PDA

View Full Version : New guild, looking for some devoted officers!

kavanah
07-28-2010, 05:58 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/booger2005/tenacity1.jpg

Hi everyone, I am looking to create a new guild.

I would really like to get together with a few key people to make this guild not only successful, but fun, entertaining, and always helpful to people of all levels as long as they are active!

So here are the offices i'm looking to fill:

Recruitment/Community Officer - Someone who will actively try to recruit, handle all recruitment applications, and develop recruitment policy. Also will head up keeping community updated with what's going down.

Banking Officer - Someone who has a big stash to hold delicate pinks, shared by the guild and open to members to use. Someone who doesn't mind keeping track of which person needs which item in bank and giving it to that person.

Event coordinator/PvP Officer - Someone who will be in charge of creating dynamicly fun events and PvP tournaments hosted by our guild but not limited to. Must make PvP tournys fun and rewarding!

Forums Officer/Community Officer - Someone who will be in charge of creating and mainting (with a small team) the forums used for our guild. Also will head up keeping community updated with what's going down.

Webpage Officer/Community Officer - Someone who can create and simple, yet quailty looking curtain page to showcase who we are and point prospectors to our application via forums. Also will head up keeping community updated with what's going down.

Information Officer - Someone who will be a knowledge base for many questions anyone might have regarding the game of Pocket Legends. Will handle all Q and A via forums. May also have a team to develop screen shots of bosses, items, etc, along with information about them.

Co-Guild leader - Someone who will not be under, but alongside me to help administrate and cast vision for the guild. Someone who will think creatively and accomplish tasks with quality. This person will be one of the previous office holders and will be selected sometime after we begin recruiting for guild members.

All officers must be lvl 45 and must have a GREAT standing in the PL community. Integrity and virtue, as well as a helping hand will be a HUGE part of this guild. We want to make PL a better community to play in and a fun, entertaining one.

If you are interested please PM me and I will interview you privately. Just because you submit an application does not mean that you are now the holder of that office, this will be carefully and patiently determined to ensure quality in our leaders. Thanks!

APPLICATIONS FOR OFFICES SUBMITTED SO FAR:

Angarcher - Recruiter/Community Officer

WE NOW HAVE FORUMS UP!

http://pltenacity.freeforums.org/sigbars/stlong/ssGrey/sopp/nc000000/ns0/scFFFFFF/sh0/uc000000/us0.png (http://pltenacity.freeforums.org/)

tjornan
07-29-2010, 08:52 AM
Information Officer - Someone who will be a knowledge base for many questions anyone might have regarding the game of Pocket Legends. Will handle all Q and A via forums. May also have a team to develop screen shots of bosses, items, etc, along with information about them.

i would be happy to do this. I hve a large amount of low lvl pinks at my fingers. I am guildless but hoping to get into phoenix guild. If phoenix guild doesnt work ill be availablr for this

kavanah
07-29-2010, 09:07 AM
i would be happy to do this. I hve a large amount of low lvl pinks at my fingers. I am guildless but hoping to get into phoenix guild. If phoenix guild doesnt work ill be availablr for this

Sounds great. Let me know if you would like to setup an interview.

Angarcher
07-29-2010, 09:41 AM
I would be happy to be a recruitment officer/community officer, im on a lot and could probably get a bunch of people to join and keep everyone informed.

Powerup43
07-29-2010, 11:27 AM
i would be joining information officer, but im afraid my highest level is 32. wanna lemme join anyways? XD

Mr2hitk0
07-29-2010, 05:48 PM
Hey, I would like to apply for co-leader if possible. If not any other position will work. Add both of my characters.

Mr2hitk0
Bloodytank

Purearch
07-29-2010, 09:20 PM
Havent seen it yet but i would like to be a banking officer... Currently have 250+ stash and will be getting bigger. Hit me up.

Barbamitsos
07-30-2010, 02:00 AM
Go check phoenix website. Press my signature

kavanah
07-30-2010, 02:20 AM
Go check phoenix website. Press my signature

Barb I am in no way in competition with other guilds, as you seem to be presenting Phoenix. I do however, think it's disrespectful to post a "come join our guild" advertisement in someone elses guild's thread. Please use your thread for that. I would appreciate it as I'm sure certain Phoenix members would as well. Thank you.

Benstayeah
07-30-2010, 04:53 AM
hey id like to join but can i be in 2 guilds?

kavanah
07-30-2010, 08:56 AM
hey id like to join but can i be in 2 guilds?

Guilds will be implemented in game in in august. You will only be able to be in one guild.

Nostero
07-30-2010, 09:29 AM
Well I was wondering if I could apply for co-guild leader, i think that I have great leadership skills and would enjoy this position...

Cascade
07-30-2010, 09:41 AM
Looks like a good informative guild...Still thinking about it though.

kavanah
07-30-2010, 09:56 AM
Looks like a good informative guild...Still thinking about it though.

Yeah Cascade, I'm taking my time in selecting officers. We still are only taking applications right now, but I will give it a few weeks before I decide who is doing what. The people who will be the leaders of this guild will be of good quality. I want our guild to be the guild known for its integrity, quality, and its strength in unity. I have 2 full time jobs, both as an administrator, so I am very administrative minded. The greatest thing to any type of community, business, church, or organization succeeding in what it is meant to do or be, is that you have a very good quality staff. And that's what I'm trying to create. "The right people in the right places" as it was once stated =)

kavanah
07-30-2010, 02:35 PM
Well I was wondering if I could apply for co-guild leader, i think that I have great leadership skills and would enjoy this position...

I'm going to edit this up there in the offices... our co-guild leader will be fullfilling one of these roles or multiple roles. I'll decide which officer stands out head above the rest and that person will become the co-leader in case anything were to happen and I had to hand the ropes down to someone in the future.

kavanah
08-02-2010, 12:44 PM
Just wondering if an admin could delete this thread, I reposted with the actuall guild name to make it easier to locate for those prospecting memebers.