PDA

View Full Version : Has Pocket Legends "Jumped the Shark?"

Bronxman2012
01-30-2012, 11:06 AM
Hello all! Bronxman here.

One of the most important campaigns in the history of Pocket Legends is coming out, and that is the campaign of Humania. Now, before I continue, let me say that I believe Pocket Legends has NOT jumped the shark.

For those of you who do not know, "jumping the shark" is 'an idiom used to describe the moment in the evolution of a game when it begins a decline in quality that is beyond recovery. It is synonymous with the phrase, "the beginning of the end." It also means and/or is often signified by a particular scene/episode/aspect of a game in which the developers use some type of "gimmick" in a desperate attempt to keep players' interest.'

--Wikipedia

Note: One of The Bronxman's fans, Atlannie, informed him that he did not give Wikipedia credit for this.

Here is why I ask this.

1. A year ago, Pocket Legends was truly innovative. However, the last two campaigns have not been well received. Note that I loved both Nuri's Hollows and Mt. Fang, but many other players believe that Alien Oasis was the last great campaign.

2. More and more games are copying the "Pocket Legends" template. I'm not going to name them on here, but there are games which are stealing thunder from Pocket Legends.

3. There have been several posts on this forum from players who are leaving for "better pastures."

For what it is worth, here is my recommendation. Usually, a new campaign occurs every 3 months, which would normally place this month as the release date for Humania. I would advise the PL developers NOT to do this. Instead, if they were to release it in May, and have it be better in terms of quality, PL would again reclaim its greatness.

Just my two cents.

What's your opinion? We'd like to know.

Has Pocket Legends jumped the shark?

P.S. Swimmingstar gets credit for this Bronxerrific suggestion of creating a poll for your results. Thanks, Swimming, and your Bronxamaniac application is currently being processed.

CrimsonTider
01-30-2012, 11:21 AM
Once again, Sam has said that Humania is still a ways out. DL will be the next "release" from STS.

ninjaduck
01-30-2012, 11:30 AM
I think saying that Humania wil be bad if it comes out sooner than May is irrational. Many players commented on MF, so Im positive they will have something much more unique. :)

Answer to the Question: Nope

maneatingtree
01-30-2012, 11:42 AM
It better have epic vanitys like mount fang XD

Aikiebo
01-30-2012, 11:49 AM
let me say that I believe Pocket Legends has NOT jumped the shark.

What's your opinion? We'd like to know.

Has Pocket Legends jumped the shark?

No, Pocket Legends has not jumped the shark.

Even by the definition contained in the op, it shows that PL has not jumped the shark.

Why are you asking? Are you hoping to accomplish something? I mean, you claim you don't think so that PL has jumped the shark.

Who's "we"?

But to answer your question: No.

Whirlzap
01-30-2012, 12:23 PM
You're not really making much sense:/
Also, if this jumping the shark will just become another popularity phrase, forget about trying.

Bronxman2012
01-30-2012, 12:28 PM
The "Jumping the Shark" phrase has been around for 30 years, Whirlzappie. I didn't make this one up. It's already well-known.

Aikiebo
01-30-2012, 12:43 PM
The "Jumping the Shark" phrase has been around for 30 years, Whirlzappie. I didn't make this one up. It's already well-known.

But, it has nothing to do with Pocket Legends. It is not a popular phrase around here. Until you decided to bring it up, don't think it has even been said once. Certainly, not used enough to be considered 'popular'.

It got started in television with the show 'Happy Days'. Another reason to show it has nothing to do with Pocket Legends.

Again, Pocket Legends has not 'jumped the shark'.

Bronxman2012
01-30-2012, 12:44 PM
So far, the votes are unanimous. Nobody believes that PL has jumped the shark.

Ebalere
01-30-2012, 02:51 PM
So far, the votes are unanimous. Nobody believes that PL has jumped the shark.

Have you jumped the shark?

Bronxman2012
01-30-2012, 02:55 PM
The Bronxman does not jump any sharks. He faces them head-on. He looks at that shark and says, "You wanna piece of me?" And he defeats the shark. He is, after all, Bronxerrific.

Look at the responses people have to the brilliance that is The Bronxman. Love him (most people do) or hate him (does anyone? of course not), people respond to him. He is relevant.

The Bronxman
He's beaufiful, in a manly man sort of way.

Sryyoulose
01-30-2012, 03:01 PM
Hello! PL has NOT jumped the shark... Well I shouldn't be talking... I'd be perfectly happy if a new campaign never came out again... I'm all pvp... HATE MAXING MY MAIN!!!! And getting booted from parties... And just spending cash on pointless crap!

Bronxman2012
01-30-2012, 03:03 PM
Again, The Bronxman wants to reiterate that he believes that PL has NOT jumped the shark. He is anxiously awaiting the next campaign.

AND
WHEN
THE
HAMMER
FALLS?

Will anyone be standing?

Mothwing
01-30-2012, 03:06 PM
The Bronxman does not jump any sharks. He faces them head-on. He looks at that shark and says, "You wanna piece of me?" And he defeats the shark. He is, after all, Bronxerrific.

Look at the responses people have to the brilliance that is The Bronxman. Love him (most people do) or hate him (does anyone? of course not), people respond to him. He is relevant.

The Bronxman
He's beaufiful, in a manly man sort of way.

1) Youre completely full of yourself.
2) Can we stop with these threads? STS WILL release it. Can we all just wait and see instead of judge something that doesnt even exist?

Bronxman2012
01-30-2012, 03:08 PM
Mothra writes:

"You're completely full of yourself."

Not at all.

The Bronxman is a man for the people and by the people.

He represents the people.

HIS people.

The Bronxamaniacs.

"Can we stop with these threads? STS WILL release it. Can we all just wait and see instead of judge something that doesnt even exist?"

Nobody is judging anything. This is a valid question. Has PL jumped the shark? You may agree or disagree but this is conversation worth having.

But The Bronxman has one question for you:

AND
WHEN
THE
HAMMER
FALLS

Will anyone be standing?

Mothwing
01-30-2012, 03:11 PM
Mothra writes:

Not at all.

HIS people.

The Bronxamaniacs.

"Can we stop with these threads? STS WILL release it. Can we all just wait and see instead of judge something that doesnt even exist?"

Nobody is judging anything. This is a valid question. Has PL jumped the shark? You may agree or disagree but this is conversation worth having.

AND
WHEN
THE
HAMMER
FALLS

Will anyone be standing?

Let me reiterate...

First of all dont call me Mothra.

