PDA

View Full Version : Season Pass On AL Please STS!

Roblox
05-03-2020, 04:28 AM
I would love to see new vanities and other cool stuff you guys bring to the game just by leveling up on the season pass because it would really bring more excitement and I would feel less bored just watching everyone sell stuff. STS please bring this feature in the game I think plenty of people would love to see the new design you guys put on the season pass as well as more effort farming! Just don't nerf the game if you guys would implement I think it would just bring more excitement to players to have something else to grind to other than just waiting on events. Thank You :)

QuaseT
05-03-2020, 04:33 AM
I would love to see new vanities and other cool stuff you guys bring to the game just by leveling up on the season pass because it would really bring more excitement and I would feel less bored just watching everyone sell stuff. STS please bring this feature in the game I think plenty of people would love to see the new design you guys put on the season pass as well as more effort farming! Just don't nerf the game if you guys would implement I think it would just bring more excitement to players to have something else to grind to other than just waiting on events. Thank You :)-1 there was already a thread about this and the majority didnt like it for various reasons I'm too lazy to post over and over again.

Faotblack
05-03-2020, 04:37 AM
And yet again someone else talking about that "seasonal pass". I've never seen something like this in a mmo game and I don't think it's necessarily since we have already daily events which is way better. Imo sts has to come up with something more original, not like this thing which almost every "popular game" has.

Gosu.hp
05-03-2020, 04:44 AM
-1 this is a MMO not MOBA your idea is not compatible for this game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roblox
05-03-2020, 04:50 AM
-1 this is a MMO not MOBA your idea is not compatible for this game

Ok, then we just turn it into a MMMOOBA? my ideas always make sense bro..the game was way boring before they took actions on more events so you trying to tell me having extra missions or farming maps to unlock something on the season pass you like will ruin the game? It would be even more fun during events.

Faotblack
05-03-2020, 04:57 AM
Ok, then we just turn it into a MMMOOBA? my ideas always make sense bro..the game was way boring before they took actions on more events so you trying to tell me having extra missions or farming maps to unlock something on the season pass you like will ruin the game? It would be even more fun during events.Most of the events are already boring and i already said that it has to be something new and original to be entertaining, not turning one game to another. But that's just my opinion. I'm out of this thread. GL! :)

Roblox
05-03-2020, 05:00 AM
Most of the events are already boring and I already said that it has to be something "original", not turning one game to another. But that's just my opinion. I'm out of this thread. GL! :)

Don't be lazy bro this game deserves it and not only would it be good but as well for old vanities getting rarer

Faotblack
05-03-2020, 05:04 AM
Don't be lazy bro this game deserves it and not only would it be good but as well for old vanities getting rarerTell me how many people would want that in game? If you give me a proof, then I'll understand. I said I'm going out of this thread, but I just can't stand it.

Roblox
05-03-2020, 05:08 AM
Tell me how many people would want that in game? If you give me a proof, then I'll understand. I said I'm going out of this thread, but I just can't stand it.

I mean bro it's already plenty of those who buy plats for locks and for other stuff but I don't see the big deal when you can use your gold for plat eggs to purchase it if you don't want to spend money on the game?

Faotblack
05-03-2020, 05:11 AM
I mean bro it's already plenty of those who buy plats for locks and for other stuff but I don't see the big deal when you can use your gold for plat eggs to purchase it if you don't want to spend money on the game?I guess there is no answer to my question, but I'll leave this here..
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Espacetimestudios%2Ec om%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D493974&share_tid=493974&share_fid=24169&share_type=t&link_source=app

Grimmstroke
05-03-2020, 05:14 AM
-1 no lol fortnut

Roblox
05-03-2020, 05:15 AM
I guess there is no answer to my question, but I'll leave this here..
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Espacetimestudios%2Ec om%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D493974&share_tid=493974&share_fid=24169&share_type=t&link_source=app

We have valley and booty event to farm gold if you have another excuse on players not having gold to purchase plat eggs and I have seen plenty of videos on players farming for hours using GL set or items with GL. I really don't see your excuse on this and I see this feature as something good for the game just keep players from quitting the game or being bored online.

