PDA

View Full Version : Custom Antennas

Leli
01-30-2012, 09:29 AM
What if we could make custom antennas? To match a set, or a guild. Buy an antenna with plat, and have a vendor some where in the Pocket Legends world. Talk to him and you can design/customize your own antenna for 5-10 plat.

But you can only make 1 every other day, for the DOTD and tournaments and such. You cannot design antennas to copy Tournament and dev ones. Only for the fairness of it.

xbabybugszx
01-30-2012, 09:35 AM
I agree with this idea +1 . But i do not think it would be 5-10 plat. It would probably be 20 plat to make it (as every antenna costs). But i think STS would want more of a profit then just 20 plat for a guild, if you wanted an antenna per person in guild. Then it would most likely be the GM to make the custom antenna (for 20plat) then if anyone wants the antenna, they would pay 20plat to have it.

Leli
01-30-2012, 09:52 AM
I agree with this idea +1 . But i do not think it would be 5-10 plat. It would probably be 20 plat to make it (as every antenna costs). But i think STS would want more of a profit then just 20 plat for a guild, if you wanted an antenna per person in guild. Then it would most likely be the GM to make the custom antenna (for 20plat) then if anyone wants the antenna, they would pay 20plat to have it.

This is a good response, thank you for the corrections.

Skeletonlord
01-30-2012, 09:55 AM
This is a good idea, as the antennas are just plain colours, you could mix the colours!

Sryyoulose
01-30-2012, 08:57 PM
Yes and no... Maybe the made ones should all be a one color but you choose the pattern and shade ^_^

Swampy
01-30-2012, 09:08 PM
Rainbow. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Paar
01-30-2012, 09:10 PM
Antennas with Pictures on top! Like for ex. My guild is ace so I would love to have white or black antennas with a card on top! That would be so cool:X

Swimmingstar
01-30-2012, 09:21 PM
One problem I see with that is people could put inappropriate pictures...

Nick41324
01-30-2012, 09:24 PM
this probably wont happen seeing there are antennas from special events people do not want to bring back. (white, orange, fiery, green....). This will also make it so that the devs cant make any more people can collect in the future. There are some players that have spent loads of time collecting every antenna possible.

This would just cause TONS of flaming.