cap, hot bars are being “abused” even though all classes have equal use of them and yet they get disabled. Why? That’s right, because a rogue complained that it wasn’t “fair”.

The game’s meaning of balance has changed over the years, for in the past it use to be ‘Mage kills rogue, rogue kills warrior, warrior kills mage’ but that clearly wasn’t the case, for past level 31, rogue started to be able to kill both classes wether mage or warrior.

Now the games meaning of balance is if you have the latest gear you can finally compete with the other classes, the class who has better awaked gear has a better chance of winning. Instead of rogue just killing everything.

Giant bench
05-02-2020, 09:47 AM
I am relatively new and chose rogue class. Can someone explain why rogue stuff is so expensive?
Rogue is the most chosen class.

Overgrown
05-02-2020, 10:47 AM
1st video, sure I’ll agree with you there.

2nd video, you’re just assuming the tank is using “trash types” and not ‘Will’ type. I may not know either, but we can both see, the warrior still lose :).

3rd video, maul is not inferior to Bonesaw, how do I know this? Because I have both lol. The tank is quite maxed out and the rogue is too and yet the rogue effortlessly wins.

4th video, Maul(Arcane)/ glacian(Arcane) user tank, dies to (legendary) Jack pet, (legendary) rogue weapon :). If the rogue used black beard hooks and an arcane pet, then I’d agree with you, but he doesn’t and kills the warrior easily:). Stun or not that warrior wasn’t going to win a match anytime soon.

5th video, They both agreed for a PT VS, all the rogue had was legendary bow and nekro, while the warrior had,venge,jug, heal and singe to back him up. And yet still lost.

6th video, the rogue used conquistadors bow to kill a warrior using magma sword, glacian was just a small very boost in stats. For all we know the rogue is using level 36 tarlok armor.

7th video, that still doesn’t explain how the rogue single handily 1v3 XC 1 mage, 1 tank and 1 rogue vs 1 single rogue with glacian. But rogues are weak right?

8th video, that kill was off camera but let’s say he did actually legit kill the rogue, okay how did the rogue kill him not once, not twice, but 5 times after that?

Yes rogues dominating PvP for the past 5-6 years it a complete lie :), totally made up, I don’t self pity so I can gain others sympathy. I’m just laying out the hard truth of the past, so when rogues cry about how “unbalanced” the game because suddenly the warrior is “better” or mage does “more” damage than rogues. I always like to bring up AL’s past history so we can all see the complete picture :).

2nd video. Then don't assume back the tanks is "Max geared and matched with the Rog". so nothing to discuss about this. its invalid arguement.
3rd video. I think not, then the rogue should just use the cheaper days, Mountain teeth against that maul tank. the tank is weak invalid comparison.
4th video. Have you hit your head with something? BB hooks is more OP than the Mountain teeth brutality? really? Its a close fight no Dominated tank here.
5th video. "They both agreed for a PT VS" sure sure but it is clearly if there is no PT, the warrior will easily kill the Rog. Legendary bow you say? what is Storm Sword to you? Nekro>Singe basically lmao.
6th video. Don't downplay the Consqu Bow it has good procs, with that weak magma sword. also downplaying Glacian in that time is not a good argument there. TARLOK SET? they're both in vanities so don't lie about it.
7th video. "that still doesn’t explain how the rogue single handily 1v3 " Gear difference obviously? They're don't match at all they're plain food in pvp
8th video. "5 times after that" did I miss the fact that it was 41s sawblade vs Glint bow?

Your basis are from Rogues uploading their "Glorious Farming". Its their channel ofcourse why would they post video that they're farmed? try to check in tanks PVP videos lmao.
Here, The God Army (all Warrior team) Vs Elite Twinks (mix team) --- warrior's perspective
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x4qWAOVJ1Q&t=218s

Your hard truth is a lie, and it will never be balanced stop crying to be rogue like lmao, you signed up to be tank so do you class' job.
Tho Warriors and Mages succeed with all their efforts of crying in forums, now you have Tank-Rogues and Aoe-Rogues congrats then.

