PDA

View Full Version : We need More Pvp items!!

jeanbouille123
05-02-2020, 03:33 PM
I've been playing pvp at low lvl for now several years and even if awakens are a problem we can solve it ourselves by not healing during clashes or that kind of things but at the moment we are facing a real problem which is the lack of pvp items, as the game is getting a bit old many players left the game with their sets or just got banned and can't put their gears in auc so other players can't use it. I'm playing lvl 8 for a few weeks now and there is many new players who wanan try here but they can't find sets because there isn't enough.
To face this problem I would suggest to make some events where we could loot some stuff for any lvl ( if you farm the event at lvl 8 you will get lvl 8 items...) or just bring back old items like ancient set, ice set.... More sets = more players = need to awaken it = need to buy plat for elite awakening gems => everyone will be happy!!

I would even add just add these kind of items thanks to gold egg as you are already doing with the ring!!

Hope you will read this thread and try to solve that problem!
Have a nice day!!

Envoyé de mon EML-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

ninjahere
05-02-2020, 03:35 PM
+

Gesendet von meinem SM-A505FN mit Tapatalk

Jausa
05-05-2020, 02:23 PM
I've been playing pvp at low lvl for now several years and even if awakens are a problem we can solve it ourselves by not healing during clashes or that kind of things but at the moment we are facing a real problem which is the lack of pvp items, as the game is getting a bit old many players left the game with their sets or just got banned and can't put their gears in auc so other players can't use it. I'm playing lvl 8 for a few weeks now and there is many new players who wanan try here but they can't find sets because there isn't enough.
To face this problem I would suggest to make some events where we could loot some stuff for any lvl ( if you farm the event at lvl 8 you will get lvl 8 items...) or just bring back old items like ancient set, ice set.... More sets = more players = need to awaken it = need to buy plat for elite awakening gems => everyone will be happy!!

I would even add just add these kind of items thanks to gold egg as you are already doing with the ring!!

Hope you will read this thread and try to solve that problem!
Have a nice day!!

Envoyé de mon EML-L29 en utilisant TapatalkThis sounds like a good idea to me. It would make the game more lively, but you know those that own those items will be complaining.

What would sound even better to me would be an even with PvP gear locks, and a new arena for these new pvp gears. An arena where level doesn't matter, or awakes.

Sent from my SM-A105F using Tapatalk

ninjahere
05-05-2020, 02:39 PM
+

Gesendet von meinem SM-A505FN mit Tapatalk