Health 372
Regen 21
Mana 212
Regen 7
Damage:
100-126
DPS: 81
Armor 123

Any suggestions to improve tanking while still keeping some mana regen? Post your build and stats if it is better please!

Royce
07-28-2010, 05:43 PM
Well these are pretty minor tweaks, but IMO you can drop the 16 points you have in Int, and put them in Dex. At least move 8 of them. 8 Int with the 8 you get from 1 Thoth item will still give you 16 for 1 M/s. You could also move 1 point of Str into Dex since you only need 142 for level 45 gear. In general though it's a good stat build I think. What's your skill setup?

kavanah
07-28-2010, 06:20 PM
Well these are pretty minor tweaks, but IMO you can drop the 16 points you have in Int, and put them in Dex. At least move 8 of them. 8 Int with the 8 you get from 1 Thoth item will still give you 16 for 1 M/s. You could also move 1 point of Str into Dex since you only need 142 for level 45 gear. In general though it's a good stat build I think. What's your skill setup?

Good catches, I did the 16 int as a base stat and did 143 meant to do 142 accidently touched the str. So I doubt I spend respec points into it right now haha. I'll wait a while when new stuff comes out. Probably close to trivial to add the 9 more dex.

For skills I have at lvl 5, Beckon, Tuant, Stomp, Hellscream, Ironblood, Evade, and Crushing Blow (sp?), and lvl 3 Super Mega Smash.

Royce
07-28-2010, 07:35 PM
For skills I have at lvl 5, Beckon, Tuant, Stomp, Hellscream, Ironblood, Evade, and Crushing Blow (sp?), and lvl 3 Super Mega Smash.

I'd flipflop the last 2, but that's probably not worth a respec either. Plus when AO3 comes out, both should be maxed (though they really have to make some change to skills right? I mean everyone will have every skill soon...)

kavanah
07-28-2010, 09:51 PM
I'd flipflop the last 2, but that's probably not worth a respec either. Plus when AO3 comes out, both should be maxed (though they really have to make some change to skills right? I mean everyone will have every skill soon...)

I hate how mechanics work here. We need items that give +hp. I use evade and iron blood but when they wear off, I can easily be 2 shotted by a boss... I hate this. I'd rather have to use a pot every 5-10 seconds during a boss fight, than to be invulnerable for 20 secs and then be highly squishy!

reality_storm
07-28-2010, 11:24 PM
I hate how mechanics work here. We need items that give +hp. I use evade and iron blood but when they wear off, I can easily be 2 shotted by a boss... I hate this. I'd rather have to use a pot every 5-10 seconds during a boss fight, than to be invulnerable for 20 secs and then be highly squishy!

Good point, even when I was using all str bear with all Isis gear, I found that I was "highly squishy" when iron blood and evade were off.

kavanah
07-29-2010, 01:08 AM
Good point, even when I was using all str bear with all Isis gear, I found that I was "highly squishy" when iron blood and evade were off.
I posted in the feedback threads about it. Hopefully devs will take notice. Go voice your support!