View Full Version : Don't mean to offend

Solopro
01-30-2012, 11:19 AM
I just wanted to apologize to the people that join my game and I leave before u make it up to me.

See I'm going for max kills on my character and I don't have time to explain this to every person joining my games.

A lot of times I lock my game but this wastes a lil bit of my time as Im remaking after the first 20-50 kills anyway. But if u do hack my pw and I leave plz take no offense. I just don't have the time to explain what I'm doing.

Also in pvp maps. Plz for give me for rushing, spawn camping and using trickery to kill u. I'm just trying to build a elite avatar scoreboard. I know I been using cheap tactics like if I think I'm going to die ill lurch u and run then let my team take u. It's nothing personal I just don't want to die.

I have been doing quite well btw. I have 8000 kills pve at lvl 17 and I'm over 1000 kills pvp all zero deaths.

P.S. if u are doing what I'm doing I can give u some tips too,

1st tip for pvp, if u see anouther player and ther guild name is "project twink" just run! Leave the game! These are the elite at lvl 10-15 and even if u are the best they will be able to kill u half the time so don't even bother :P

1tip for pve. Kill mobs on 1st map then repeat untill there threat lvl is green then u must move on to next campain. Forget opening the chest and killing boss's unless u need the creds for selling the loot.

Any other tips to give I would have to get to know u better b4 I can share my most elite tip/tricks of the game.

Once again I want to apologize. It's nothing personal.

Also I'm still relatively new to sl and I have about 5 friends on my friendlist. I have over 300 pending. I just don't accept blind invites so if u want to friend me we need to talk about something other then u saying " wow ur hot" or will u be my girlfriend" or any silly things like that. It's just a lil silly to me when that's the first thing u say and then send me a friend invite.

Anyway I know a lot on sl players probably aren't on forums yet but to the ones that are I hope this thread gives u a lil insight on why and how I play the game like i do.

Thx for taking the time to read my thread. Wish me luck on my journey And good luck to all :)

Solopro
01-30-2012, 02:46 PM
I also wanted to add to this topic since I've seen many players going for zero kills and zero deaths.
If this is u add me, I would love to have some company on my journey to lvl cap. :)

Add me IGN = Solopro

flashbackflip
01-30-2012, 03:16 PM
This seems to me a cheap way to make score. Especially pvp

If u rush half-dead players and quit that means you are just annoying rusher, not a pro-gamer

And concerning "if u see an elite player from Project Twink - just run" - huh.... This is bad advice. If anyone wants to to become good at pvp, then they should choose the hardest enemies to fight - this is the best way to learn

I'm thankful to Kanra for every death at the start of my pvp-ing! And also for so many commandoes who smashed me viciously! That was hard to master, but now i can take out most of them! And i consider myself lucky if Auronn is in game to kill me, making possible for me to learn some new moves..

Cero
01-30-2012, 03:26 PM

If u rush half-dead players and quit that means you are just annoying rusher, not a pro-gamer

And concerning "if u see an elite player from Project Twink - just run" - huh.... This is bad advice. If anyone wants to to become good at pvp, then they should choose the hardest enemies to fight - this is the best way to learn

I'm thankful to Kanra for every death at the start of my pvp-ing! And also for so many commandoes who smashed me viciously! That was hard to master, but now i can take out most of them! And i consider myself lucky if Auronn is in game to kill me, making possible for me to learn some new moves..

+1.

Solopro
01-30-2012, 07:24 PM

I've fought many of u and I'm in ur guild on my alts. the only reason I said run cuz if u want zero deaths don't tango with u guys on ur zero seat char. Not a dis by any means. Just giving u mad props for being most elite in game. I've vs'd a ton of u guys on my other 15 an can kill most of u except Blind, chin, ur gm and two others. I'm not saying don't fight u guys to learn from the best. I'm saying if ur going for zero deaths then don't get ur hopes up when battling project twink members. I have mad props for u guys an u have been very helpful on both my twinks.

My advise was to someone who does not want to die on a zero death char. Nothing personal guys I know ur the best in sl big props to most u. I can't tell U tho just like in my last post I can kill all of u except about ur best elite 6 players. No offense to ur guild. Im Just telling the rest of the community about ur leetness as I'm sure u guys will be better and better as every day goes by. U guys are the best no denials here. Like I said in have two twinks in ur guild an I know u guys ar the best and very helpful to the twink community.

I was just trying to help the non twink community out to let them guys know about ur leetness cuz the will get own.

Plz take no offence to my comments I'm just stating facts.