Secondly, you say youre not full of yourself but you talk in third person point of view and call yourself "The Bronxman"

Lastly, does anyone here like surprises? Cause im pretty sure STS will release Humania...and when they do, wont it be a surprise?

Bronxman2012
01-30-2012, 03:14 PM
Mothwing, The Bronxman apologizes as he honestly thought your name was Mothra. It will not happen again.

The Bronxman sees your point of view. However, as you are not a Bronxmaniac, your vision is clouded. Have you considered being a Bronxamaniac? You will be much happier if you do. If anything, you will know the secrets for defeating Godzilla.

With that said, The Bronxman has one question for you:

AND
WHEN
THE
HAMMER
FALLS

Will anyone be standing?

Hankomachos
01-30-2012, 03:17 PM
Mothra writes:

Not at all.

HIS people.

The Bronxamaniacs.

AND
WHEN
THE
HAMMER
FALLS

Will anyone be standing?

Let me reiterate...

First of all dont call me Mothra.

Secondly, you say youre not full of yourself but you talk in third person point of view and call yourself "The Bronxman"

Lastly, does anyone here like surprises? Cause im pretty sure STS will release Humania...and when they do, wont it be a surprise?

Mothy, Bronx made this thread for a DISCUSSION, not an argument. Why are you taking this so personal? Need a hug?

And to add to the discussion, I have high hopes for humania, Bronx. High hopes, indeed.

Mothwing
01-30-2012, 03:19 PM
Mothwing, The Bronxman apologizes as he honestly thought your name was Mothra. It will not happen again.

The Bronxman sees your point of view. However, as you are not a Bronxmaniac, your vision is clouded. Have you considered being a Bronxamaniac? You will be much happier if you do. If anything, you will know the secrets for defeating Godzilla.

With that said, The Bronxman has one question for you:

AND
WHEN
THE
HAMMER
FALLS

Will anyone be standing?

Im royally annoyed at how you talk. You also seem to fail at understanding peoples point. Nevertheless, STS is a great business, im pretty sure the can handle it without these constant interruptions asking for the release date.

Can everyone glance back at the announcement section? There has not been one campaign without an announcement thread. Humania is no exception.

Mothwing
01-30-2012, 03:22 PM
Mothy, Bronx made this thread for a DISCUSSION, not an argument. Why are you taking this so personal? Need a hug?

And to add to the discussion, I have high hopes for humania, Bronx. High hopes, indeed.

Who ever said it was an arguement? Im also not taking it personally. Pretty sure people can spell my name while looking at it right in front of their faces...(Points to the giant screen name to the left)

The only thing that bothers me is all the people asking for the release date. Patience, it will come.

Bronxman2012
01-30-2012, 03:25 PM
The mark of any civilized person is the ability to be able to talk calmly and rationally. The Bronxman completely understands your point. However, you may not have read the original post. The question is whether PL has already jumped the shark, based on feedback already received from Nuri's Hollows and Mt. Fang.

The Bronxman is not saying he agrees with this feedback, but he is acknowledging it. That is key to a discussion. To understand both sides. Now, you are agreeing with The Bronxman, as we both think the game has not jumped the shark.

However, to claim that a point such as this does not merit discussion makes no sense. You may choose not to discuss it, but as you are discussing it, you feel there is validity to it.

You write:

"Im royally annoyed at how you talk. You also seem to fail at understanding peoples point. Nevertheless, STS is a great business, im pretty sure the can handle it without these constant interruptions asking for the release date."

Well, you don't use apostrophes when you write. That is your way. Then again, you are not a Bronxamaniac. However, when did The Bronxman ever ask for a release date? He is merely saying that he would rather have the next campaign be extended if it meant a better quality campaign.

Hope this clarifies matters.

StompArtist
01-30-2012, 03:26 PM
Out of subject but I got to ask: why you are referring to yourself at the third person?

ninjaduck
01-30-2012, 03:28 PM
Out of subject but I got to ask: why you are referring to yourself at the third person?

Sign-O-Lonelyness...

xD JK Bronksy

Hankomachos

Who ever said it was an arguement? Im also not taking it personally. Pretty sure people can spell my name while looking at it right in front of their faces...(Points to the giant screen name to the left)

The only thing that bothers me is all the people asking for the release date. Patience, it will come.

You're right, it isn't an argument. It's a discussion, let's keep it that way. :)

Bronxman2012
Great question, StompArtist. There is another post to this, but in short, The Bronxman has received many emails asking that he be referred to as The Bronxman.

He debated long and hard about this. However, in the end, The Bronxman is a man for the people and by the people.

That is why.

Keep in mind that, if anything, this is not about being egocentric, as The Bronxman is a harmless little desert flower. However, he is a representative of all of the Bronxamaniacs out there.

Mothwing
01-30-2012, 03:29 PM
Your right, it isn't an argument. It's a discussion, let's keep it that way. :)

You're not helping matters either... :rolleyes:

StompArtist
01-30-2012, 03:32 PM

You tell him Monkwing! :P

ninjaduck
01-30-2012, 03:32 PM
Great question, StompArtist. There is another post to this, but in short, The Bronxman has received many emails asking that he be referred to as The Bronxman.

He debated long and hard about this. However, in the end, The Bronxman is a man for the people and by the people.

That is why.

Keep in mind that, if anything, this is not about being egocentric, as The Bronxman is a harmless little desert flower. However, he is a representative of all of the Bronxamaniacs out there.

Im actually getting tired of this stuff...

kthxbai

Mothwing
01-30-2012, 03:33 PM

That is why.

The Holy Grail Reference:

Bronxman: "I am your king"

Mothwing: "Well, I didn't vote for you"

In text of the movie:

King Arthur: I am your king.
Peasant Woman: Well, I didn't vote for you.
King Arthur: You don't vote for kings.

My point is you cant represent us if we didnt ask you to ;)

Bronxman2012
Mothwing, it seems that the only person arguing is you. The most unusual thing is we are AGREEING. How can you agree with someone and argue with them?

This is merely a discussion. The operative word being "discuss."

Now, are you saying that nobody on the forums was disappointed by the last two campaigns? Again, The Bronxman is not one of those people. But, it does exist, and so, it is worth discussing.

Perhaps if you care to elaborate on exactly what it is that is causing you such stress and discomfort, The Bronxman can help you.

You are probably saying, "Why would The Bronxman want to help little old me?"

Because if The Bronxman is not there for ALL people, he is there for NO people.

And no, there is no need to apologize.

