View Full Version : Need Suggestion guys Health Vs Armour!!!

Xmenarmy
05-01-2020, 07:48 AM
In maps like Valley elite gates.
Which build is good for survival?

1) War with 24k health , 9k armour

(or)

2) War with 21k hp, 10k armour.

Faotblack
05-01-2020, 08:10 AM
I think hp build would be better for pve since more armor doesn't make a big difference. But we still don't know if that's true or not, because devs hasn't told us anything about armor yet.

Cliva
05-01-2020, 08:14 AM
on my own opinion go for the health, lots of bleed happening in evg. but again, that's just my OWN opinion

ThreadPolice
05-01-2020, 08:17 AM
In maps like Valley elite gates.
Which build is good for survival?

1) War with 24k health , 9k armour

(or)

2) War with 21k hp, 10k armour.

Doesn’t matter much.. a significant difference. But go for 1

reyals
05-01-2020, 09:11 AM
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?492558-Armor-past-9k-is-useless-on-characters

Xmenarmy
05-01-2020, 09:23 AM
Thanks all for the replies, i go with option1 then.

Armour 9k is enough for PVE xd, About that waste [emoji14]

Encryptions
05-01-2020, 09:28 AM
Just go full maxed out str+boss damage for elite gates. Also have about 5 different weapons for proc combos ebon vest and chas vest. Doz axe, TB, Doz Aeg, Glint Aeg, Ebon Aeg.

Xmenarmy
05-01-2020, 09:49 AM
Just go full maxed out str+boss damage for elite gates. Also have about 5 different weapons for proc combos ebon vest and chas vest. Doz axe, TB, Doz Aeg, Glint Aeg, Ebon Aeg.ya but still i didnt understand why they release pet buff 4x armour or 3x Armour its of no use XD!

Encryptions
05-01-2020, 09:51 AM
ya but still i didnt understand why they release pet buff 4x armour or 3x Armour its of no use XD!I don't know either, I think its for mages and rogues since they get armor debuff and the pet aa can counter armor debuff.

Sent from point A to point B.

alonehope
05-01-2020, 05:25 PM
I don't know either, I think its for mages and rogues since they get armor debuff and the pet aa can counter armor debuff.

Sent from point A to point B.

well came to say :)
armor does nothing actually only ur base armor dose
I already told about that to dev but he said no its working and getting less damage
for example guen aa / werewiger aa / also gale skill of the mage ... they all will add u a lot of armor but as I said to them its just number all the incoming damage is same PVP/PVE
It definitely has a bug or sth or they just like to show off more armor for nothing caz it dose nothing tbh...
but lix do their job better than all of those armor buff
a-dev need take look at all of those very closely.

will be thankful armor suppose to do decrease incoming damage like if u have 50% more armor from pet aa -> then u should get 50% less damage normally but u keep getting same damage also did hit 40k armor with stacking all of them together in pt but still same damage :)

but basic armor do good job I won't die EZ in evg too or PVP caz have high armor without any buff

Xyv.io
05-02-2020, 10:31 PM
well came to say :)
armor does nothing actually only ur base armor dose
I already told about that to dev but he said no its working and getting less damage
for example guen aa / werewiger aa / also gale skill of the mage ... they all will add u a lot of armor but as I said to them its just number all the incoming damage is same PVP/PVE
It definitely has a bug or sth or they just like to show off more armor for nothing caz it dose nothing tbh...
but lix do their job better than all of those armor buff
a-dev need take look at all of those very closely.

will be thankful armor suppose to do decrease incoming damage like if u have 50% more armor from pet aa -> then u should get 50% less damage normally but u keep getting same damage also did hit 40k armor with stacking all of them together in pt but still same damage :)

but basic armor do good job I won't die EZ in evg too or PVP caz have high armor without any buff

You're wrong.