U may thinks its cheap tactic on my part and what I'm trying to accomplish but it the only way I can do it. Much love to project twink. Like look at ur finales in tourneys, I lost to all them. I'm not batting in the least and I have mad props to all u and I'm proud to be a part of it.

Was just trying to help anybody doing what I'm trying to do on this character❤

And plz read my sig said by the greates dev in sts

Gl all plz don't hate

Skeokateva
01-30-2012, 07:27 PM

Well put!

NotYoCookiez
01-30-2012, 07:29 PM
Good luck on your journey to the top :)

There is no rules against rushing and whatnot so go right on ahead.

I support you :D

Skeokateva
01-30-2012, 07:32 PM
I just wanted to apologize to the people that join my game and I leave before u make it up to me.

See I'm going for max kills on my character and I don't have time to explain this to every person joining my games.

A lot of times I lock my game but this wastes a lil bit of my time as Im remaking after the first 20-50 kills anyway. But if u do hack my pw and I leave plz take no offense. I just don't have the time to explain what I'm doing.

[……………]

Thx for taking the time to read my thread. Wish me luck on my journey And good luck to all :)

Lmao! Could you at least come up with some kind of "incoming" catch phrase, on the more comical than offensive note....Auto text: "Plz visit my thread as to Y U R dead":p

Killerade
01-30-2012, 07:44 PM
@solo"pro" my eyes! They are burning because of all the engrish!
plz dunt hate (FYI, yes i know it's misspelled and stuff i'm just imitating him)

flashbackflip
01-30-2012, 11:43 PM
Good luck on your journey to the top :)

There is no rules against rushing and whatnot so go right on ahead.

I support you :D

You are very mistaken, dude..

There ARE rules.. Not TOS, just common sense and p2p agreements..

And these agreemens say: if u kill players who just finished their fights or if you are spawn camping - then u are called 'rusher' (google the term) and get booted from most games

And such 'journey to the top' is fake.. So i'd advise both of ya to play fair - only that way is respected among community

flashbackflip
01-30-2012, 11:57 PM
Also in pvp maps. Plz for give me for rushing, spawn camping and using trickery to kill u.

My advise was to someone who does not want to die on a zero death char

U may thinks its cheap tactic on my part and what I'm trying to accomplish but it the only way I can do it.

You seem to miss the point of my post totally..

I'm saying that rushing, spawn camping and killing half-dead players are the cheap way, not the running from elite.. Running is just not wise

And if this is the only way you can reach the top, then you are un-pro, rather than pro

Read my previous answer to Notyocookiez and think about it for some time..

After all, if you feel that this is a good way, then why to say sorry? And if you are sorry, then you should understand that you are wrong. And if you are wrong, why do wrong in the first place??

P.S.
Personally, i'm not twinking yet.. Still having fun with my 41 main character

Fuzzywig
01-31-2012, 12:40 AM
I usually rush during pvp...so far in lvl 15 pvp there has been no signs of "pro" gaming

Solopro
01-31-2012, 03:23 PM
It's ok to hate mw if u want. Idc. im too knew to the game to show off my elite endgame vanities. So I will show off my scoreboards don't hate the players hate the game ;)

Solopro
01-31-2012, 03:53 PM
I say sorry cuz u can't kill me and u freeeek out
Over and over and over. Sry u die and I don't. Oo

Kornak
01-31-2012, 03:56 PM
This is so useless.... haha

Solopro
01-31-2012, 05:57 PM

Plz don't act high and mighty. I have two charaters in project twink. I've vs'd many of ur guild and seen a lot of them particapating in spawn killing. Guess just non of then have the balls to admit it. I've have learned from the best. Like u. How else could I be 1000/0 in pvp.

Go flame someone else plz..

Flame on bro and gl with that ;)

Ardon
01-31-2012, 06:00 PM
He's not flaming you dude. He's just saying that in his opinion it isnt very honorable.

Just agree to disagree

Solopro
01-31-2012, 06:13 PM
Lmao! Could you at least come up with some kind of "incoming" catch phrase, on the more comical than offensive note....Auto text: "Plz visit my thread as to Y U R dead":p

Sorry I don't understand what ur saying. Plz explain

Solopro
01-31-2012, 06:18 PM
@solo"pro" my eyes! They are burning because of all the engrish!
plz dunt hate (FYI, yes i know it's misspelled and stuff i'm just imitating him)

My bad engrish? Sorry I'm not from a English speaking background and I'm trying me best my bad

And btw spellcheck make me say stupid things that are not what I typed my bad jezz

Solopro
01-31-2012, 06:20 PM
Honistly I think u haters are just sore u can do wht I'm doing.

