PDA

View Full Version : Deep Marsh boss bug

Flamesofanger
05-03-2020, 07:21 AM
The "Beast of the swamp" Can get infinitely stunned none-stop by very basic stuns like Frost bolt (Without mastery) & Fireball/Charged basic attack.

Isn't he a boss? He should have a "special" immunity to basic stuns but not to advanced stuns (Pet arcane abilities/Masteries/wep proc) like every other boss.

He's the most unique boss of The Deep Marsh but unfortunately cannot show off his abilities due to the constant abuse.

Jairus980
05-03-2020, 09:13 AM
The "Beast of the swamp" Can get infinitely stunned none-stop by very basic stuns like Frost bolt (Without mastery) & Fireball/Charged basic attack.

Isn't he a boss? He should have a "special" immunity to basic stuns but not to advanced stuns (Pet arcane abilities/Masteries/wep proc) like every other boss.

He's the most unique boss of The Deep Marsh but unfortunately cannot show off his abilities due to the constant abuse.

His special ability is stunning you and so decent heavy damage on rogue and mage.
So mage and rogue can stunt to avoid his special skill and his heavy dmg

Stunt or be stunned. :)

So no, I don't see any bugs with him.

Irreflexivo
05-03-2020, 10:28 AM
His special ability is stunning you and so decent heavy damage on rogue and mage.
So mage and rogue can stunt to avoid his special skill and his heavy dmg

Stunt or be stunned. :)

So no, I don't see any bugs with him.

He's saying the opposite, the boss is being stunned... for a long time. Which is not how is suppose to work.

reyals
05-03-2020, 12:44 PM
more small bugs in deep marsh:

1) first boss doesn't deal any damage by 3 green fire:

2) beast of swamp keep spawning those 2 chest/mushrooms (or whatever is it) even after his own death:

3) when fighting goblin mother - mobs in other part of map start to move lol (check minimap):

4) gobby can be stunned forever by mage's clock mastery

will0
05-04-2020, 03:48 AM
Gobby is not a boss.. Time shift freeze should work as intended

reyals
05-04-2020, 03:57 AM
Gobby is not a boss.. Time shift freeze should work as intended

ursoth's trees and lich's "mob" can't be freezed by time shift mastery. gobby is same type monster. ofc time shift shouldnt freeze him

Futumsh
05-04-2020, 11:33 AM
Beast of the Swamp immunities and shroom spawns after death fixed for the next update.

Narana.Solarie
05-05-2020, 01:36 AM
Beast of the Swamp immunities and shroom spawns after death fixed for the next update.

I just had a problem with not being able to attack because Beast marked/nullified me even after the beast died. Normally with mushrooms we destroy it to be able to attack once again but since you have “fixed” it how player can attack again? Because of this issue I couldn’t do anything but to stand and use my pet aa to the other bosses. Is this intended or what? Does it means if all the pt members couldn’t attack we have to remap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Futumsh
05-05-2020, 08:05 AM
I just had a problem with not being able to attack because Beast marked/nullified me even after the beast died. Normally with mushrooms we destroy it to be able to attack once again but since you have “fixed” it how player can attack again? Because of this issue I couldn’t do anything but to stand and use my pet aa to the other bosses. Is this intended or what? Does it means if all the pt members couldn’t attack we have to remap?

Just a bug, will get it fixed.