Mothwing
You tell him Monkwing! :P

...:p

Hankomachos
01-30-2012, 03:34 PM
Your right, it isn't an argument. It's a discussion, let's keep it that way. :)

What's there to help? :p I gave my opinion on what i expect of humania, butterfree. :)

Mothwing
01-30-2012, 03:34 PM
Mothwing, it seems that the only person arguing is you. The most unusual thing is we are AGREEING. How can you agree with someone and argue with them?

This is merely a discussion. The operative word being "discuss."

Now, are you saying that nobody on the forums was disappointed by the last two campaigns? Again, The Bronxman is not one of those people. But, it does exist, and so, it is worth discussing.

Perhaps if you care to elaborate on exactly what it is that is causing you such stress and discomfort, The Bronxman can help you.

You are probably saying, "Why would The Bronxman want to help little old me?"

Because if The Bronxman is not there for ALL people, he is there for NO people.

And no, there is no need to apologize.

K, seriously, im not arguing. Merely stating my point. If thats too hard to understand, dont read my posts. Thx

Bronxman2012
01-30-2012, 03:35 PM
Mothwing writes:

"K, seriously, im not arguing. Merely stating my point. If thats too hard to understand, dont read my posts. Thx."

Actually, this is The Bronxman's original post.

Mothwing
01-30-2012, 03:38 PM
Mothwing writes:

"K, seriously, im not arguing. Merely stating my point. If thats too hard to understand, dont read my posts. Thx."

Actually, this is The Bronxman's original post.

Maybe when you decide to talk in a language i can understand without getting a migrane or have to pull apart like a jigsaw puzzle, ill come back and have an adult conversation with you.

Bronxman2012
01-30-2012, 03:40 PM
You know, if you decide to become a Bronxamaniac, your migraines will go away and you will not feel as if you are being pulled apart like a jigsaw puzzle. Maybe this feeling of yours is one of lonliness and guilt, for not admitting that you really want to be a Bronxamaniac. Just a thought.

Aikiebo
01-30-2012, 03:44 PM
is an idiom used

There's another idiom: 'stirring the shizzle'.

That's means some people in life like to go around just stirring up trouble where there was no trouble. This "discussion" that a few people keep trolling about whether or not players like Mt. Fang and Nuri's is old and worn out.

It died out and a couple of people can't stand that.

No, it is not a conversation worth having What is the point? If players liked it they liked it and if they didn't they didn't. Just as many, if not more people have said they like those two campaings than those who said they didn't like it.

However, you may not have read the original post. The question is whether PL has already jumped the shark, based on feedback already received from Nuri's Hollows and Mt. Fang.

You have claimed 3 or 4 times that you don't think that STS has done anything so despearte as to indicate that the beginning of the end is here.

STS has major gains and victories all the time. Actually, the beginning of the beginning is here.

Mothwing
01-30-2012, 03:44 PM
You know, if you decide to become a Bronxamaniac, your migraines will go away and you will not feel as if you are being pulled apart like a jigsaw puzzle. Maybe this feeling of yours is one of lonliness and guilt, for not admitting that you really want to be a Bronxamaniac. Just a thought.

*HUMMM* Sry...not feeling the "Bronxomaniacness". Still not understanding your posts.

StompArtist
01-30-2012, 03:48 PM

That's means some people in life like to go around just stirring up trouble where there was no trouble. This "discussion" that a few people keep trolling about whether or not players like Mt. Fang and Nuri's is old and worn out.

It died out and a couple of people can't stand that.

No, it is not a conversation worth having What is the point? If players liked it they liked it and if they didn't they didn't. Just as many, if not more people have said they like those two campaings than those who said they didn't like it.

Note the date, my friend: I am finding myself agreeing with you.

maiohwmai
01-30-2012, 03:48 PM
That's not really what "jumping the shark" even means so, no.

Silentarrow
01-30-2012, 03:49 PM
Bronxman,

http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff430/Silentarrowszz/0052d3a1.jpg
You

I for one, love your posts :).

Bronxman2012
01-30-2012, 03:55 PM
Aikebobo, The Bronxman sense a "Farhenheit 451" presence on here. All kidding aside, this is a conversation worth having. That you are responding means you are a part of the conversation. And The Bronxman thanks you for it.

Rare
01-30-2012, 04:00 PM

Swimmingstar
01-30-2012, 04:02 PM
1. Why bring it up?
2. If you're going to bring it up again when the subject is long gone why not be serious and write posts that make sense?
3. I think you're jumping the shark a little.

Aikiebo
01-30-2012, 04:05 PM
this is a conversation worth having.

It is old and worn out. You keep claiming it's worth having, but not saying why you think that. It is not. Why, because we have had this 'conversation' so much that it is old and worn out. No matter how many times someone trolls it, the reality is not gonna change.

For those of you who do not know, "jumping the shark" is an idiom used to describe the moment in the evolution of a game when it begins a decline in quality that is beyond recovery. It is synonymous with the phrase, "the beginning of the end." It also means and/or is often signified by a particular scene/episode/aspect of a game in which the developers use some type of "gimmick" in a desperate attempt to keep players' interest.

^^^ is a quote from the op. He copied it out of wikipedia. Below is the quote he copied:

"Jump the shark is an idiom used to describe the moment in the evolution of a television show when it begins to decline in quality that is beyond recovery. It is synonymous with the phrase, "the beginning of the end." It also means and/or is often signified by a particular scene/episode/aspect of a show in which the writer uses some type of 'gimick' in a despearte attempt to keep viewer's interested."

En.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jump_the_Shark

This whole thread just an example of someone 'stirring the shizzle'.

Bronxman2012
01-30-2012, 04:06 PM
Swimmingstar writes:

"1. Why bring it up?"

Because it is worth bringing up. Because it bears mentioning. Again, this is merely a discussion. Nothing more.

"2. If you're going to bring it up again when the subject is long gone why not be serious and write posts that make sense?"

Ah, but this post does make sense. Just because you don't see it does not mean that it does not make sense.

"3. I think you're jumping the shark a little."

The Bronxman thinks you copied his riddle idea with your Cryptogram idea. If anything, not having an original post of your own and rehashing the same old post is "jumping the shark."

ninjaduck
01-30-2012, 04:08 PM
Guys, seriuosly, just stop now. Its just becoming a hate war. If this goes on I'll just request a lock.

kthxbai

Whirlzap
01-30-2012, 04:08 PM
Again, The Bronxman wants to reiterate that he believes that PL has NOT jumped the shark. He is anxiously awaiting the next campaign.