Solopro
01-31-2012, 06:22 PM
@ Cero I bet my 15 com can kill your 15 op btw gl bra see u in game

Protank
01-31-2012, 06:35 PM
Solo u are correct, blind, chin and are a few other are the most elite twinks in the game. I have vs'd u b4 on my com and u yourself are also are very elite in pvp. Don't give in to the flamers on saying what u are doing wrong or that u are not honerable. I give u made props getting 1000/o on ur kd. I've try it and the only way to do is it not to fight project twink's elites. Flamers will flame and haters will hate don't let it bother u. We all play this game for different reasons and I commend u on speaking the truth! I seen no distrespect in ur topic and gl solo I got ur back man.

Ps copy my sig it's classic ;)

Ihavenokills
01-31-2012, 08:06 PM
LOL why is this thread not locked with the massive troll fest solopro is provoking? I think you've made more enemies in the 15 minutes of forum time when you made this thread than i have in my entire 1-40 leech session back when i was actually leveling up haha...

why kill someone then leave the match? you mean to tell me you did this 1k times and didn't die once? I find this incredibly hard to believe that you did most of those legit. I call boosting but thats imo. I don't support boosting at all since it takes away the chances on the leaderboards for the legit players and idk why sts doesn't do anything about it. Plus your gloating about it...so no, i will not look up to you as a "pro" in my book in pvp. sorry mate.

Kanozaki
01-31-2012, 08:09 PM
IMO mastertwink is so cool <3 best !

Rare
01-31-2012, 08:13 PM
Wow.. This thread

Protank
01-31-2012, 08:13 PM
LOL why is this thread not locked with the massive troll fest solopro is provoking? I think you've made more enemies in the 15 minutes of forum time when you made this thread than i have in my entire 1-40 leech session back when i was actually leveling up haha...

why kill someone then leave the match? you mean to tell me you did this 1k times and didn't die once? I find this incredibly hard to believe that you did most of those legit. I call boosting but thats imo. I don't support boosting at all since it takes away the chances on the leaderboards for the legit players and idk why sts doesn't do anything about it. Plus your gloating about it...so no, i will not look up to you as a "pro" in my book in pvp. sorry mate.

Omg! Read my thread I never said I killed someone and then left the game. Wth is wrong with people..?

Ihavenokills
01-31-2012, 08:15 PM
Omg! Read my thread I never said I killed someone and then left the game. Wth is wrong with people..?

this wasn't directed towards you at all..

Protank
01-31-2012, 08:20 PM

Read his thread he never said he killed someone and then left the game...

Wow guess people just need to hate somebody

GRATS SOLO U ARE HATED BY PEOPLE WHO READ WORSE THEN OUR GRAMMER

I SUGEST U READ ORIGAL THREAD BEFORE U ACCUSE PEOPLE OF STUFF THEY DIDN'T EVEN SAY

Ihavenokills
01-31-2012, 08:29 PM
Also in pvp maps. Plz for give me for rushing, spawn camping and using trickery to kill u. I'm just trying to build a elite avatar scoreboard. I know I been using cheap tactics like if I think I'm going to die ill lurch u and run then let my team take u. It's nothing personal I just don't want to die.

I have been doing quite well btw. I have 8000 kills pve at lvl 17 and I'm over 1000 kills pvp all zero deaths.

1st tip for pvp, if u see anouther player and ther guild name is "project twink" just run! Leave the game! These are the elite at lvl 10-15 and even if u are the best they will be able to kill u half the time so don't even bother :P

Everything in bold proves my argument.

rushing, spawn camping = lose my respect for a pvp player, sorry.

1000 kills, 0 deaths.. says right there..

he mentions that if he sees a player in "project twink" join the game he's in he'll leave. which proves that if he's killing someone, project twink person joins, he leaves.

I can read just fine. :)

Arthanos
01-31-2012, 08:36 PM
Man, this thread needs to get locked. Not hating, I suck at pvp, so I have no advice.

Solopro
01-31-2012, 08:38 PM
I never said anything about killing somebody then leaving.
I said if u see project twink then leave if u don't want to die
This community is filled with *** holes who take things what out of context
Sorry I ever signed up goodbye ungrateful know it all idiots go have fun with ur perfect made up rules of sts

JERK OFFS

Ihavenokills
01-31-2012, 08:43 PM
Man, this thread needs to get locked. Not hating, I suck at pvp, so I have no advice.

I thought AoA had lock rights?

Delphina
01-31-2012, 08:46 PM
This thread is now locked.