PDA

View Full Version : Dreamscape Issue (Mythic Weapons Quest)

Moscu
05-01-2020, 05:44 AM
Hello, I have decided to do the quest to make the mythical weapons, from dreamscape expansion, but I have a problem since I delivered the quest of the legendary weapons, I uploaded these quests to the top, but I can't find how to activate them. A friend told me I have to kill 666 dreamscape bosses, but I don't know if they are telling me or do I have to do something else?
I leave you capturing how the quests were for me, and how a friend has them.

my friend have this:

Says the quest of the one who has to go to sleep and then go to that map. But it does not activate when I go to sleep in my bed, I have already gone 2 times and it does not activate.

Formature
05-01-2020, 07:13 AM
Hello, I have decided to do the quest to make the mythical weapons, from dreamscape expansion, but I have a problem since I delivered the quest of the legendary weapons, I uploaded these quests to the top, but I can't find how to activate them. A friend told me I have to kill 666 dreamscape bosses, but I don't know if they are telling me or do I have to do something else?
I leave you capturing how the quests were for me, and how a friend has them.

my friend have this:

Says the quest of the one who has to go to sleep and then go to that map. But it does not activate when I go to sleep in my bed, I have already gone 2 times and it does not activate.You have to equip the legendary weapon to get the quest.

Enviado do meu LG-K430 através do Tapatalk

Moscu
05-01-2020, 07:21 AM
You have to equip the legendary weapon to get the quest.

Enviado do meu LG-K430 através do Tapatalk

OMG! thank you very much bro, appreciated!
I have already activated the quests, thx!