AND
WHEN
THE
HAMMER
FALLS?

Will anyone be standing?
I suppose no one has been mean enough to tell you this.
Please just STOP being full of yourself.
If you want to go be all dramatic, stop making these threads and go to the theatre.
You're not helping with these threads unless they are in Off-Topic.
And last of all, this game will NEVER "jump the shark" or whatever.
Last of all, I wanted to tell you SPECIFICALLY, that there's an age requirement for the forums.
Just wanted to let you know that.

There's my dos cents.
Kthxbai.

Aikiebo
01-30-2012, 04:10 PM
Because it is worth bringing up. Because it bears mentioning.

Why, in you opinion, is it 'worth bringing up'? People keep asking. You have not given one reason that you think it is actually 'worth bringing up'.

Why are you hoping to accomplish?

The question is WHY, is it worth bringing up.

Because, it is not, it is old, tired and obviously incorrect.

Bronxman2012
01-30-2012, 04:10 PM
The Bronxman hates nobody. Hate is merely fear twisted. Again, this is merely a discussion. Nothing more. If you read all of The Bronxman's posts on this thread, you'll see he is merely opening the lines of communication.

Aikiebo
01-30-2012, 04:11 PM
The Bronxman hates nobody. Hate is merely fear twisted. Again, this is merely a discussion. Nothing more. If you read all of The Bronxman's posts on this thread, you'll see he is merely opening the lines of communication.

The lines of communication are ALREADY opened. No one needs to troll this same subject. It's already been discussed.

Ebalere
01-30-2012, 04:12 PM
=/ I think forums are "jumping the shark"...

Rare
01-30-2012, 04:12 PM
He got all of you guys

Swimmingstar
01-30-2012, 04:14 PM

Maybe people will actually listen more when you talk normally.

Bronxman2012
01-30-2012, 04:15 PM
Aikiebo raises an interesting question:

"Why, in you opinion, is it 'worth bringing up'? People keep asking. You have not given one reason that you think it is actually 'worth bringing up'."

Now, THAT is a fantastic question. First of all, The Bronxman listens to his Bronxamaniacs. And they are asking him what will be of the new campaign. And so, he has a moral obligation to talk to the masses.

To the Bronxamaniacs and the anti-Bronxamaniacs.

And that this post, this little post, has three pages of threads means that people are interested. That is a HUGE reason for addressing it.

If anything, you should be congratulating The Bronxman for having the courage to go where others dare not tread.

FluffNStuff
I am so sick of threads like this! Why do people feel the need to spread false rumors just to make themselves feel better. If you can not provide absolute proof that STS is adding Jumping Sharks as a mob in Humania, then please close this thread down!!!!

ninjaduck
Maybe people will actually listen more when you talk normally.

Correct.

Snakespeare
"The Fonz" from Happy Days referred to himself in the third person. Fonsi is supposed to be one of the two shortenings of Alphonse, the other being Alfie. But his first name was Arthur and his last name was Fonzarelli.

When the cast of Happy Days visited SeaWorld (I think...) they had "The Fonz" use a ski jump over some sharks in the shark pool.

This callous treatment of other living beings was offensive to some long time fans. They felt that the new writing team was changing their hero into someone less caring. The new Fonz was "full of himself".

I really don't know what any of this has to do with Pocket Legends. The complaints about recent campaigns having to reuse maps and mobs was answered by the devs. They are limited by the maximum size of the app.

The fear that there is someone new in control of the direction of Pocket Legends who was taking it in the wrong direction, which is the only analogue I can find between Happy Days and Pocket Legends, is due to the freemium model wherein the main spine is free and just about everything else costs plat.

There is only only way to know if the freemium model has hurt STS, and that is if fewer people are playing and there is less profit. We can not know this answer. Only a dev can tell us. But without information, we have to rely on observation. I would think if it WAS hurting STS, they would change the pay model again, but instead they are making even more plat areas. So, unless I hear otherwise, from a developer, I am going to assume this new pay model is working.

Above all, I think that horse is dead so there's no reason to go on beating it.

One other comment on the OP: it isn't time that is a factor for making Humania awesome, it is headroom. If we are going to petition them to do anything, I'd rather see them delete some extraneous content (all cross level drop zone, for instance) to make room for new content.

StompArtist
01-30-2012, 04:17 PM
I am so sick of threads like this! Why do people feel the need to spread false rumors just to make themselves feel better. If you can not provide absolute proof that STS is adding Jumping Sharks as a mob in Humania, then please close this thread down!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpraJYnbVtE

Bronxman2012
01-30-2012, 04:17 PM
FluffnStuff writes:

"If you can not provide absolute proof that STS is adding Jumping Sharks as a mob in Humania, then please close this thread down!!!!"

Dude, that is the funniest thing I read all day. I nearly peed my pants when I read this.

FluffNStuff
01-30-2012, 04:18 PM
Snakespeare: You are just making it worse. First El Bronxie claims there is gonna be Jumping Sharks, now you are saying the main boss in Humania will be an unbeatable dead horse!!! CMon people, stop spreading rumors!

ninjaduck
01-30-2012, 04:18 PM
FluffnStuff writes:

"If you can not provide absolute proof that STS is adding Jumping Sharks as a mob in Humania, then please close this thread down!!!!"

Dude, that is the funniest thing I read all day. I nearly peed my pants when I read this.

Finally! Thank you! Now learn to quote peoples posts! :D

Whirlzap
01-30-2012, 04:19 PM
Why does every thread like this turn hi-jacked and become the new mini-Off-Topic discussion.

Bronxman2012
01-30-2012, 04:19 PM
Snakespeare writes:

"One other comment on the OP: it isn't time that is a factor for making Humania awesome, it is headroom. If we are going to petition them to do anything, I'd rather see them delete some extraneous content (all cross level drop zone, for instance) to make room for new content."

Wow, that is awesome feedback. Thanks. I never thought of it from this angle. Awesome response.

Bronxman2012
01-30-2012, 04:20 PM
Wait, are there people who actually think that there are going to be Jumping Sharks in Humania?

Whirlzap
01-30-2012, 04:21 PM
1. Stop post boosting. Seems obvious that you spam this thread.
2. Go search up sarcasm.
Have a good day.

Bronxman2012
01-30-2012, 04:23 PM
Whirlzap, how many days are you going to go without having a Hot Chocolate? Trust The Bronxman. You'll feel a lot better.