Tank-rogue with unli health and 2131314118273817412 damage proc ------ "BALANCED"
Aeo-rogue with asernal of damage immunity,stuns and reflects and 21309104019411090193 damage proc ------"BALANCED"

You're plainly twisted in reasoning.

Overgrown
05-02-2020, 11:05 AM
The warrior’s planar doesn’t proc, it doesn’t mean it’s not there. I have maul, it doesn’t proc often, so because you can’t see the proc it means I don’t have a maul? According to your logic.

Yes killing is the meaning of dominance when it comes to AL, and In this case, the rogue dominated the warrior 5 to 1 XC. Yes exactly you tell me why are tanks (heal/jug and “infinite” mana source) are inferior to rogues? Clearly we have an “advantage” right? We have the armor, hp to tank hits and yet we still die? Effortlessly against rogues who are said to be “weak” and “squishy” who complain that their armor and hp isn’t as good as warriors and yet still overpower us to the point where they no longer needed us to run maps in Pve XC.

That’s funny because I could have sworn rogue was the only class who complained about “balance” in the game and now there’s somewhat balance, all of a sudden “warrior nerf this and warrior unbalanced that”, but hey being the best class for the past 5-6 years meant nothing right?

Level 71 cap, we had ebone aegis that got nerfed what? 5 times? Because rogue thought it was extremely op?(which is true) that’s fine, level 76 cap, hot bars are being “abused” even though all classes have equal use of them and yet they get disabled. Why? That’s right, because a rogue complained that it wasn’t “fair”.

The game’s meaning of balance has changed over the years, for in the past it use to be ‘Mage kills rogue, rogue kills warrior, warrior kills mage’ but that clearly wasn’t the case, for past level 31, rogue started to be able to kill both classes wether mage or warrior.

Now the games meaning of balance is if you have the latest gear you can finally compete with the other classes, the class who has better awaked gear has a better chance of winning. Instead of rogue just killing everything.

"The warrior’s planar doesn’t proc, it doesn’t mean it’s not there." from more than 5 encounters, no proc? "BUG" then?
"so because you can’t see the proc it means I don’t have a maul" you're god d right, no Planar amulet there so don't push the tank have planar amulet. Its just not my logic, the video says it all.

"yes killing is the meaning of dominance when it comes to AL" then why signed up for tanking class? you should played the DPS?
"the rogue dominated the warrior 5 to 1" complete bs
"yes exactly you tell me why are tanks (heal/jug and “infinite” mana source) are inferior to rogues?" Basically, in dealing damage Tanks are obviously must be "Inferior in dealing damage" because they have already their specialty, healing and buffs.
"us to the point where they no longer needed us to run maps in Pve" is it the players' fault, if the developers keeps making maps about dealing damage? unlike before like planar arena strategy and 3 class teamwork is needed.

"Level 71 cap, we had ebon aegis that got nerfed what? 5 times? Because rogue thought it was extremely op?(which is true) that’s fine," This is a real OP, and logically good to be nerfed.
"level 76 cap, hot bars are being “abused” even though all classes have equal use of them" Tell me how rogues abused this changing weps for procs? Like when the ebon blades proc come out, we change to dragon blades for stun then change to duggar bow for heavy damage proc? have you seen rog done this? Only tank procs have the benefit on all of that exploitation lmao.

"The game’s meaning of balance has changed over the years, for in the past it use to be ‘Mage kills rogue, rogue kills warrior, warrior kills mage’ " you stated it yourself, I'm all correct on my comments on the videos you said, Tanks never "DOMINATED in the past" lmao you just whooped your own arguments.

THE GOLDEN KING
05-02-2020, 11:17 AM
2nd video. Then don't assume back the tanks is "Max geared and matched with the Rog". so nothing to discuss about this. its invalid arguement.
3rd video. I think not, then the rogue should just use the cheaper days, Mountain teeth against that maul tank. the tank is weak invalid comparison.
4th video. Have you hit your head with something? BB hooks is more OP than the Mountain teeth brutality? really? Its a close fight no Dominated tank here.
5th video. "They both agreed for a PT VS" sure sure but it is clearly if there is no PT, the warrior will easily kill the Rog. Legendary bow you say? what is Storm Sword to you? Nekro>Singe basically lmao.
6th video. Don't downplay the Consqu Bow it has good procs, with that weak magma sword. also downplaying Glacian in that time is not a good argument there. TARLOK SET? they're both in vanities so don't lie about it.
7th video. "that still doesn’t explain how the rogue single handily 1v3 " Gear difference obviously? They're don't match at all they're plain food in pvp
8th video. "5 times after that" did I miss the fact that it was 41s sawblade vs Glint bow?

