PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts on PVP

trixie
01-30-2012, 01:09 PM
Ok so I am kinda new to the whole pvp thing, but from the time I have been pvping I have seen all kinds of things. I have been ganged up on 3 v 1. I have been rushed before I had time to regen because I had beaten the guy 3 times in a row.

I say all this just to say that I know it is frustrating when this happens, but why let it ruin the game for you? Why hold on to that anger? Just let it go......... or you can go in and rush their happy rushing butt to many many deaths. :redface:

So many times I see people letting it make them so mad. Dont let them win like that! Let it roll off your back and go find someone else to fight. You and only you can control how you feel. Choose to enjoy it for what it is a game.

What do stats mean anyway if the next noob that comes in the room can you hand the whipping of your life before you can even get one skill off? I'll tell you......nothing.

Who cares if youre on the leaderboards? There is always someone else better come in behind to take your place. I have made so many good friends from playing this game. I wouldnt trade that for my name at the top of all the leaderboards. I'll probably never be on the leaderboards and you know I am fine with that.

Today is going to be a good day because I make it that way.

Choose to do the same :)

mejslll
01-30-2012, 01:29 PM
good attitude.

trixie
01-30-2012, 02:04 PM
Thanks! I try my best to live like this every day! Doesn't always work but I try :)

Ghastly
01-30-2012, 02:27 PM
Why don't they just add auto regen after every time you kill in 1v1?

flashbackflip
01-30-2012, 03:34 PM
Yo, Trixie! Thanx for being sane, bro)

k/d ratio comes and goes.. But fun stays with ya!

trixie
01-30-2012, 08:46 PM
Why don't they just add auto regen after every time you kill in 1v1?

That is a great idea and really something I hope that add. That would eliminate people using it to their advantage :)

saool
01-30-2012, 08:56 PM
I got rushed today... :rolleyes:

Unfortunately for him I killed the rusher muahaha!!! So yeah, he did kill me the first time that's why I had to get my vengeance lol :cool:

trixie
01-30-2012, 10:44 PM
I got rushed today... :rolleyes:

Unfortunately for him I killed the rusher muahaha!!! So yeah, he did kill me the first time that's why I had to get my vengeance lol :cool:

Lol see and I bet you feel soooo much better :)

Kanozaki
01-31-2012, 03:24 PM
so i recently found out about my love for cookies

Skeokateva
01-31-2012, 03:46 PM
Nice approach! Looking forward to running into you for some good games:)

Fuzzywig
01-31-2012, 09:58 PM
Yeah to if you get teamed up you have to basically message your friends, because adding any kind of auto-balancing would be really lame

trixie
02-01-2012, 12:41 PM
so i recently found out about my love for cookies

Kano you are so crazy! lol

Zaltiar
02-01-2012, 04:29 PM
This is what tend to make my own roms. Over the months, I have perfected the ways of multitasking, fighting and booting at the same time :>. Of course I try to tell them its a 1v1 room, my quick chat is 'one done room, no rushing or you get a boot!'. Lol.
Tbh I haven't pvped in a while, I logged on yesterday to go for a pvp session.
There were 4 rooms, got rushed in pretty much all of them, logged out -_-

iAmPain
02-13-2012, 07:51 PM
This is what tend to make my own roms. Over the months, I have perfected the ways of multitasking, fighting and booting at the same time :>. Of course I try to tell them its a 1v1 room, my quick chat is 'one done room, no rushing or you get a boot!'. Lol.
Tbh I haven't pvped in a while, I logged on yesterday to go for a pvp session.
There were 4 rooms, got rushed in pretty much all of them, logged out -_-

lol

Rare
02-13-2012, 07:59 PM
Here's the problem. To many people are concerned about k/d. If they just enjoyed the fight it would be great.

So what if your kd sucks. Hide it. It doesn't mean you are a bad player.

PL Playa
02-13-2012, 08:03 PM
Here's the problem. To many people are concerned about k/d. If they just enjoyed the fight it would be great.

So what if your kd sucks. Hide it. It doesn't mean you are a bad player.

While we may not be talking about SL (I'm on app so idk) you cannot hide your stats there :(