P.S. Unfortunately, The Bronxman has to reject your application to become a Bronxamaniac. Nothing personal, mind you, but anyone who is against hot chocolate is not Bronxman-worthy.

Rare
For those of you who do not know, "jumping the shark" is an idiom used to describe the moment in the evolution of a game when it begins a decline in quality that is beyond recovery. It is synonymous with the phrase, "the beginning of the end." It also means and/or is often signified by a particular scene/episode/aspect of a game in which the developers use some type of "gimmick" in a desperate attempt to keep players' interest.

If you are going to copy directly from wikipedia you should at least give them the credit.

Silentarrow
I actually don't know why so many people are hating on this thread. As I said above... http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff430/Silentarrowszz/0052d3a1.jpg

I enjoy reading Bronxman's posts not only because I enjoy his humor but I enjoy how you guys over react.

Here's a couple of tips you guys should know.

-If you think a conversation is pointless, don't join in.
-If you think a thread is pointless, don't read it.
-If you have nothing good/constructive to say, don't say it.

Let's keep this thread on the discussion, shall we?

Rare
01-30-2012, 04:24 PM
Finally! Thank you! Now learn to quote peoples posts! :D

lol... I've been thinking that for a long time just never said it.

Silentarrow
If you are going to copy directly from wikipedia you should at least give them the credit.

SOPA was accepted?

Source: My Mind

Whirlzap
Whirlzap, how many days are you going to go without having a Hot Chocolate? Trust The Bronxman. You'll feel a lot better.

P.S. Unfortunately, The Bronxman has to reject your application to become a Bronxamaniac. Nothing personal, mind you, but anyone who is against hot chocolate is not Bronxman-worthy.

No, I believe you need to check up on your sanity-pill schedule.
Stop spamming posts. If you want to boost posts, -> Off-Topic.

Bronxman2012
01-30-2012, 04:25 PM
Atlannie writes:

"If you are going to copy directly from wikipedia you should at least give them the credit."

That is a great idea. Modifying OP. Thanks for the tip. You have the makings of a Bronxamaniac.

ninjaduck
01-30-2012, 04:25 PM

Rare
01-30-2012, 04:27 PM
SOPA was accepted?

Source: My Mind

Nah... That's common decency. You learn that in... i dunno... the fifth grade.

Bronxman2012
Ninjaduck, why are you so angry? Anger should only be used as a last resort. If you are putting keyboards through monitors, may The Bronxman recommend a nice cup of Hot Chocolate? It will warm up your chilled bones, and take the edge off, so to speak.

StompArtist
Now this has just gotten plain old fashion annoying.

Silentarrow
Atlannie writes:

"If you are going to copy directly from wikipedia you should at least give them the credit."

That is a great idea. Modifying OP. Thanks for the tip. You have the makings of a Bronxamaniac.

Oh Bronxman, you make me laugh :).

Swimmingstar
Stop spamming posts. If you want to boost posts, -> Off-Topic.

I think you're right... he has twice or more posts than everyone else.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=49447

Whirlzap
01-30-2012, 04:28 PM
Why is this thread even here.
This is so off-topic:/

Rare
01-30-2012, 04:29 PM
Atlannie writes:

Well come on now. You didn't skip all of that year in school did you? If you are going to use quotation, then you have to use it exactly. You can't change a couple words and also put quotation around it.

Bronxman2012
01-30-2012, 04:29 PM
So, Whirlzappie, do you think PL has jumped the shark? Inquiring minds want to know. Please stop avoiding the question.

StompArtist
01-30-2012, 04:30 PM
So, Whirlzappie, do you think PL has jumped the shark? Inquiring minds want to know. Please stop avoiding the question.

No one cares at this point.

Bronxman2012
01-30-2012, 04:31 PM
Atlannie writes:

"If you are going to use quotation, then you have to use it exactly. You can't change a couple words and also put quotation around it."

Not necessarily. If you use enough of a quote to have it represent another source, then you should quote it. As you can see, unlike many other people, when The Bronxman makes a mistake, he acknoledges it, corrects it, and gives credit where it is due. How Bronxerrific is that?

By the way, did you respond to the original post?

Swimmingstar

I don't want to know.

XghostzX
As tide said, after dark legends is released will it come out. But I do agree; quality over quickness.

Bronxman2012
01-30-2012, 04:33 PM
Swimmingstar, instead of saying, "I don't want to know," The Bronxman challenges you to be bold. Don't hide because you are afraid of knowing. Cryptograms are OK, but there is a time for puzzles, and a time for clarity.

It's a simple question - do you believe PL jumped the shark?

Why are you not answering?

Whirlzap
01-30-2012, 04:34 PM
This is what I think:
http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab144/needpokemonnimi/c623257a.jpg

FluffNStuff
01-30-2012, 04:35 PM
New development, Ted Mcginnly has been contracted to provide the boss of the next to last boss in Humania. Things are not looking good.

Swimmingstar
01-30-2012, 04:35 PM
Swimmingstar, instead of saying, "I don't want to know," The Bronxman challenges you to be bold. Don't hide because you are afraid of knowing. Cryptograms are OK, but there is a time for puzzles, and a time for clarity.

If you really want the answer, no. If you're going to collect everyone's opinions, make a poll.

Silentarrow
01-30-2012, 04:36 PM
Whirlzap writes "
Originally Posted by Whirlzap
Stop spamming posts. If you want to boost posts, -> Off-Topic."

Silentarrow believes all of Bronxman's posts have been regarding others questions/insults towards him.

Aikiebo
01-30-2012, 04:36 PM
"Why, in you opinion, is it 'worth bringing up'? People keep asking. You have not given one reason that you think it is actually 'worth bringing up'."

Now, THAT is a fantastic question. First of all, The Bronxman listens to his Bronxamaniacs. And they are asking him what will be of the new campaign.

Well, you still haven't answered the question, as to why you think that after this has been discussed up and down till it is so old and tired, why are you bringing it up again after it completely died out?

People keep telling you to make sense, what does "they are asking him what will be of the new campaign" even mean?

First off, why would they ask you? No player knows more than any other player.

And don't say cause you Bronxtastic or whatever. More, Rantastic, really. This whole 'persona' that you have created and your supposed fan base is to try to make it seem like you opinion is more than one person's opinion. That somehow your voice carries more weight than others. It does not.

People speak for themselves on this forum. Read the rules.

And that this post, this little post, has three pages of threads means that people are interested. That is a HUGE reason for addressing it.

