PDA

View Full Version : Enchanting mythic boat set- is it needed?

Vapourised
05-01-2020, 12:55 PM
To compete in endgame pvp, are enchants needed or not? The boat seems so op that I doubt even 800 armour can make a difference.
If yes, what enchants are needed?
Should I self-enchant my set?

Thanks

Naetheanimal
05-01-2020, 06:05 PM
I compete with clean set and I cant see the diff, who dodge more wins

Dolloway
05-02-2020, 12:10 AM
Enchants help, but they tend to help the "weaker" sets like str and int more than what is regarded as the "top pvp set" - arcane boat.

Will 80 armor make a difference? Not really. Will 800 armor make a difference? A bit.

With stats this high though, enchants start to matter less and less than, say, a level like 55 where 80 armor would be huge.

If you want to compromise, maybe just enchant the set until you get decent stats (not max). You won't be that far off from the feel of max stats and you'll potentially save a lot of gold.

Naetheanimal
05-04-2020, 12:16 PM
Only enchants that are useful at endgame is dodge 20 dodge on boat and 2k health or near that on armor, extra dmg. Or armor doesnt make any sig diff. Ill admit 20 dodge on Ops seems. Not be working, u dodge the same as a clean weapon

Dolloway
05-04-2020, 12:40 PM
Only enchants that are useful at endgame is dodge 20 dodge on boat and 2k health or near that on armor, extra dmg. Or armor doesnt make any sig diff. Ill admit 20 dodge on Ops seems. Not be working, u dodge the same as a clean weapon

There's a dodge cap at about ~40, so dodge enchants are totally useless.

Sowf
05-15-2020, 04:22 AM
Noooooooooooooo