Your basis are from Rogues uploading their "Glorious Farming". Its their channel ofcourse why would they post video that they're farmed? try to check in tanks PVP videos lmao.
Here, The God Army (all Warrior team) Vs Elite Twinks (mix team) --- warrior's perspective
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x4qWAOVJ1Q&t=218s

Your hard truth is a lie, and it will never be balanced stop crying to be rogue like lmao, you signed up to be tank so do you class' job.
Tho Warriors and Mages succeed with all their efforts of crying in forums, now you have Tank-Rogues and Aoe-Rogues congrats then.

Tank-rogue with unli health and 2131314118273817412 damage proc ------ "BALANCED"
Aeo-rogue with asernal of damage immunity,stuns and reflects and 21309104019411090193 damage proc ------"BALANCED"

You're plainly twisted in reasoning.

3rd video, tank is weak? He had maul of ollerus, and mythic set level 36 with mythic slag pet, against a maxed mythic rogue using jack and lost effortlessly and somehow it’s invalid???

4th video, that just proved my point further, rogue is using legendary items to kill a maxed out warrior with mythic AND Arcane gear. So if the rogue had hooks it wouldn’t even be a fight it would be a suicide lol.

5th video, precisely my point, the rogue didn’t even try to mana drain the warrior can still won. So if there was ‘no pt’ the warrior would lose easily.

6th video, weak magma sword? It rivals that of level 36 bonesaw and glaive lol. You’re assuming what gear they have, so why can’t I assume too? They’re both in vanties but clearly the warrior is showing level 36 mythic set. Which was still relevant before imbued cane out.

7th video, they’re food? You didn’t see the rogue on the enemy team using Hammerjaw?

8th video, lol he used both Level 46 glintstone aegis and bonesaw. I thought you said you seen the video?

Show me videos of warriors winning against rogues :) because there’s plenty of videos rogues farming tanks.

That’s twink, warriors were actually good at those levels especially the year 2014-2015.

It’s lie? So everything I showed is fake and the players in the videos are payed actors too huh? Lol

Yeah finally “balance” after 5-6 years of rogue domination :)

THE GOLDEN KING
05-02-2020, 11:33 AM
"The warrior’s planar doesn’t proc, it doesn’t mean it’s not there." from more than 5 encounters, no proc? "BUG" then?
"so because you can’t see the proc it means I don’t have a maul" you're god d right, no Planar amulet there so don't push the tank have planar amulet. Its just not my logic, the video says it all.

"yes killing is the meaning of dominance when it comes to AL" then why signed up for tanking class? you should played the DPS?
"the rogue dominated the warrior 5 to 1" complete bs
"yes exactly you tell me why are tanks (heal/jug and “infinite” mana source) are inferior to rogues?" Basically, in dealing damage Tanks are obviously must be "Inferior in dealing damage" because they have already their specialty, healing and buffs.
"us to the point where they no longer needed us to run maps in Pve" is it the players' fault, if the developers keeps making maps about dealing damage? unlike before like planar arena strategy and 3 class teamwork is needed.

"Level 71 cap, we had ebon aegis that got nerfed what? 5 times? Because rogue thought it was extremely op?(which is true) that’s fine," This is a real OP, and logically good to be nerfed.
"level 76 cap, hot bars are being “abused” even though all classes have equal use of them" Tell me how rogues abused this changing weps for procs? Like when the ebon blades proc come out, we change to dragon blades for stun then change to duggar bow for heavy damage proc? have you seen rog done this? Only tank procs have the benefit on all of that exploitation lmao.

"The game’s meaning of balance has changed over the years, for in the past it use to be ‘Mage kills rogue, rogue kills warrior, warrior kills mage’ " you stated it yourself, I'm all correct on my comments on the videos you said, Tanks never "DOMINATED in the past" lmao you just whooped your own arguments.