Mythocrisis
05-03-2020, 05:22 AM
I'm pretty sure if they did some changes to the pvp module (already existed but not now due to some changes we have discussed countless times), it will make the game more active than ever.
I just don't know why they don't want to take even a small step to revive pvp in mmorpg.

Pvp is seen in all mmorpg and this game was known for having one of the best pvp gameplay.
We need efforts in pvp (already existed model)rather than something new something we never heard in an mmorpg before.

Please revive pvp .

Ebereasider
05-03-2020, 05:26 AM
Forum Rules (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules):

5. Non-Constructive posts are prohibited.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of examples of non-constructive posts. As a rule, non-constructive posting is not permitted:

Cross posting - As a courtesy to others before beginning a new thread, please look to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established using the Search feature. If so, place your comments there instead. Multiple threads on the same subject clutter up the forum needlessly and many good ideas may be lost. Use the Search link to keep discussions about one topic to one thread only.

There's already an active thread (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?493974-Season-Pass) on this topic right on the 1st page. Please do not make same type of thread multiple times and respect forum rules.

Greazemk
05-03-2020, 05:27 AM
is that your 2nd forum account mr azerothraven?

Roblox
05-03-2020, 05:44 AM
is that your 2nd forum account mr azerothraven?

I'm not azerothraven..I'm kodakblek

Greazemk
05-03-2020, 05:47 AM
I'm not azerothraven..I'm kodakblek

oh i see. mr kodakblek

hyxx
05-03-2020, 06:08 AM
-1 Im surely disagree with this

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

idout525
05-03-2020, 06:22 AM
-1 its not like fortnite.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én SM-G975F eszközömről

Killerjam
05-03-2020, 08:07 AM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

chulakamulaka
05-03-2020, 09:21 AM

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

bedyns1
05-03-2020, 09:25 AM
I would love it to have season pass maybe as main reward recolor yeti set. As for price 20$ would be fine.

shadowronn
05-03-2020, 09:31 AM
Ok, then we just turn it into a MMMOOBA?

Uhh how exactly can “WE” do that? Are you secretly a game developer?

bedyns1
05-03-2020, 09:41 AM
My idea for season pass would be, to make zone like arena. With wawes like gates each boss would be randomy selected from bosses. He would be scaled up to elite valley gates lvl . U could drop points from these towards monthly goal to earn rewards like awa gems, opend lockeds and platinum chests. Each month as main reward would be recolored yeti set/frank set. For example: lava deemon as yeti with particles as vulcans from drag sword, similar to how solid gold vanity works. To make it easier reuse arena put three spiders in there and boss + team disadvantage like arena every round. Cost 20$ monthly for nice pice of content.

Jausa
05-03-2020, 09:45 AM
I would love it to have season pass maybe as main reward recolor yeti set. As for price 20$ would be fine.Lol we all hope you are joking. -1000 to the post.

Sent from my SM-A105F using Tapatalk

chulakamulaka
05-03-2020, 09:46 AM
I would love it to have season pass maybe as main reward recolor yeti set. As for price 20$ would be fine.uninstall pls

Mkch
05-03-2020, 11:44 AM

Azerothraven
05-03-2020, 11:53 AM
This could also work well with the runes forgotten portal idea, access to premier map with the pass for better loot. E.g. crating 81 arc gears.

This pass idea is not perfect. The developers will need to find a way to make it work. Give it a chance and it might take a turn for the better. If not, we can also go back.

PostNoob
05-03-2020, 12:25 PM
If u want to support the game just buy plat. A season pass is weird for AL, wont work/be worth it.

arcanefid
05-03-2020, 12:30 PM
Next thread: "STS why did you lie and never brought the promised Season Pass?"

xsilentninjax
05-03-2020, 10:34 PM
Mmorpg ≠ moba

Roblox
05-04-2020, 03:00 AM
If you buy plat or do plat offers you shouldn't disagree on this or have any negativity toward this...

Roblox
05-04-2020, 04:23 AM
I would love it to have season pass maybe as main reward recolor yeti set. As for price 20$ would be fine.