Yeah, three pages of people people almost telling you that you're full of yourself, they are tired of this whole persona thing and that well, basically your wrong about STS is at the beginning of the end.

Wrong, they keep getting major wins and victories all the time.

You are not presenting any actual ideas. You are just trying to 'stir the shizzle'.

STS is at the beginning of the beginning.

Aikiebo
01-30-2012, 04:37 PM
Silentarrow believes all of Bronxman's posts have been regarding others questions/insults towards him.

That would be hard to prove.

Bronxman2012
01-30-2012, 04:37 PM
Swimmingstar writes:

"If you really want the answer, no. If you're going to collect everyone's opinions, make a poll."

Great suggestion. The Bronxman will update the original post and give you credit for it.

Swimmingstar
01-30-2012, 04:41 PM
If you really want the answer, no. If you're going to collect everyone's opinions, make a poll.

Swimmingstar writes:

"If you really want the answer, no. If you're going to collect everyone's opinions, make a poll."

Great suggestion. The Bronxman will update the original post and give you credit for it.

Good nuff?

Bronxman2012
01-30-2012, 04:42 PM
Aikiebo writes:

"And don't say cause you Bronxtastic or whatever."

Bronxtastic? Wow, that is an excellent term. The Bronxman will use this from now on. And YOU get credit for this. If you have any other Bronxerrific terms, keep them coming.

festre
01-30-2012, 04:44 PM
Funny and entertaining posts guys and gals.
Im not sure if many peeps understood your "jump the shark" term, Bronxman.
Personally I feel PL has not "jumped the shark".... yet. I do feel like its playing around the shark tank. :(
I hope the next expansion is not the same ol' thing...

Bronxman2012
01-30-2012, 04:45 PM
Thanks, festre. The Bronxman does not think there will be another "same-old-same-old" expansion.

Aikiebo
01-30-2012, 04:46 PM
Swimmingstar, why are you ducking the question (no pun intended, Ninjaduck). You don't see The Bronxman going on to your little Cryptogrammie post, do you? Of course not. And yet, you are here. Posting a lot, but not answering the question.

It's a simple question:

Do you think PL jumped the shark?

Yes or no.

Bm, you're the one who is 'stirring the shizzle', you haven't said why you even think that anyone thinks this. This is something you made up, why..... to stir up trouble.

And jumping the shark would mean that the devs are desparate that STS games are on the decline.

Hmm.. the facts show otherwise.

So, no, STS has not jumped the shark.

All tho, it kinda feels like the TINY HANDFULL of people who have been trolling this issue 'has jumped the shark' with this thread. I mean, the issue died out. It was dead. And in a... how did you word it when you stole that quote from wikipedia.... something like 'in a desperate attempt to maintain interest'. This thread reeks of desperation.

Rare
01-30-2012, 04:47 PM
Anyone ever seen the show "My Strange Addictions" on TLC?

StompArtist
01-30-2012, 04:48 PM
Anyone ever seen the show "My Strange Addictions" on TLC?

That was you? :O

Bronxman2012
01-30-2012, 04:48 PM
It is merely a discussion. That is all. Aikebo, why are you hesitant to discuss this? What is really troubling you? Talk to The Bronxman.

Bronxman2012
01-30-2012, 04:49 PM
Congrats to Atlannie for the 100th post. Who will get the 200th?

Swampy
01-30-2012, 04:52 PM
Hopefully no one.

Swimmingstar
01-30-2012, 04:53 PM

Idk. Maybe it will be locked. This is supporting whirlz idea that you're post boosting... I suggest if you don't want this thread locked don't post about posts.

Rare
01-30-2012, 04:54 PM
That was you? :O

Which one?

Bronxman2012
01-30-2012, 04:55 PM
Swimmingstar writes, "I suggest if you don't want this thread locked don't post about posts."

Why does that sound like some line from a Dr. Seuss book?

Anyway, back to the original post.

For the rest of you, has PL jumped the shark?

P.S. Swimming, you already answered so please give somebody else a chance.

Snakespeare
01-30-2012, 04:59 PM
This is for Ninja... a Jump the Shark meme

Aikiebo
01-30-2012, 05:00 PM
I am not able to link to other threads on this app, so, I just cut and pasted this here. I hope that is ok to do so. If not, I'll delete it.

But, this is one of many reasons that show that STS is not desperate and jumped the shark.

Obviously, STS is at the BEGINNING OF THE BEGINNING.

There has never been a 'same-ol-same-ol' expansion of PL. That idea is untrue and kinda laughable to even think about.

Pocket Legends added some more awards to the trophy cabinet recently, taking home "Best Multiplayer Game" in the Android division and Honorable Mention for Best MMO Game in the 2011 Best App Ever Awards.

As you may know, Pocket Legends (http://pocketlegends.com) won multiple categories in last year's Best App Ever Awards, including Best MMO and 2nd place for the ultimate award of "Best App Ever". (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/content.php?216-Pocket-Legends-wins-Best-App-Ever-in-multiple-categories).

The Best App Ever Awards were first conceived after the iTunes App Store opened in July 2008 with the mission to help people find the very best apps - not just the biggest sellers. Click here to read the 2011 Best App Ever Awards. (http://bestappever.com/awards/2011/) Star Legends: the Blackstar Chronicles took home Best MMO Game in both divisions for 2011 (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?49294-Star-Legends-wins-2011-BEST-MMO-APP-EVER).

We are so grateful for all the support of our fans who voted to made these awards a reality!

ninjaduck
01-30-2012, 05:03 PM
This is for Ninja... a Jump the Shark meme

O_o

Nice! xD

Snakespeare
01-30-2012, 05:03 PM
and another :)

Bronxman2012
01-30-2012, 05:05 PM
Aikebo, awesome job. You see how this works? Now, which post appeared first? The shark jumping one. Then, the awesome Best App Ever post followed.

And now, you can say, "Of course PL has not jumped the shark because it just won this prestigious award."

However, you should really congratulate The Bronxman for being ahead of the curve. Is he a visionary? A trendsetter?

Yes, and yes. However, humility prevents him from talking about himself.

Bronxman2012
01-30-2012, 05:07 PM
How about this:

Swampy
01-30-2012, 05:10 PM
Aikebo, awesome job. You see how this works? Now, which post appeared first? The shark jumping one. Then, the awesome Best App Ever post followed.

And now, you can say, "Of course PL has not jumped the shark because it just won this prestigious award."

However, you should really congratulate The Bronxman for being ahead of the curve. Is he a visionary? A trendsetter?

