PDA

View Full Version : Need help with “dream eater” boss aps

Caddle
05-02-2020, 06:14 AM
Hello my fellow Arlorians! I just wanna ask on how can I kill dream eater at level 76. I can’t access the dreaming dust because its only for level 65 and below. Is there any way to kill dream eater boss at my current level? I really want to finish the aps. Thanks in advance!

Laitumkhrah
05-02-2020, 03:40 PM
Try sleeping on a bed and use portal????

arcanefid
05-02-2020, 04:42 PM
Hello my fellow Arlorians! I just wanna ask on how can I kill dream eater at level 76. I can’t access the dreaming dust because its only for level 65 and below. Is there any way to kill dream eater boss at my current level? I really want to finish the aps. Thanks in advance!

Buy any house, enter it and you should get the quest. After you do that, you can use any bed to sleep in, and then it asks you if you want to enter the Raid zone or the Quest map. I can't remember their names atm, but one of them should take you to the Dream Eater boss.

infinxte
05-02-2020, 08:21 PM
Maybe try to find a bed (guild’s bed) and when u go to sleep select the word *dream * then it will take you to dream eater’s zone .

Noceur
05-02-2020, 10:50 PM
I do believe they made it so that other levels higher than 65 can now complete the APs so yeah, I might be mistaken though.

Draculex
05-04-2020, 12:23 PM
i was in the dream map when they announced the shutdown. And now doesn't matter what i do (laying in guild bed etc) i only can join nightmare zone.

thanks sts for the shutdown, not....