PDA

View Full Version : werewiger

reyals
05-03-2020, 09:54 AM
1) use aa
2) go to same location
armor buff doesnt dissappear until you leave map (affects only owner of pet)

sometimes it happened that I've used AA and go to another map and armor buff stayed with me, even if i change pet and ability (Idk how to reproduce it, rarely but happens)
(already seen videos about people in pvp with that armor buff)

Futumsh
05-03-2020, 10:36 AM
Added to the list to look at - specific repro steps would be appreciated if someone knows exactly how to make it happen.

Bluehazee
05-03-2020, 11:48 AM
Go mausoleum with guenivere. Clear a secondary path, use aa when about to teleport and click portal. Aa buff remains whole map, only dissappears if you or anyone else use guenivere aa again. It also happens in fester maps and mogera lair, using teleport portals

reyals
05-03-2020, 11:58 AM
specific repro steps would be appreciated if someone knows exactly how to make it happen.
didn't i just decribed it?

1) use aa
2) go to same location

For example (as way to complete solo "pantsless hydra") you go hydra bog, there you use ability (werewiger), go world map and enter same map (hydra bog), ability will dissappear, armor buff stays
same thing happens with portals at maps, same in house (when use teleporter to go inside/outside), same thing here (if go down):

i don't know how to make it work in pvp, but i think if that thing above fixed - pvp will be fixed too..

Futumsh
05-03-2020, 12:17 PM
Reproduced the problem, will be fixed soon.

Futumsh
05-03-2020, 03:26 PM
This should be fixed for the next update.