..................I dont even know how to respond to that.

ninjaduck
01-30-2012, 05:10 PM

Bronxman2012
01-30-2012, 05:11 PM
Swampy the Bronxamaniac (STB). It has a nice ring to it.

STB.

Sounds a lot like STS.

Bronxman2012
01-30-2012, 05:12 PM
Ninjaduck, so, you are avoiding the question: do you think PL has jumped the shark?

ninjaduck
01-30-2012, 05:12 PM
Nope. I answered above BTW, so Im not avoiding nothin ;)

In case you CONTINUE to deny this:

I think saying that Humania wil be bad if it comes out sooner than May is irrational. Many players commented on MF, so Im positive they will have something much more unique. :)

Answer to the Question: Nope

Swampy
01-30-2012, 05:13 PM
Swampy the Bronxamaniac (STB).

Im going to pass on that name :)

Bronxman2012
01-30-2012, 05:14 PM
Swampy writes:

"Im going to pass on that name"

The Bronxman agrees. You are much better than Swampy. How about SuperSwampy?

Look in the swamps.
It's a croc.
It's the ooze.

It's -- SUPERSWAMPY!

Snakespeare
01-30-2012, 05:15 PM
idts...

Bronxman2012
01-30-2012, 05:17 PM
SUPERSWAMPY would annihilate any sharks. He would use his Super Swamp powers and give them all ____________.

Fill in the blank.

Snakespeare
01-30-2012, 05:19 PM
last one from me... there are sooooooo many of them!

Bronxman2012
01-30-2012, 05:22 PM
How cool would it be if a "jumped the shark" post begins to "jump the shark?"

Aikiebo
01-30-2012, 05:44 PM
Ninjaduck, so, you are avoiding the question: do you think PL has jumped the shark?

BM, why are you not answering? You say you want a 'discussion', ok, you started this, so explain why you think STS has jumped the shark.

Before you demand that other's answer, you should answer.

And don't say you don't think that STS has jumped the shark, cuz obviously you do. But, by saying you don't--- you think that puts you out of the 'omg, another trolling thread about Fang and Nuri's'. But, it doesn't put you in the clear at all. It's just trolling the same dead issue.

Why is this a discussion worth having?

Why is it worth bringing up?

Rember, jumping the shark means that the tv show or video game or w/e is dying and the folks in charge resort to desperation.

STS is scoring major victories with the industry and the players all the time. Nothing is dying. The only act of desperation is these same ol' - same ol' threads.

That's the only same ol' same ol going on.

Bronxman2012
01-30-2012, 05:46 PM
Aikiebo bring up some excellent points. Namely, "STS is scoring major victories with the industry and the players all the time. Nothing is dying."

The Bronxman agrees with you. Thank you for this excellent post.

Silentarrow
01-30-2012, 05:59 PM
This thread is still making me laugh ;).

Aikiebo
01-30-2012, 06:07 PM
Namely, "STS is scoring major victories with the industry and the players all the time. Nothing is dying."

The Bronxman agrees with you. Thank you for this excellent post.

Great!! Finally, something that makes sense.

However.........

It's a simple question......Why are you not answering?

You said that you think this discussion worth having, why do you feel that way?

You said that this issue is worth bringing up? Why do feel that way?

As you said, "It's a simple question.... Why are you not answering?"

If you really feel the way you say, then why did you even start yet another ridic mess on the forum?

Why do you feel a need to 'stir the shizzle'?

These are simple questions. Why are you not answering?

Aikiebo
01-30-2012, 06:47 PM
WAIT!!! What was that noise? It was LOOUUDDD!!! It hurt my ear drums in fact. Oh yeah, it was the sound of tons of people screaming with joy over the announcement about Dark Legends.

Yeah, BM, you're right, STS is dying, OMG, let's order flowers. (I think we can earn free plat for ordering flowers, haha)

LOL LOL

Edit: omg, I'm sorry, I'm laughing so hard at this whole thread, I forgot how to spell for a moment.

Hankomachos
01-30-2012, 08:36 PM
I'm laughing too, but probably at something else... ;)

Aikiebo
01-30-2012, 08:48 PM
..................I dont even know how to respond to that.

That's the idea. The last thing he wants is someone responding with any sort of accuracy or logic.

This thread is just a continuation of Rage Fest which was basically just a continuation of a "popular" thread that had many things in common with Rage Fest.

The handful of people who are trolling these ideas have no facts - no reality to what they are saying.

BM said today in a different thread that he would never spread false rumors. But, all they have is false rumor and false innuendo.

They just throw stuff out, that makes no sense but people respond to because it seems to make sense. But, it is not factual, it is simple created in a way that manipulates.

What do I mean?

Example 1: The idea that there is some sort of conensus that players don't like Nuri's and Mt. Fang. They know that that can be disproven EXTREMELY easily if ever actual facts were discussed.

Example 2: BM just started a bunch of mess today by coming up with this 'jumping the shark' thing. He knows it's not true. He claims to believe that it's not true. But, he decided to stir up trouble anyway. And he won't answer when asked why he is trying to cause all this trouble.

He has never said anything that ACTUALLY SHOWS that STS is dying and that they are desperate to maintain player interest.The facts show that's not true. It's not true, but he was hoping he'd be able to manipulate people into falling for the idea anyway.

But, if the people who keep trolling this stuff try to resort to facts or just plain accuracy, then there is no case for virtually any of what Rage Fest and this thread is all about.

But, by relying on innuendo, unfortuneately, some people will believe anything they hear.

StompArtist
01-30-2012, 08:55 PM
That's the idea. The last thing he wants is someone responding with any sort of accuracy or logic.

This thread is just a continuation of Rage Fest which was basically just a continuation of a "popular" thread that had many things in common with Rage Fest.

The handful of people who are trolling these ideas have no facts - no reality to what they are saying.

BM said today in a different thread that he would never spread false rumors. But, all they have is false rumor and false innuendo.

They just throw stuff out, that makes no sense but people respond to because it seems to make sense. But, it is not factual, it is simple created in a way that manipulates.

What do I mean?

Example 1: The idea that there is some sort of conensus that players don't like Nuri's and Mt. Fang. They know that that can be disproven EXTREMELY easily if ever actual facts were discussed.

Example 2: BM just started a bunch of mess today by coming up with this 'jumping the shark' thing. He knows it's not true. He claims to believe that it's not true. But, he decided to stir up trouble anyway. And he won't answer when asked why he is trying to cause all this trouble.