Bad proc luck, for you can’t force your item to proc when ever you want it to proc, it procs randomly.

I chose warrior class because their armor and weapon styles look more appealing to me. How is the rogue slaughtering the warrior 5 to 1 complete BS? The evidence is right in front of you XC.

We’re tanks, we are meant to take damage and survive, our skills make it quite obvious and yet we still die to rogues whom said to be “weak” and “squishy”.

Another reason why rogue dominates, they made maps to where they’re damaged based, so they give Warrior Ebon aegis and Skull Dozer Blade to help them out to the point of even giving them a 6x str ultimate to prove how much superior rogue was, we needed 2 major OP weapons and a huge STR buff just to compete with rogues lol.

It proves my point, rogues have been dominating for 5-6 years and when something finally makes us equal if not better then you, all of a sudden it’s a problem because it threatens your class. So what happens? Rogue complains to STS to get it nerfed or disabled :).

That was the WAY it meant to be, but instead of being Rogue kills warrior, mage kills rogue and warrior kills mage. It was rogue kills mage and tank lol. That’s the reason I brought it up XD Another reason how unbalanced rogue class was XD.

Btw your argument is to say that rogue never dominated anything and yet I show you evidence that they did :).

Overgrown
05-02-2020, 12:56 PM
3rd video, tank is weak? He had maul of ollerus, and mythic set level 36 with mythic slag pet, against a maxed mythic rogue using jack and lost effortlessly and somehow it’s invalid???

4th video, that just proved my point further, rogue is using legendary items to kill a maxed out warrior with mythic AND Arcane gear. So if the rogue had hooks it wouldn’t even be a fight it would be a suicide lol.

5th video, precisely my point, the rogue didn’t even try to mana drain the warrior can still won. So if there was ‘no pt’ the warrior would lose easily.

6th video, weak magma sword? It rivals that of level 36 bonesaw and glaive lol. You’re assuming what gear they have, so why can’t I assume too? They’re both in vanties but clearly the warrior is showing level 36 mythic set. Which was still relevant before imbued cane out.

7th video, they’re food? You didn’t see the rogue on the enemy team using Hammerjaw?

8th video, lol he used both Level 46 glintstone aegis and bonesaw. I thought you said you seen the video?

Show me videos of warriors winning against rogues :) because there’s plenty of videos rogues farming tanks.

That’s twink, warriors were actually good at those levels especially the year 2014-2015.

It’s lie? So everything I showed is fake and the players in the videos are payed actors too huh? Lol

Yeah finally “balance” after 5-6 years of rogue domination :)

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYou lost some screws man. I thought you're experienced player and sees things differently, but you look like a nab self pittying of becoming a warrior. You're arguments don't make sense at all.

THE GOLDEN KING
05-02-2020, 01:05 PM
You lost some screws man. I thought you're experienced player and sees things differently, but you look like a nab self pittying of becoming a warrior. You're arguments don't make sense at all.

So since I disagree with you, and see the game differently than you do. That means I have lost a few screws? And are a “nab” ‘non experienced player’.

Your response is to call me ‘noob’, ‘non experienced’ and ‘screws loose’. I’ll take that as self defeat coming from your response. Thank you :D.

Overgrown
05-02-2020, 01:05 PM
Then based on twink videos I sent, from warrior's perspective, they're great right? So where's is the domination?

All you sent was from rogue's YT channel will be obviously, they are the protagonist on their own videos and they always win lmao.

Warriors are never inferior, if you just know your proper place, everything is good.

Stop wearing the shoes that doesn't fit your characters original reason of existence.

Warriors are never inferior.

I'll end my replies here, there is no point talking to a player in cloud 9 of "Warriors are the most bullied and the most hated, the most oppressed beings in the game."

Overgrown
05-02-2020, 01:09 PM
So since I disagree with you, and see the game differently than you do. That means I have lost a few screws? And are a “nab” ‘non experienced player’.

