PDA

View Full Version : Spacetime read this cuz I'm sick of it!!!!!!!!!!!

Inflammed
01-30-2012, 09:55 AM
Ok look guys, there is this annoying bug on my iPad when I play pl.

After I'm done typing, my keyboard stays up and I can't get it off my screen unless I delete the game and redownload.

It's like the bar on top of the keyboard (that shows what u type) disappears and the keyboard stays up

And if I try Logging out and logging back in again, it will work, but when I start typing again, the keyboard is gone and I can only see the bar and all of the previous chatting on the top of the screen.

So I'm forced to delete and redownload the game

I suggest doing an update to fix the bug and the others Thanks :)

Leli
01-30-2012, 10:00 AM
When this happens, try going to your menu screen, then leaving to close it. Or try deleting the app, and restarting your device. Re-download the app, and if that doesnt work, it needs to be fixed.

Crunchee
01-30-2012, 10:05 AM
Try going to the menu screen, lock your screen, and unlock, and open Pl again. It works for me :)

Inflammed
01-30-2012, 08:14 PM
When this happens, try going to your menu screen, then leaving to close it. Or try deleting the app, and restarting your device. Re-download the app, and if that doesnt work, it needs to be fixed.

Inflammed
01-30-2012, 08:15 PM
Try going to the menu screen, lock your screen, and unlock, and open Pl again. It works for me :)

Tried it but the keyboard disappears and I can't get out unless I redownload

Sryyoulose
01-30-2012, 09:43 PM
Just quit app... Hold menu button delete PL from history (or wait 5minutes) restart go to menu then join a towne or game! This happened to me that's what u do and it works! Or...the app just shuts down !