He has never said anything that ACTUALLY SHOWS that STS is dying and that they are desperate to maintain player interest.The facts show that's not true. It's not true, but he was hoping he'd be able to manipulate people into falling for the idea anyway.

But, if the people who keep trolling this stuff try to resort to facts or just plain accuracy, then there is no case for virtually any of what Rage Fest and this thread is all about.

But, by relying on innuendo, unfortuneately, some people will believe anything they hear.

STS is doing great. Some people like and others do not like the direction the games are taking. The only people who know the real scoop are accountants and BD boys.

Lets not speculate and either enjoy the current games or eagerly wait for the next. Cased closed, debate over. Moving on to the next source of conflict: I propose the current lack of skill in NFL players.

Mothwing
01-30-2012, 09:06 PM
Please lock STS....now its getting out of hand.

Swimmingstar
01-30-2012, 09:08 PM
Please lock STS....now its getting out of hand.

Agreed, Mawthy.

Mothwing
01-30-2012, 09:21 PM
Nice Avatar :)

Aikiebo
01-30-2012, 09:24 PM
STS is doing great. Some people like and others do not like the direction the games are taking. The only people who know the real scoop are accountants and BD boys.

Lets not speculate and either enjoy the current games or eagerly wait for the next. Cased closed, debate over.

I agree, speculation is useless. Speculation is not what I am talking about. I'm not even sure what we would speculate about. So, no problem there.

As far as case closed/debate over. That would be great. That has been one of my points all along. But, people keep trolling it. If they do, it will be discussed.

I have said all along, that this is a tired and worn-out, dead subject. I think it would be great if people stopped bringing it up. But, if they do, then it's open for debate.

Skeokateva
01-30-2012, 09:25 PM
I don't feel that PL has "Jumped..."
1. I recognize that STD is expanding their horizons, and that in times like this PL may be under less development than SL or DL; I don't think that STS will leave PL in the dust because its their keystone.
2. The fact that STS is investing in SL and DL shows me that they are demonstrating strong innovation.
3. Lastly, PL is rumored to have an update in the lvl cap coming soon, and players are eager to play and solid number of them will be going for Max lvl.

StompArtist
01-30-2012, 09:56 PM
I agree, speculation is useless. Speculation is not what I am talking about. I'm not even sure what we would speculate about. So, no problem there.

As far as case closed/debate over. That would be great. That has been one of my points all along. But, people keep trolling it. If they do, it will be discussed.

I have said all along, that this is a tired and worn-out, dead subject. I think it would be great if people stopped bringing it up. But, if they do, then it's open for debate.

Agreed

Bronxman2012
01-31-2012, 09:46 AM
Aikiebo, The Bronxman feels that this is a topic worth discussing. You may feel differently, and that is your right. If you believe this is not worth discussing, then why are you discussing it?

In fact, if you read the original post, nobody is speculating anything. This is merely a discussion. Nobody is debating anything. We are merely discussing. You will see. If this truly were not worth discussing, this post would die out. However, it lives, because people wish to discuss this.

Rare
01-31-2012, 09:51 AM
If this truly were not worth discussing, this post would die out.

It did die out... but 12 hours later you bumped it.

zappaxe
01-31-2012, 09:54 AM
It did die out... but 12 hours later you bumped it.

Lmao so true :stupid:

Bronxman2012
01-31-2012, 10:03 AM
People, please, stop bumping things (especially things in the night).

Elyseon
01-31-2012, 10:08 AM
Yeh last night i tripped and totally bumped into a certain weapon (i left off 2h to add to the ambiguity) it hurt

Bronxman2012
01-31-2012, 10:09 AM
Thankfully, it was not the 2H Weapon That Shall Not Be Named.

Sahandlali1
01-31-2012, 10:18 AM
The way you are saying "the mark of a civilised bla bla" is adding to the argument bronxthingy. Don't say the bronxman says this trying to be cool

Bronxman2012
01-31-2012, 10:20 AM
First, there was Bronxtastic.
Now, there is Bronxthingy.

When my Bronxamaniacs come up with names, they are Bronxerrific.

Thanks for the creation of Bronxthingy, Sanhandman. You get credit.

But, do you think PL has jumped the shark?

Elyseon
01-31-2012, 10:55 AM
Idk depends on the comtent of humania...

Will it or will it not include the bronxmanz zet of legend?

Bronxman2012
01-31-2012, 11:08 AM
And will it include other types of gear? For example, will there be a belt you can purchase to hold extra potions?

Zewebaby
02-02-2012, 12:55 PM
Just skimmed the thread for Bronxman posts, disregarded the drivel of the misinformed rabble.
Nice read, that. Keep up the Bronxeriffic work.

Phoenixking
02-04-2012, 08:09 PM
It seems like poeple argue with the bronxman, i dont agree with sts jumping the shark :) but i do say i dislike the mount fang campaign, though i like Nuri's hallows and i can easily understand the bronxman's post why cant you? :o

Mothwing
02-04-2012, 10:22 PM
It seems like poeple argue with the bronxman, i dont agree with sts jumping the shark :) but i do say i dislike the mount fang campaign, though i like Nuri's hallows and i can easily understand the bronxman's post why cant you? :o

Because I speak English.

Elyseon
02-04-2012, 10:29 PM
Did the bromxman not say he believed STS hadnt jumped the shark...

Silentarrow
02-04-2012, 10:41 PM

No, he said STS has not yet jumped the shark :).

JTZ
02-05-2012, 12:15 AM
Ugh STS should close this thread...it was funny tho! :D

Elyseon
02-05-2012, 01:03 AM

No, he said STS has not yet jumped the shark :).

So why everyone keep disagree with him, then stating that they agree with him o_O

Sapient
02-05-2012, 04:06 PM
Aikebobo, The Bronxman sense a "Farhenheit 451" presence on here. All kidding aside, this is a conversation worth having. That you are responding means you are a part of the conversation. And The Bronxman thanks you for it.

Awesome, a 451 referance to Aikiebo. Finally, someone sees this place for what it is. Now that you mention it, Aiki is a lot like Mildred.

Come on Bronxman, You can be Montag and I'll be Faber :p.

Anyways, regarding your original post - It made total sense and it has a valid opinion. In short - Your saying "I suggest that STS waits to release humania and hopefully they do not feel pressured by the community to pump it out." That is a totally logical and non-trollish thing to say. This thread should have never been attacked by Mothwig or Aikiebo.

Respect -

Haters gon' hate

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.urlesque.com/media/2010/05/hatercar.jpg

Sapient