Your response is to call me ‘noob’, ‘non experienced’ and ‘screws loose’. I’ll take that as self defeat coming from your response. Thank you :D.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkNa, it's the disappointment that you can't understand basic reasons and your arguments basically doesn't make any sense.

From the guy who compare ELON BOW with PLANAR CLUB tank. :) Ohhhh I lost lmao. *Not really* wooooof ciao.

That's why you have lost screws and thats why you're non experienced, not defeat lmaaao in your dreams man. Xaxaxaxawkwk

THE GOLDEN KING
05-02-2020, 01:23 PM
Then based on twink videos I sent, from warrior's perspective, they're great right? So where's is the domination?

All you sent was from rogue's YT channel will be obviously, they are the protagonist on their own videos and they always win lmao.

Warriors are never inferior, if you just know your proper place, everything is good.

Stop wearing the shoes that doesn't fit your characters original reason of existence.

Warriors are never inferior.

I'll end my replies here, there is no point talking to a player in cloud 9 of "Warriors are the most bullied and the most hated, the most oppressed beings in the game."

You want to bring up twink? That fine, here’s rogue domination for you :) https://youtu.be/ZAfjC-2V0Ng

It’s a great video, I highly recommend it :).

My point:
-Rogues have always dominated the game, even in caps where even warrior or mage was suppose to be the top class (level 31-36 era). The gifs/videos I provided were evidential proof of warriors getting dominated by rogues, and since this has mostly been a rogue biased game. PvP(rogues going over 100k kills legitimately) to where as in Pve rogues no longer needed mage or warrior for maps. To where in order for warrior to catch up STS gave them ebon aegis/ Skull dozer axe and a 6x str skill to try and compete with them. But remember this was AFTER 5-6 years of rogue being the best class in the game. Now all of a sudden warriors and mages are doing damage so it’s unfair and unbalanced?

You’re point:
(from my understanding)
-Rogue never dominated the game, the warriors were just weak, not our fault new maps were designed to be damaged based. Warriors are op, look at level 71 cap and 76 cap. Your statement(as in warrior statements)don’t make any sense.

I never said warriors were useless or oppressed or victims. For as warriors, they’re a good class, but in comparison to rogue. Rogue is clearly the superior class.

THE GOLDEN KING
05-02-2020, 01:27 PM
Na, it's the disappointment that you can't understand basic reasons and your arguments basically doesn't make any sense.

From the guy who compare ELON BOW with PLANAR CLUB tank. :) Ohhhh I lost lmao. *Not really* wooooof ciao.

That's why you have lost screws and thats why you're non experienced, not defeat lmaaao in your dreams man. Xaxaxaxawkwk

You compared Mountain blades and jack to Arcane Maul and Glaician of course you lost. Your excuse was “he’s weak” and it’s an “invalid Proof” it’s funny because the rogue with legendary items killed the tank using arcane/mythic gear. And yet you said rogue was never dominant to warrior.

Overgrown
05-02-2020, 01:55 PM
You compared Mountain blades and jack to Arcane Maul and Glaician of course you lost. Your excuse was “he’s weak” and it’s an “invalid Proof” it’s funny because the rogue with legendary items killed the tank using arcane/mythic gear. And yet you said rogue was never dominant to warrior.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThe fact that shows you're non experienced.

Nordr era
Warrior- Maul/Entombed Hammer warfare or Pavise Vigilante

Mage- Runic Gun or Ice Jewel staff (forgot the name)

Rogue- Entangled bow or Mountain teeth Brutality

On the current era its just like:
Warrior's Dozer Blade or Dozer Aegis
Mage's Skrt Gun or Skrt Staff
Rogue's Duggar bow and Duggar daggs

hOw 3xPeriencEd yOU r3ally R?

Compare legendary mountain blades to maul? Lmao in that time that's like duggar duggs equivalent.

Thats how I started to question if you're really know what you're saying ;)

THE GOLDEN KING
05-02-2020, 02:02 PM
The fact that shows you're non experienced.

Nordr era
Warrior- Maul/Entombed Hammer warfare or Pavise Vigilante

Mage- Runic Gun or Ice Jewel staff (forgot the name)

Rogue- Entangled bow or Mountain teeth Brutality

On the current era its just like:
Warrior's Dozer Blade or Dozer Aegis
Mage's Skrt Gun or Skrt Staff
Rogue's Duggar bow and Duggar daggs

hOw 3xPeriencEd yOU r3ally R?