I'm saying bro if could spend money on plats of 1,700 then why is it hard just to buy a pass?

mowchee
05-04-2020, 04:37 AM
Roblox go make your own game la u complain a lot.

Grimmstroke
05-04-2020, 04:38 AM
-1 again to this

xsilentninjax
05-04-2020, 04:40 AM
If you buy plat or do plat offers you shouldn't disagree on this or have any negativity toward this...

as a pure F2P (Free 2 Play) player i wave my "none plat buyer" flag to cast my ultimate spell

Roblox
05-04-2020, 06:13 AM
Roblox go make your own game la u complain a lot.

I really hope devs find my idea interesting.

PatD
05-04-2020, 07:59 AM
Season passes have been criticized for being anti-consumer, as they psychologically pressure customers to spend more money,
it can lead many to leave game also, as they can feel dependant(pressure) to that season pass, really don't think it's a good idea sorry

Killerjam
05-04-2020, 09:45 AM
I really hope devs find my idea interesting.

I hope not

chulakamulaka
05-04-2020, 10:02 AM
I really hope devs find my idea interesting.i really hope you uninstall the game

Zizazofa
05-04-2020, 06:17 PM
-100 lol roblox go play fornut or pubg if u want that or maybe even roblox lol.... delete this forum post aswell

Blessful
05-04-2020, 11:24 PM

/11char

Roblox
05-05-2020, 12:46 PM
-100 lol roblox go play fornut or pubg if u want that or maybe even roblox lol.... delete this forum post aswell

Funny how everyone cant spend $10 on a pass?

idout525
05-05-2020, 12:51 PM
It will be unfair to f2p players. As i said earlier its not fortnite or any battle royale game. Go play roblox or some shet and buy battle pass there.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én SM-G975F eszközömről

hyxx
05-05-2020, 01:03 PM
I really hope devs find my idea interesting.Majority here is -1,sure devs wont like it too

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

*Live*
05-06-2020, 09:58 AM

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Jausa
05-09-2020, 05:02 PM
If you buy plat or do plat offers you shouldn't disagree on this or have any negativity toward this...S/he disagree because s/he has a logic, speaking what's better, valuing all the options/consequences and then speaking. Personal benefits isn't affecting their statements.

Sent from my SM-A105F using Tapatalk

Haliene
05-09-2020, 08:38 PM
I like the idea of seasonal pass as it gives said benefits to player, but for this particular game, imo AL's yearly events are enough.. we just need something new every year to keep us playing and interested to the contents of the game but seasonal pass? no, not really. It'll only benefit players who have access to platinum. The benefits here might not be significant for free players to see, but it will still put these two in different level of immersion like what it has always been for a couple of years now but thank you for all the updates from the developers, even free players can catch up with top tier plat spender.

Galthon
05-09-2020, 11:12 PM
And yet again someone else talking about that "seasonal pass". I've never seen something like this in a mmo game and I don't think it's necessarily since we have already daily events which is way better. Imo sts has to come up with something more original, not like this thing which almost every "popular game" has.

Have you heard AQW? Go check it, they have monthly package, seasonal package.

Its not like fortnite or moba season pass but still its a monthly perks.

Galthon
05-09-2020, 11:18 PM
Or maybe, 10$ bound vanity package every month or season, and a little bit of plat.

The vanity will get rare after the season.

I think this will help the game gain more money.

Shininami
05-10-2020, 12:44 AM
I would love to see new vanities and other cool stuff you guys bring to the game just by leveling up on the season pass because it would really bring more excitement and I would feel less bored just watching everyone sell stuff. STS please bring this feature in the game I think plenty of people would love to see the new design you guys put on the season pass as well as more effort farming! Just don't nerf the game if you guys would implement I think it would just bring more excitement to players to have something else to grind to other than just waiting on events. Thank You :)

+1 Genuinely like the idea, worked well on every games i've played

anacebela
05-10-2020, 10:50 AM

I belive 60% of this games players will quit playing this game if there will be some kind "must pay irl money thing"... very bad idea!