Compare legendary mountain blades to maul? Lmao in that time that's like duggar duggs equivalent.

Thats how I started to question if you're really know what you're saying ;)

Let me put this in terms you understand,

“Legendary weapon rogue with jack, killed Arcane Weapon Warrior with glacian”

still don’t get the picture? I’ll put it in simpler terms

“ ‘Nab’ rogue kill ‘op’ tank”

You’re just proving how dominant rogue is :DDD.

anacebela
05-03-2020, 05:40 AM
after all... first we lost pvp in this game because here was not balance... next we will lost pve to same reason because here is no balance... but like i see sts dont care... spend 7 years on rogue and so much real money on plats and after all rogue have no ulti, no armor, no health and now also no damage... feel like scam and just one big joke... warriors is totally next lvl class atm in the game in pve... rip

Bluehazee
05-03-2020, 09:04 AM
after all... first we lost pvp in this game because here was not balance... next we will lost pve to same reason because here is no balance... but like i see sts dont care... spend 7 years on rogue and so much real money on plats and after all rogue have no ulti, no armor, no health and now also no damage... feel like scam and just one big joke... warriors is totally next lvl class atm in the game in pve... rip

Do you realize how ridiculous you sound?

Ieaffy
05-03-2020, 11:57 PM
Why bother about OP'ness of each class?
If u feel ur class is too weak this time just switch to other class, its easy to make new character, not all of time only one class is OP, thats why there is a season in game, every season each class has buff and nerf by releasing their weapon/gear, so just make 3 character so u can switch everytime u fell unbalance,

Did u know that every season theres a new beggining for each class?

Did u know that im riding this horse backward? Yaaaaaaaahhhh

anacebela
05-04-2020, 01:41 AM
Do you realize how ridiculous you sound?

ridiculous??? lol do u really think we have good balanced pvp here ?!?!? do u really think pvp here is not death ?!?!? do u really think we have balanced pve here ?!?!? do u really think this way we not kill pve to ??? do u relay think rogue has armor, health, ulti or damage here ?!?!? lol so who is ridiculous here u or me?

XxxolyxxX
05-04-2020, 02:02 AM
*waiting for a dev to lock this thread*

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Bluehazee
05-04-2020, 02:59 AM
ridiculous??? lol do u really think we have good balanced pvp here ?!?!? do u really think pvp here is not death ?!?!? do u really think we have balanced pve here ?!?!? do u really think this way we not kill pve to ??? do u relay think rogue has armor, health, ulti or damage here ?!?!? lol so who is ridiculous here u or me?

So you are saying that pvp was balanced and active before warriors got last weapons.
You also saying that pve was balanced before.
And you also saying that rogues dont have armor, hp nor dmg.

Mmmmm maybe you mean that all was Happyland for you when rogues were far better than any class at any map? - Your arguments are hilarious (and pathetic for anyone with some memory)

Having in mind that perfect balance is almost impossible to achieve, i'd say that game is more balanced than it has been in years. Stop crying

anacebela
05-04-2020, 05:19 AM
So you are saying that pvp was balanced and active before warriors got last weapons.
You also saying that pve was balanced before.
And you also saying that rogues dont have armor, hp nor dmg.

Mmmmm maybe you mean that all was Happyland for you when rogues were far better than any class at any map? - Your arguments are hilarious (and pathetic for anyone with some memory)

Having in mind that perfect balance is almost impossible to achieve, i'd say that game is more balanced than it has been in years. Stop crying

im saying that pvp was MOST ACTIVITY at lvl 41 that time tanks did tanking mages did control/heal and rogues damaged... like in most popular pvp games example mobile legends... and no like now one class dominate everything...

''you also saying that rogues dont have armor, hp nor dmg.'' im sure u haven't play on rogue if u truly say that rogues have any of this in this season lol

''Stop crying'' im not crying, im scary that what happens in pvp will happen in pve to because one class cant be sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better and dominate vs then other class... for real!!!